Potential lead on Julian Assanges dissapearance

A few hours ago an user made a cryptic thread and left a single post:

"Want to know what happened to Assange? This is the first piece of the puzzle:
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html"

It was determined that the woman who fell to her death is one Mariana Pinto. We now need to find out if this woman can be connected to Wikileaks in any way.

So far, an user has discovered this on the wikileaks website:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZVvXFlaeQ4J:https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT%20Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/TRAVEL%20AUTHORIZATION_Camila%20Pinto.xlsx &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se

And here is an airline ticket for "Camila Pinto"

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/Robocop/Publicity/ETICKETS JORNALISTAS ROBOCOP/CAMILA PINTO.pdf

If it can be demonstrated that Camila and Mariana Pinto were sisters then that would be interesting indeed.

Here's the old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/camconciergeman?lang=en
commentanypage.eu/1269724/Camila-Pinto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_xFQ4EiWA
wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-bizarre-story-of-how-a-tiny-online-dating-site-accused-j?utm_term=.abJdznV134#.kg93bgO94X
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98923088/#98932635
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is her husbands Twitter if any brave anons want to contact him to verify if these people were sisters:

twitter.com/camconciergeman?lang=en

Sage

And here is some kind of social networking site with a profile for "Camila Pinto" with profiles for "Mariana Pinto" associated with it via the list of profiles on the right hand side.

commentanypage.eu/1269724/Camila-Pinto.html

Shills so soon?

bump

You're a Kremlin shill

LOL

fuck off macron

that picture has a naked man with other naked women

could that be a reference to the women who accused assange of rape because he cheated

Interesting theory. Someone in the last thread claimed it was a mural in the Bank of America headquarters in South Carolina, if I recall..

>be a Nigel
>be an alcoolic
>be a child rapist
>shit post on the internet

Not seeing anything here. Getting kinda sleepy.

*Yaaaaaaaaaaaawnnn* Time for bed zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

Speaking of South Carolina, didn't someone say that the supposed "rendition plane" that took off from the UK flew to South Carolina? And that there's a CIA torture facility in SC?

That's about all the information I can think of that came up when people talked about the mural. Not sure if any of that is relevant though.

have a bump

no, it's north carolina...Charlotte. the pics are from HG. fort bragg is in NC

I find it hard to believe that the insane amount of people spamming this sleepy shit is just an autist LARPing, or a group LARP

Looks like you're onto something OP.

Thanks for clearing that up.

The last thread seemed to get flooded with sleepy posting right before it archived. Normally I just think it's a meme but it felt oddly suspicious in that thread.

bump

Nah, I'm just really tired. And if you don't get enough sleep, it's bad for your health, you know?

bump

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123075947#p123161947

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123075947#p123162161

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123075947#p123163412

can't believe this cunt probably gets paid handsomely for this shit by the heeb state when i could do a much better job

Yeah where do you sign up to get paid to tell people to go to sleep?

The sleepy posting is so obvious it's almost like it wants to be called out for shilling. I have another theory all of a sudden:

In one of the interviews Assange did after he disappeared, he claimed that this whole "Assange is dead/in a black site" thing was a "black op" by the CIA itself to discredit Wikileaks and prevent people from sending in leaks and giving them money.

Tomorrow I believe Julian Assange is scheduled to speak on Ron Pauls show. If it is indeed true that we're all being played by the CIA when we believe Assange has been kidnapped, then perhaps the CIA is doing some work to attempt to keep us convinced Assange is not really talking to Ron Paul.

Perhaps they found someone who just so happened to kill themselves on the same day Assange "disappeared" but has no real connection to him at all. I'm certainly more suspicious about Assanges whereabouts after that least thread than I was before. I was pretty certain he was safe after the Vault 7 leaks, but now I am suspicious again.

None of what I just said makes Mariana Pintos death any less suspicious, though...

'Grats on falling for a shill thread, faggot.

He's at Fyre Festival in the Bahamas.

could you even swallow a boiled owl

You look like a shill, though. Which shill should I fall for?

bump, anyone?

I told you faggots already, Assange is dead and has been replaced.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
>youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
And these are COMMERCIAL programs.

