"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going...

>"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," the president told Reuters in a wide-ranging Oval Office interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Presidentin' is haaaaaaaaaaard

politico.com/story/2017/04/28/trump-presidency-easier-previous-life-237728

He thought being the President of the United States was going to be easy? WTF

what about it would be easy? Economy, Military, War, Geopolitics, Healthcare, Infrastructure etc

>easier
running a mega company aint no fucking walk in the park

>aint no
Nigger/10

To be fair running a company is essentially being a dictator, you can make decisions when you need to. As president he has to go through so many hoops to reach his goal.

Never heard Merkel, May, Trudeau, Obama complain that the job they chose to do is "too hard"

What a whiney baby he is. Embarrassing.

When you're running a mega company you're actually in charge and not constantly at war with every other aspect of the company.

That's because they weren't actually leading, merely following orders and smiling for the camera.

>too hard
misquote, muhammad

>Trump cracks a joke with a smile

>Quick Ezra get the soundbite and a sad picture!

>flag

your point?

Your definition of leadership seems to be "reneging on major campaign promises and failing to get anything passed"

Impressive.

>"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier

Yeah, his previous life was Patton right?

Haha, what a miserable disgrace of a president. Drumpf is simply the white man's Obama. It's hilarious watching drumpflets defend every mistake he makes as being part of his "master plan".

Face it, pol, you voted in a Zionist cocksucker. A pro-LGBT, pro-NAFTA, pro-globalist, Zionist cocksucker whose daughter is also a professional Jewish cock sucker.

right wing retards btfo

I unironically agree. But it was like choosing one piece of shit over another.

Or cowboy

That's because, unlike Obama, he's actually trying to do something

lol fuck off, trump was our goal to get elected, now that he is elected he is no longer a useful idiot. just an idiot

Kek. This.. fuck kikes.

Fuck back off to plebbit with your slide thread

>"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
This guy (Tump) is dirty dumb white trash and and also a cowardly draft-dodger.
All draft-dodgers act like Trump...seemingly a bad ass, but basically a coward/wimp trying to bullshit everyone into thinking he's a bad ass...very, very, very cowardly. Funny!

Obama actually complained a lot about the limitations of his power. Do some googling, retard.

Also, nice fake quote. Stop lying. You only make yourself look like shit; your efforts flow right off Trump's back and hit you in the face.

You might be too stupid to figure that out though.

Also...daily reminder: we won.

Everybody knows he is an incapable manchild, complete with other manchild set to defend their Jew puppet idol

you think you won, but you may not really comprehend how bad you lost.

Wait a few years and you'll see if we all don't get the skin burned off our bodies in an atomic war caused by some blunder by this white trash guy occupying our White House.

>It's hilarious watching drumpflets defend every mistake he makes as being part of his "master plan".

Man, I swear I read the next sentence as "Nuclear codes"

DELETE THIS

PLZ DELET

true but things like business hours and weekends exist in the civil world
presiding over the entire country is pretty much a 24/7/365 job

f-fake news maga

OH MY GOD. It's like watching a Dam burst.

DELET THIS

it s so fucking Sad THAT THIS was the time Sup Forums candidate won , WHY RON PAUL DIDN T WON? HE WAS THE CHOOSEN ONE REEEE

Hes still fixing up that ACA issue.

Who knew healthcare would be that complicated as well?

Haha its really funny watching a dementia riddled reality star try to play president. What an age we live in.

Every time this guy opens his mouth he sounds like a fucking retard.

Pls just nuke us senpai.

don't sully the name of a great man like Patton by comparing him to a retard like Trump