Why dothey do it?

Why are there so many shits-kins supporting nationalist parties in Europe?

It is not as bad as in the USA, where 30% of Hispanics voted for Trump! But they are still a sizeable minority. I have met several Middle Easterners in Sweden who supports the Sweden Democrats. Same is happening in France et c.

Why? Why do they do it? Don't they see what useful idiots they are? Do they think they will be spared?

Worry about your own country first you cuck

Masochism, the same reason Swedish men and woman are willingly anal raped by niggers and shitskins. Now, go and make something that Brevik would be proud for.

Both sides are shit but at least the left gives welfare. The right doesn't really help the disadvantaged at all.

because less competition from others that look like them so they get to benefit from white guilt more

They probably recognize that the welfare state will implode if shitskins become a larger segment of the population

>come to Sweden as a refugee ~20 years ago
>never get gibs, find work and support yourself and your family right away
>save up money and get your own business
>live a happy and peaceful life
>20 years later lefties let in hordes of welfare leeches, criminals, and literal ISIS terrorists
>see your new country turn into a similar shithole that you fled from 20 years ago

Basically the story of some guy I know, and yes he loudly supports SD. Makes perfect sense to me, voting for anything else would go completely against his personal self interest.

Some of them hated their old country and don't want their new country to become like the old.

They are just well intergrated immigrants and hate shitskins niggerin around?

Well, you can be nationalist without being necessarily racist or xenophobic... meaning you respect other races or ethnicities, you just don't love them so much you would want them to immigrate massively to your country.

In this, there are nationalist parties everywhere and they understand their common interest is to support one another within the borders of each others' country.

>leave shit Iraq to get away from Muslims
>vote for Sven Cucklander to bring in a bunch of Muslims and turn your new home into Iraq
user kys

Why is it impossible for lefties to figure out people need something more than 'self interest'.
They want something better than 'got mine, fuck you'.
They are willing to sacrifice something for a better tomorrow.

The only sacrificing commies are willing to do is sacrifice others.

>Don't they see what useful idiots they are?

I don't know, user.... do they?

warfare by deception only works on certain types, yes?

Because Le Pen isn't going to kick them out.

Yo german muzzie with kurdo/turkish heritage here i support trump,afd and am right wing and probs based as fuck while giving no fuck for Islam,i am alawi/alevi so i want that wahhabi extremist shit to stay out of Europe would gladly fight and die for germany Europe /christianity anytime

>It is not as bad as in the USA, where 30% of Hispanics voted for Trump

The thought of being based shit skin gives me mixed feelings. That would definitely but funner because you could actually openly talk about your politics. Still, deep down you'll wish you were white.

>tfw people don't even bother testing the water of Trump jokes with me because of my blonde, very short hair and serious attitude

Because they're the ones that want to integrate with their host country and they know more than anyone how much of a problem mass immigration is

Because they don't want other sandniggers to come and take what they have. For real. They have a better conscience of the risks of mass immigration than white europeans, and they're not suspected of being nazis, so it's easier for them to publicly support the far right.

Same reason why low-IQ rural and suburban whites support Le Pen. They want less competition from immigrants.

This. There are hard-working, honest migrants and they get lumped in with the rest of the shit when the savage hordes enter

>That would definitely be funner*

because she might put out, she's fucking one of them after all

High skilled immigrants prefer legal immigration

this, the first wave of immigrants from back then, where educated people escaping shitholes, now the shitholes are spreading and of course they are going to oppose it

There are hard working, skilled immigrants and they come from Poland, not from nigger scum and arab barbarians. And you still treat polish people like shit.

>High skilled immigrants prefer legal immigration

CIA guerrilla and legalistic trained mercenaries who been fishing the CIA for tactics prefer otherwise.

Buranın seçimlerinde de HDP'ye basıyorsundur ama tabii :^)

Because a lot of them came here to run away from the pile of sunni shit that came after them to fuck it up for everyone, like they always do.

When the retards start to wreck things, people will throw the decent ones in the same bag with the scum.

People always say that Europe is cucked, but if you haven't noticed, it turned from Pepsi styled rainbow and sunshine place to a place where Le Pen has a chance, where Slovaks voted in an actual fascist who goosesteps around in black uniform, where Britain actually ran away etc. all of that in less than three years.
This place was always a hotbed of conflict, so of course they are afraid that Europeans will get back to their old hobby.

FN isn't nationalist, you just posted a picture of their leader hanging out with a fellow "frenchman" who is browner than my shit.

le pen is a civic nationalist not hitler

she's literally fucking an Algerian jew

France is lost

Simple. Dark skin people can be right as well. 70% of American Hispanics lost the plot. There are Trump voters besides NatSoc's who'd happily gas those of different ethnicities.

The right's gov't doesn't. The right does, however.
The left's gov't does. The left doesn't on their own.