Imagine what the people at the top have.

He's been replaced?

Definitely.

By who? And how can you tell when he hasn't shown up in person anywhere since he vanished?

>bump
I hope this does not go like Cicada 3301

Que es?

What do you mean?

The shills always come out in force when anything halfway serious is discussed.

THIS IS IMPORTANT FAGGOTS, DIG UNTIL YOU HIT BEDROCK

The ratio of shill posters to non-shill posters in this thread is striking.

ALL Julian has to do to prove he is alive is go out on the balcony and allow a dozen people to film him at the same time. Unless the CIA has some sort of holograms or cloning tech, you can't fake a dozen different devices filming at once in real time.

Until I see this I'm going to be skeptical of Assange not being v&. Keep in mind that whether he is dead or alive has no real effect on WikiLeaks itself. He is just a talking face for them.

bump

Ignore the shills, keep talking

And also report anyone who says "Sage", it's against the rules to announce that you've saged a post

He could be safe but not in the Ecuadorean embassy anymore.

bump

What if someone from the government shipped him out for safety. Trump signed some new whistleblower protection order recently.

Trump appears on the surface at least to be pretty hostile to him at the moment.

Can you guys confirm to me if her true name has ''hungria bayam veiga''?
if yes, her sister lives in my city, são paulo
i'm shaking here guys

bump reee

8WjtUDTWtQMZps
3AwrByLN309JRj
8DLf4FNPZ2e2DX
Gnr1lBSZ8gmPbp
4SifPEqpABSAr4
xBw3hCzF1qNrxA
vyjIXwvRv44ZXP
UQUq4njkk5jC6I
XHKoA46oAyF8Wo
n3LsitZqRy78su

I found her facebook but when I try to post it, it says it thinks my post is spam and asks me to reformat it.

mariana.bayam is her facebook name. She's confirmed dead there. I can't seem to post a link.

I think her sister may live very near my house, i might try calling her later

>The sleepy posting is so obvious it's almost like it wants to be called out for shilling.
It's just dumb people shitposting for lulz, you fucking schizoid autiste. You can't just call everything you don't like a shill.

What is this?

keep us informed user

same question

>/events/865129306921444/

I'm reading her friends messages, also, i'm a bit of a asperger so i need some time(and drinks) to get courage and try calling her

I always write down what I'm going to say before I call someone, otherwise I just stammer like an idiot.

Remember the wikileaks anniversary that you all found boring? There were some live body members who were in contact with Julian then all on camera. There were also a few reporters who worked with them and I think names of most of them were given. If you really want to find out more, why not search up these people and see if anything suspicious has happened to them since then?

From that one pretty convincing post about how the keys work and are distributed, I would assume none of these people are key holders since they're faces of the organization and could be targetted, but if anyones going to know who IS a keyholder it would be them.

It could be that this is how the CIA, FBI, or their hired guns were able to take over WL. If they had any hint of who the right people were, they could find out via torture. People arent iron willed like they are in the movies, im sure if they broke enough bones or cut off enough pieces they'd eventually find all of them out til they had what they needed.

That's where I'd look if I were brave enough to do it anyway.

RARE FLAG

e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_xFQ4EiWA

>ALL Julian has to do to prove he is alive is go out on the balcony
And get sniped by 3 different people at least.

Bump

>imbling
Anyway, she seems bluepilled as fuck, why would assange give this woman anything?
some shit white brazilian born in the purple that has green friends planting trees in her funeral and is actually part of a facebook '''refugee'' help group
i find hard to believe we might find anything, unless the facebook page is false/created after the incident
i'm going to call her sister later, it's 8:00AM here and i have not sleep last night

bump

The sniper argument makes no sense. Then his dead mans switch would go off. The only way he'd have to worry about getting sniped is if the DMS were somehow disabled, at which point he'd have to worry just as much about getting black bagged and v&.

You sure you got the right person?

I think this is her
facebook /mariana.bayam?pnref=lhc

Even has a farewell event
facebook /events/865129306921444/

user... the digits on the event

Yes, that's the account I was talking about.

Oh, I thought you said the name was mariana bayam, not parra-braun, but now I realize the URL is bayam.

