amazon.com/Coup-dÉtat-Practical-Edward-Luttwak/dp/0674175476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macron to win it.

t. Freemason.

Macron wins with 65%.
/thread

Macron wins, Trump bombs France in 2018 to kill ISIS

Le pen ftw

I don’t like the idea that EU would break up, but i think if Le Pen wins, it will send a strong message to the EU to change the immigration politics

>EU to change the immigration politics
>EU to change
>EU
>change

More like they'll tell the french to vote again

Agreed, le pen gets 35% unless another significant happening occurs and flips the loss to macron.

in that case, i hope the V4 accepts us

I heard she was surging a little. fake news?

As much as Id love to see Le Pen win, the French are far too cucked and Macaroni will win.

According to opinionway she is at 40%. It's very difficult but doable. The debate will be very important next thursday

Macron had some moments of failure this week too right? He got btfo by factory workers and something else too

1st turn was basically split in 4.
Most who voted for melanchon will vote for macron, or won't vote.
Those who voted fillon will probably be more split in two.

You know... I have never seen Europeans making threads about third world elections. No one with a French has ever made a thread about Brazilian politics. Amazing how one sided it all is. I wonder, would people care more about an attack killing 2 French, or one killing 2 million Brazilians? Which thread would get more replies? Which one would even Brazilians themselves care about more?

Yes he is pretty bad once he meets real people. He needs to keep making these mistakes

This election will decide the fate of the EU. This is not only about France.

>tfw Le Pen won't win
OOOOUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIII
FUCKING KEKS GET OUTTA FRANCE

I highly doubt it. Most Macron voters doesn't care. People votes for him because they're afraid of living in a different society, whether it turns out to get better or not.

People routinely get jihaded in Kenya and the US Army even has a paper where they talk about modern soege tactics and fortification techniques to protect places like malls from terrorism, but no one gave a fuck about it. Someone gets killed in Some euro city and it's breaking news.
Guess that answers how the world sees it

And right now euro elections are the most relevant and geopolitically significant in the world.

But believe me, people will talk about the next Mexican election, and if I get it my way, about Brazil's too

Cool outfit

His did people react to Le Pen quitting her leadership position?
Is there a path to victory?
Would some jewish organization endorsing her help?

Pruned? Wtf? (btw, op on mobile)

Trump is working as we speak to facilitate a false flag ISIS nuke on Paris. Him, Putin, Le Pen, and others are working to try to save the white race.

>Macron wins the presidential
>Lose the legislatives (with a nice score for Le Pen)
>can't do shit because no majority
>Le Pen wins municipals in 2020
>Le Pen wins in 2022

Confident, eh? What would it take for her to win right now?

>This election will decide the fate of the EU. This is not only about France.

True. I don't see him winning saving the EU tho .It won't stop the coming African horde

I have hope.

Mélenchon fags are butthurt, half of them can't vote for Macron nor Lepen.
Some of them will vote against Macron.
More of them will vote against Le pen because "muh racism". But still. The majority of "Les insoumis" won't participate.

I'm leaving in the 06 (Nice's department) Fillon was 1% above Le pen in the first turn.
The elders voted for Fillon because they are too old to care dying rolled over by a truck or the next heat wave.

Try to find liveleak's footage of sandniggers beating/hurting randomly innocent people. Send it to the west fags. They have less animals than us that's why those fuckers vote for Macron.

I think she's going to do a little better. Her stepping down from her party was an extremely smart play. If she has more up her sleeve she might have a chance. I'm doubtful though.

Le Pen will win.

She stepped down as the head of her party, talking about how she wants to be past partisan bias and wants to bring the country together. This would have given her a bit of a surge.

4 Bataclans back to back over the next 4 weeks

It's better for Le Pen to lose now

Likelihood of a market crash in the next 5 years is quite high just based on the business cycle, let alone all the debt and instability issues the EU has. You don't want a reactionary in power when things go bad, you have to wait for bad conditions to capitalise on and consolidate power properly

Honestly, if Le Pen doesn't get it French soldiers should do a coup.

Where the fuck is France headed...a society that will not protect it's children has no future at all.

get out the e.u as fast as u fuking can

>The elders voted for Fillon because they are too old to care dying rolled over by a truck or the next heat wave.
The newspaper I read says they're afraid leaving the euro would devalue their life savings

Were there any calls for Hollande to step down? Would Macron ever do that. What if France gets to yearly Bataclan levels of attacks and unrest?

Turning into South Africa: worse edition is a whole lot fucking worse you greedy, spiteful fucking cunts.

Le Pen, for sure. Will be just like Trump's election.

>not posting the real image

>QU'UN SANG IMPUR ABREUVE NOS SILLONS

I'm sure he'll win but it'll be more like 55%.

The president in Brazil got impeached and overthrown last year, there was hundreds of thousand protesters.
Many many threads.

The president in Gambia had his own general thread when he didn't want to accept their election.
They were going to get invaded by 5 African allies and heaps of people died.

You're talking shit.

Fingers cross for more dead frogs before vote

>heaps of people died.
Fake news. Jammeh pussied out

>get out the e.u as fast as u fuking can
We are already on it lad . EU has already started airbrushing us off EU maps lel

-le pen loses
-white supremacist street fighting

have faith in le pen

I dunno, le meme is going to lose and I am going to be very happy
My question to the rest of you is what does she do after she loses?

at this point i'm hoping for a coup too.

but how

Can't say non to the Hamon

It's usually done by storming government buildings with rifles and forcing them to cede control or die, user.

by 2022 France will have far left+muslim voting block which will deny any right-wing candidate forever
it's now or never

Frenchmen aren't sexist! It's time to let her have this turn. #imwithher, how about YOU?

They're more redpilled youth than old.

It's a tense situation but we can make it

pro tip : only a war would actually change stuff

Well, start by talking to soldiers about it.

Second, there is *literally* a book on how to do it, I'm dead serious.

amazon.com/Coup-dÉtat-Practical-Edward-Luttwak/dp/0674175476

Third, revolutions are a spectator sport....it's completely false you need the majority of people on side, that's never ever happened as most people in the nation just sit it out.

Senpai we have more than 10k soldiers on the street, they can make a coup whenever they want

Well Pierre.

I wish you the best of luck, I read the lyrics of your national anthem and think those words apply more than ever, now.

There's been several attacks in London.
Things are definitely going to heat up by summer.

Why do they always try to be edgy?
Marine was smart enough to avoid those faux-pas but there's always guys like that in the party who showed their power level at some point.

You should know by now how full of shit the media is.

You could say "The holocaust was bad, but the Holodomor was also bad" and be accused of minimizing the holocaust.