>Why are there so many shits-kins supporting nationalist parties in Europe?

because they know how shitty their home countries are, and they dont want their new country turning into that

"if you transplant africa to europe, you do not save africa. you become africa" -some guy

They afraid we put them in camps

It is very simple actually - they realize that importing additional migrants destroys society they want to live in, lowers their relative value for society and even makes other members of society hate them by association. Also do you think ANY sane person wants some (potential) islamistic terrorist as neighbour?

Do you want to know the hillarious twist? The educated Turks that once moved from Turkey to Germany are returning back to Turkey now.

They, like other morons, bought the "nationalism isn't racist!" meme. They'll get a rude awakening soon. I do understand some Nationalists aren't truly racist; I know I'm not. But the movement is saturated with them. Everyone knows this deep down.

Thx. My mom's side immigrated from Colombia bc America's the best. Mi abuelito used his engineering knowledge to help in a firm, while my former-journalist abuelita assimilated into suburban life.

Immigrant=/=Dross
at least, not always

They realize that if too many of them come over the country will break and the gravy train will end. No more welfare, no more being able to walk around without being blown up. Now, most non-whites don't care about this - they're fine with becoming a third world shithole so long as their race is winning, that's basic biology, but a handful of them lack this tribal affinity and will peruse their own personal interests at the expense of their race.

In other words, /ourmuslims/ and /ourhispanics/ are race traitors.

Those are the minorities that aren't invaders, but actually desperately want to get away from the shitskins back home, and want to have their genes disappear into white breeding. Our Trump-voter Mexicans left Mexico because it was full of Mexicans. The LePen sandniggers left Sandistan because it's full of sandniggers. They know what a good thing is AND they don't take it for granted. They realize that when whites are gone, shit's gonna get fucked.

They're starting to wake up.

Maybe the program lefties had for them (crying about racism and colonialism but at the end of the day you're still living in a shitty suburb with no job) isn't that good.

there's no ethno nationalism, it's all civic nationalism. What they're support is "pull up the draw bridge now I'm inside. I don't want those other guys sucking from the tit I'm on"

we have already won our place

because they care about their adopted homeland and don't want it ruined by idiot leftists and the scum they left back home?

He's partially jew on his father side, so he's not a jew.
And his family was part of the pieds noirs, which means french colonials of Algeria, the people thanks to which Algeria used to be a good place to live in.

This, they just want to leach off western countries, and they know they wont be able to do that if their brothers will completly ruin them.

Because they're the civilized educated ones that love Western society and culture.

They left their Muslims shitholes but unfortunately it's coming back to them.

There are the early immigrants who actually want to assimilate or escape their poor country or oppressive culture.

They don't want waves of newcomers to turn the west into the place they were trying to escape.

This 2bh.
They are enjoying their comfy lives in the west and don't want their retarded countrymen coming and fucking it all up

>Why are there so many shits-kins supporting nationalist parties in Europe?
Because for them, access to Europe and the feeling of being European is always an advantage to them. They have no reason not to act as though they aren't in fact natives. They aren't in any serious danger of being deported.

This.

The smartest shitskins will vote hard right, to keep the newcomers from ruining their setup. Le Pen isn't going to send them to death camps.

>imagine a life boat
>you've managed to fully climb aboard
>do you side with the people trying to paddle away, or the people trying to pull more swimmers in?

It is because many extreme leftists are not even considering immigration could be any kind of problem.
While I believe fears of rightists are highly exxaggerated aus usual one has to acknowledge that integration is difficult.
Many immigrants know these realities and want actual change and especially the problem to be named. That's why they welcomed Pim Fortuyn in ghettoish areas with a high number of migrants in the Netherlands back then.
Why you would want to support that exact shemale is beyond me, though.

>assimilate
God how I fucking hate burgers

Maybe because they actually like their new culture and country and wish to respect its laws. How are they your enemy you stupid faggot?

Partial jewish is still jewish.

>ou'll wish you were white.
no,I do not.

>Do they think they will be spared?
Most of them are second generationers or citizens, so yes they would be spared.
Do you seriously think they would purge every single shitskin?
You can't be that dumb and delusional.

Because they benefit being here doesn't mean we benefit. They cause social disruption on a level that prevents birth rates being worth a damn on top of the already limiting birth control problems.

Lol the ones that actually care aren't having like ten kids

Not to the orthodox jews (who are the ones that really hold the power). By their talmudic law, one isn't a jew if only their father was. But anyone whose matrilineal line is jewish would be considered a jew (albeit a wayward one) by them, even if their jewish ancestor converted centuries ago.

Someone whose father is jewish but not their mother is someone who is considered a jew by the goyim, but is a goy to the jews

Based bro, good to have you on our side.

>he doesn't know

Kek. I'm not telling you, cuck. The lesser of you know, the better.

>The fewer of you know, the better.
Sorry, Stannis.

That's not the point. They still disrupt white community unity.