Incest and muslims

Get redpilled about human breeding, folks
youtu.be/mnWY6TNLMq0

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kind of makes sense though. Centuries of inbreeding and Muslim culture have turned once great Roman Provinces such as Carthage, Syria, and Egypt into backwaters where innovation is non-existent.

Exactly.
The strange thing is that even on mainstream magazines of scientific devulgation, I've never seen this argument being mentioned. The kikes want us to either not reproduce, or create degenerates.

It's inbreeding, it's a fundamentallist culture that says that the layman doesn't need to even THINK about the Quran, just follow your leader.
The Authoritarianism in it has reached zealotry status as the norm.

That's not to say there aren't liberal (I use that to mean free-thinking and progressive) sects of Islam but they are isolated and usually only in the West.

The masses that come into Europe are NOT in those sects and not OPEN to that theology.

It's just fundamentally not in them. Genetic defects due to inbreeding might partially be responsible for that

Open a map you morons, it's about trade going over the oceans.

The heck are you blattering about?

Islam and to some extent italy failed because they were taken over by transatlantic trade.
Most of the ruins of city states tourists see in italy were built in the peak of the central-eastern mediterranean trade.

who said low iq was a bad thing tho?

would Muslimix

It is a bad thing when those low IQ people are in your country hijacking trucks.
But I also guess you could be pretty used to it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

>Pakistanis 3% of British births
>Account for 30% of birth defects

These people are completely fucked.

Every paki baby is a birth defect as far as I'm concerned.

more

That's a good one.

Riiiight but we're talking about the fall of Middle-Eastern nations from their developing state in the 60s-80s to now.

Part of it, undoubtedly, has to do with the rise of Fundamentalism due to American interference. When we supplanted the democratically elected leader of Iran with a monarchic puppet, we created a lot of animosity that some religious wackjobs exploited to rise to power.
Part of it is just stabilizing the region economically and in terms of infrastructure and letting them be once the current regimes are removed.
Though it's not clear if the bad-blood that's set in will clear or if it will fester again
Well it's certainly not a good thing

chick or the topic?

grill

Hnnng, need more repressed gone wild
also sauce

Amerifag here, I noticed you have an India flag. How common are English speakers there?

What advice would you give an Amerifag solo traveling in India?

Pretty sure there's only that pic, since she probably got lynched afterwards.

Most of the people understand English, then too it depends where are you planning to travel?

>ohhh muslims are bad because they have moral self discipline and we just want to have hook ups and easy sex boo hoo! How bad are those muslims!

>t. cucked pole
You must be used to Russian dicks' taste, aren't you?

Well yeah, when every man is named Mohamed and every woman dresses like a garbage bag it's gotta be confusing.

This

They want stupid and easily controlled cattle that that are easy to advertise to.

They also have to use like a second last name, because with only one there would be too many homonyms.

>a kike talking about other people inbreeding

>mudslimes are subhuman inbred retards

and water is wet

it's first name fathers name granpa name tribe name

Rasheed ibn Rashad ibn Ali Al-Londoni

>t. amerifat probably cut
Can you even talk shit about kikes?

>t. spaghetti nigger who's getting replaced by a falafel nigger in the next 10 years

but why do you defend the kikes who are doing this to you?

Oh, dont worry John, I'm probably migrating to your country soon

So thats what you do betwin KOD marches old comie? and to think we were scared of you.
wew