Berkeley Free Speech Rally: World Peace Edition

I was there, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzKRDRf7yA0
youtube.com/watch?v=gFo3juKKZ8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you prefer cooking with olive oil or vegetable oil?

Oh yeah and video

youtube.com/watch?v=vzKRDRf7yA0

youtube.com/watch?v=gFo3juKKZ8w

Can you fuck off back to Plebbit?
Does sage actually taste nice on its own?

Olive

No

How round and smooth is your arsehole?

Why do you far rightests say speech shouldn't be limited yet get triggered and chimp out when someone burns the american flag?

idk

Who was the woman holding that Sup Forums sign?

Do you scrunch the toilet paper, or fold it before wiping your ass?

Some 70 year old lady supposedly, I just found the sign abandoned at the end of the rally and took it home as a souvenir

I really don't care if anyone burns the U.S. flag as long as it's one they bought and didn't steal

Answer my fucking question faggot. Why do you far right cunts get so triggered at people insulting the flag and the troops to a point where you assualt them, when you know it's protected by the first amendment.

are you white? do you hate non whites regardless of political views/lifestyle ?

Eye don't believe you

idk, maybe a those people attach a level of sentimentality to the flag to the point where they see assaulting it as assaulting liberty itself

I told you I don't particularly care about flag burning as long as it's not stolen property that being burnt. The American spirit is more than just a symbolic piece of cloth. That symbol can be perverted, corrupted, turned to represent something terrible. It's the spirit that endures.

Where were the antifags? Did they show up later?

Can't tell if bait or shariablue

Mostly white

Plenty of non-whites and mixed race people were there at the rally supporting Trump and I had no problem with them.

how do you cope living in the bay area as someone leaning to the right?

They were literally a no-show. The only people apart from Trump supporters who showed up were a few BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) hecklers and some high school students

So basically you make excuses for conservatives assaulting people in the guise of "don't attack muh liberties and things i hold dear", yet have no issue with your side insulting and attacking things other people view as sacred or dear to them? E.g.. People's heritage, sex, sexual orientation, religion etc...

That's pretty hypocritical.

Alcohol and browsing Sup Forums

I feel you I live in West Oakland and it isn't easy, love the bay area a geographical area though

I'm not making excuses at all. You asked a question and I gave you my best guess for an answer.

>hehe checkmate looks like i win again

Close enough guess.

I do hear the gunfire coming from West Oakland at least once a week.

I was at the last two. Didn't go to this one, because I knew it would be pathetic. Was front in center in both of the viral videos from both rallies [stick attack and dreadlocked whore getting decked].

OP is a shitfaggot xD

#noballs
#no integrity
#niggerlover

how? are you in emeryville or whatt?

As a mother of 2 white children I'm glad this place exists. Keep up the good work!

I was at the last one too. Took part in the final charge. Looking forward to the Milo shitfest next week.

Also post proofs

Somewhere around there.

My apartment's right on the border with West Oakland.

OP, will you be there for May 5?

Can I get a quick rundown on what happened today?

All I can tell is there wasnt a fight

>Why do you far right cunts get so triggered at people insulting the flag and the troops
You're confusing neoliberal globalist capitalists with the right wing.

There were actually a couple of families with their kids at the nearby playground (police didn't bother cordoning off the rally this time).

I'm actually really glad Antifa didn't show up, because that playground was right in the middle of the fight last time and those kids would've been caught in the crossfire.

Hell yeah

So any fights? Or did ANTIFA pussy out?

Nice! Looking forward to seeing some crazy videos. You think it'll be nutz, or more like today?

>Ann Coulter's event gets cancelled
>Coulter decides not to come
>Gavin McInnes comes to give speech in her place
>Trump supporters show up, have a good time
>Antifa nowhere to be found
>School lets out about an hour and a half into the rally
>BAMN and some high schoolers show up on the other side of the street to protest us
>we joke that Antifa didn't come because they were all stuck in class
>some shouting
>Trump supporter snuck into BAMN crowd and just stood there with his MAGA cap visible to us across the street, but not the crowd he was in (pic related)
>only arrest was a homeless guy who started yelling at the police
>everyone went to Brennan's Bar to celebrate

nice

Given that Milo's mere presence was enough to cause Antifa to go beserk and run riot across the city, it will probably be far worse.

I wouldn't surprised if the city is a fucking warzone and Governor Brown (or President Trump himself) has to call in the State Guard to keep order.

Fuck, I'd love to be there.

Just a couple of thugs trying to act tough with no one taking the bait.

The closest we got to any fights were some BAMN in a nearby building taunting us, so we all walked over to the window and yelled at them to come down, promising not to hurt them.

Was there too, I concur on this summary.

are we illuminati now

Damn it, fuck both Skeletor and ANTIFA for being no shows.

hi grandma

do you have a big clit?

I'm a dude so no

Ann looks real bad now. It was totally secure. She could've come to the park with us. It wasn't the biggest event but still least it's still Berkeley.

was that ur mom holding the sign?

How many kids do you have

The woman with the sign left it behind. OP was the guy who picked it up. I forget who he is now but I talked to him as he retrieved it.

I dunno who she was, I just found the sign lying around after the rally and since no one seemed to know who it belonged to, I took it back myself.

None

FUCKING what?

>55 posts
>still no tits

Based Sup Forumsmom

damn, looks like a big happening

MUMMY

i want to fuck old women am i normal?

OP here,

Going to run an errand, will be back in 10 minutes.

Keep bumping the thread so it will be still be alive when I get back

If you say so.

"run an errand" we all know what u are doing

Sounds like a huge waste of time.

Bump

Absolutely. Granny needs that special type of love too leaf!

OP here, I'm back.

And what would that be?

If you came expecting a fight, you would definitely would've been disappointed.

>Alcohol and browsing Sup Forums

Which Bay?

>Does it matter.jpg

>Dank lulz.

>REKT.

/eclectic

Here's something Sup Forums would enjoy

A guy in a WW1 Stahlhelm

East Bay

Based grandma

This was the one guy who got arrest

>Some 70 year old lady supposedly

Fuck your sarcasm. Just say you were holding it fggt

But I wasn't...

If the lady who brought it were to come forward, I would be happy to return it.

jacking off to asher roth

based black man praise kek

>hey user I'm going to need about 70k more for my next rally

We need to go fully public, HWNDU isnt enough.
We need to show them that Sup Forums is truly diverse and a board of peace.

is this bait?
getting mad =/= shutting down free speech

What about the guy who refused to take off his mask? That was an arrest.

Ann is a waste of space.

She turns on Trump every chance she gets and then when it turns out he was right and playing 4D chess she comes and says "OMG God emperor that's my man!"

She's the biggest fairweather fan. And also a coward.

You know he dicked them all down.

where did this come from? she is probably the reason Trump is president. she called him out when he turned from his campaign promises, but where did she "turn" on him? did you read her latest article?

Has Sup Forums ever lost?

Can you please stop coming here? I'm being very serious.

Has there been any reaction from the usual Antifa locations? (leddit etc) Wondering what their spin on this is.

Kill yourself.
Neither you nor anyone owns this board.
Go back to redit and down vote yourself to death you pathetic loser

I bet you came in the election and got a real kick out of HWNDU