Has Assange gone missing? What?

Also:
>I fucking lived in Hackney before I gtfo Londonistan
>Hackney is the original multicultural experiment, every shitskin, criminal and junkie in London made a b-line to it at one point
>a lot of boomer hippies live in one bedroom flats there, too, like, legit hippies who don't want to admit the 60s are over
This has jack all to do with wikileaks, chaps. Unless the husband of the dead woman was his assassin or something. Shit happens like this in Hackney all the time, mostly drug-related, and drug smuggling related, popped cocaine bags in stomachs, that sort of thing.

Don't let this stop your free-association autism from kicking in, though. Last time you guys were unleashed you accidentally uncovered a multi-million dollar money laundering fraud through american art galleries while you thought you were looking for satanic paedos.

>A few hours ago an user made a cryptic thread and left a single post

>be user
>know shit about important issue which can literally change the world
>doesn't post details of it and inform the media or contact people like snowden via twitter or other means
>post cryptic message on vietnamese fish market board

wewlad

Here is the husbands facebook

facebook /camilo.parrabraun

If someone socially engineered themselves into being either his or hers frend, you could probably search their friend lists and compare to names of interest for example

>>doesn't post details of it and inform the media or contact people like snowden via twitter or other means
if you think this is viable then you're a retarded newfag. it is very cryptic though, it could all be a big troll. or, user had good reason for not saying anything more

RARE
A
R
E

There's probably only a handful of people in the entire world who know where Assange really is. I'm sure giving enough information could get you identified through process of elimination.

Is Assange missing? What?

It's pretty hard to believe he's in the embassy. I can't say anything else with much confidence.

Check out the trailer for the new Assange documentary called 'Risk'. It shows Assange dying his hair and putting in contacts as a disguise. Could it be possible he has escaped the embassy?

Find me footage of Assange holding public meetings or showing from his balcony after 2016.

There is only 1 on 1 videos of him and his CGI face glitching out, also low quality twitch streams that can be faked.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Someone posted that in the other thread. I think that's actually pretty compelling evidence in support of the idea that he escaped the embassy.

After the Todd and Claire fiasco, I bet he felt very threatened. Perhaps that's when he left.

>Todd and Claire fiasco
redpill me on this

I watched a video on YouTube a while ago that explained the possibility. It also analysed a tweet by Anonymous Scandinavia that he is in the Bolivian Embassy now. Maybe the reason he isn't showing himself is because they don't know where he is, or they know he escaped and don't want the public to know. I think the whole Trump arrest saga is part of this. To me it doesn't make sense for Trump to try and arrest Assange seeing as he pretty much gave him the presidency.

Basically, if I recall, some fake dating site called toddandclare.com offered Assange 1 million dollars to appear in an advertisement for their "company" but then later revealed to him that "the source of the money is the Russian government".

When Assanges lawyer told them to fuck off and not contact Assange, they tried to frame him as having solicited sex from a minor, presumably through their site.

Some anons did some digging and found an empty warehouse where the company was registered. The previous tenet of this building was the owner of some tech company, the CEO of which is photographed with Hillary Clinton. Pic related.

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/final_report_t_c_17_oct_2016-2.pdf

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-bizarre-story-of-how-a-tiny-online-dating-site-accused-j?utm_term=.abJdznV134#.kg93bgO94X

Note the date on this article is October 18th.

Again the Clintons, every time

quick rundown of events

> Assange been taken out of Embassy end Oct2016
> (((CIA))) plane landed in NC with possible Assange's equipment for further forensic analysis
> Assange's where-abouts unknown (((not in Europe)))

context today:
WL keyholder AMA nov2016:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98923088/#98932635

+1

I feel we're missing something with the article the original OP linked. Why did he choose that one specifically and not say the BBC or something?

how did Julian escape?

I find it odd that the article he linked didn't even mention her name.

That is odd. Maybe her name isn't important.

is this the man himself?

You mean the original user that posted the first thread?

I wonder if that park is always that empty.

No I mean Julian.

huh, but why

Maybe that's his escape choppa!

kek

Oh, look.
Another arg.

>escape
user..I

keked hard on this one