Sick of this bitch

I honestly regret voting (and donating shekels) for Trump now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/leftypol/ pls go

but fellow pede she is based, beautiful and the daughter of the god emperor

>t. The_Donald

you retarded traitors need to fuck off back to plebbit. We will never turn on our God Emperor or his precious WHITE daughter

Rand Paul was the correct choice and anybody that thinks otherwise just needs to wait a few hours for Trump to offer another reason why they're wrong.

Trump was the right choice and you know it!

>donating to a political campaign

Lmao

who is this goddess!???!! post more you fag.

Why does she always look like she wants to fuck whoever she's talking to.

Women were a mistake

>donating to a billionaire's political campaign

DADDY BOMB THE MEAN MAN HURTING THE POOR CHILDREN

>donating shekels) for Trump now

when did presidents become so beta?

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Trump is not his daughter. She is a woman so what did you expect for her to believe?

Because she's a globalist prostitute.

>DDDAAAAAADDDDDYYY

>ivanka will never appear in a footjob video

I dont have a problem with her believing bullshit, I have a problem with her influencing white house policy because she's daddy's girl.

But she is hot

Ivanka's face just begs for the biggest facial, I swear.

She's so beautiful, it just brings something primal out, it seriously should be a fucking crime to be that hot.

I don't get why /pol is so butthurt and surprised by her libtardness. It was on display all during the campaign and once the MSM decided to tepidly embrace her, this was bound to happen.

Just ask for a refund.

literally reminds me of how Hillary would whisper to Bill all the time
she will run

Is this a real post? I can't tell anymore.

No it's antifa from discord

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DELETE ARABELLA????

i didn't, got it off wikifeet

the good thing about her is that at least it means there will be no political dynasty, leftists don't like or respect her and people on the right realize she's a useless zionist whore. unless the alt-light cucks go full retard and back her whenever she decides to run for office (and she will)

thing about trump is Ivanka and Kushner will remain a part of his administration because he has no real friends in his cabinet and there are STILL constant leaks coming from the white house, it's embarrassing.

Sup Forums will never turn it's back on our President or his daughter. He is delivering on all his promises or at least trying to.

>immigration
>wall
>trade (Canada)
>TPP

op is really interested in his thread, taking actively part in it

1 post by this id

retarded niggershits replied

kys everyone

sage

also op you did neither vote nor donate so fuck off