Is it worth reading?

Is it worth reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@219,-901
youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

David Irving, who knows more about Hitler than anyone except those who knew him in life, says it's suspect as to how much was written by him.

He recommends Hitler's second book, called "Hitler's Second Book". That's literally the title of it. Also Hitler's Table Talk. Do your research as to whether or not a version you're looking at is accurate.

Yes, good read and scary how relevant it is to our current state of politics.

yes, btw, spread the message:

pixelcanvas.io/@219,-901

Help, plz
Pic related.

Read David Irving instead

i wouldnt trust (((them))) to not alter his works after all this time.
Only reason i dont read it is because i honestly do not know if what im reading would of been Hitler's words

FYI: "Table Talk" has a deeper heritage of meaning among historical Germans. The phrase was stolen from Martin Luther's book of the same name.

I would say yes, but at the same time don't base your whole worldview on it. It's got some solid practical insights in there (especially his thoughts on the relationship between nation and state) alongside the obvious historical value.

The best thing to do would be to read it, then read other more refined thinkers on the Right but to keep in mind Hitler's admonishment that "volkisch warriors" who fight only with "spiritual weapons" ultimately achieve nothing much - i.e. it can't just be theory.

It might just be the translation, but Hitler wasn't a great writer. If you want to read the ramblings of a madman who blames DA JOOS for everything, go ahead.

It says niggers can't be german. If that's true I can't be American Germany must come first.

Deutschland Uber alles

Find an original version translated to English, anything after the war is tampered with.

hi kike

have you read irvings book then?

are there any version out there that are falsely interpreted, and if so can you give a link to an e-book that has the best version of Mein Kampf?

Not really, it's rambling just like Capital is

>buying mein kampf as an Ebook.
Have fun being on that list. but then again imagine going into a book store and asking for it lel

>look up audio book on archive dot org
>20 hours

don't you get put on a list for the Anarchists cookbook? And i think ive seen Mein Kampf on Jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c

He's right about some things in it. Wrong about other things. He's not perfect like Stormfags say he is.

There it is! knew ive seen it in my... recommended.

was germany's successful rebound from ww1 due solely to hitlers credit or was it his council?

I recently found very good audiobook version on youtube. its called Ford Translation.
Apparently its very difficult to translate mein kampf as there are many cultural references that are not understood outside germany. The guys who created this audiobook say that they put a lot of work to it and also many cultural references are explained for foreigners. you shoud try listening to it

>Hitler's Table Talk

Why is this not a TV show?

I've heard if you replace "jews" with (((bankers))) it could have been written yesterday.

Make sure you get and OLD version that hasn't been tampered with by (((them))).