ASK A CONVERT TO ISLAM ANYTHING

I just did the shahada at the local mosque. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

islamcomicbook.com/pdfs/comics/english/MBOE.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is the address of your local mosque?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Will you convert back when we drive the Muslims into the sea?

this desu

Are you afraid to pray looking up you complete retard?

I looked at the flag and I wasn't shocked to be honest

If you are white you deserve to die.

It's so you don't look into the sun.

No, I'd rather move to another country.

Islam renewed my believe in God.

It's here in Berlin. More I won't say.

This is your prophet you fucking retard.

let's get down to rape numbers, are you guys actually THAT good? or is it just hype created?

How does it feel to literally worship Satan?

>India talking about rape numbers
poo in loo

factually incorrect

So why does Allah hate women so much? Your idiot prophet said Hell was "mostly women" so where do all the non-Muslim men go?

Your religion is retarded wake up idiot.

>factually incorrect
Wrong idiot. Allah is a demon and Jesus Christ will throw it into Hell one day.

alhamdulillah , based muslim brother , inshallah we will meet at jannah

I'm white. Does that make you uncomfortable.

i have a right to know about competition

Why do you worship a goat fucking pedophile that raped children and was covered in semen stains?

This is what you converted to you disgusting animal. God damn you.

wrong , stupid motherfucking infidel

This is what your prophet believed you stupid dog.

Muhammad (pbuh) did not fuck goats. Aisha was his wife but he did not consumate the marriage until she was grown up.

>prepping the bull
Islam is cuck?

>9
>grown up
Nice try hans

If you believe the Qur'an you are literally a retard. Good job joining a caveman religion.

Let me ask you, do you believe the sun actually sets in water or do you deny the Holy Qur'an?

Choose wisely you subhuman pig animal.

>itt: retards getting baited by neet kevin

GERMANY YES

your digits approve this true fact my brother , my allah bless you for spreading the truth among the kuffar

that is based on a questionable hadith

Muslim turned atheist here, what was your previous religion and why did you want to convert?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
CONQUERED EUROPEANS !!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAHHAHAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!

Yeah he didn't actually penetrate her because she was a fucking 6 year old and her tiny pussy couldn't handle his 50 year old cock. However he just had sex with her thighs.

Google "mufa’khathat" you stupid fuck. The opinion of scholars knowing full well that the prophet, the peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, also practiced the "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be please with her.

But it comes from your filthy pig shit book so it's word is law among you animal fucking savages

Is shadada some codeword for goatfucking?

>grown up
you fucking nigger.

thanks mate

I was an atheist. I visited the mosque with a muslim friend from Lebanon and one thing let to another.

The Hadith are not part of the holy Quran.

op is fucking disgusting

Shiahs are the ones who hurt/cut themselves and practice self flaggilation

You can't escape from Allah's gaze! I really hope some pious man punishes your defection for good, soaking his blessed blade in your filthy unbeliever thoat.

No it just means he regurgitated a phrase "i believe in Satan and his prophet muhammad" which somehow makes him a mudslime.

I have been thinking about converting my family. If I do convert do the imams or whomever does it have to rape my children or is it something where I can just do extra girl push-ups on a rug to avoid?

How long until you blow yourself up?

Sunnis worship the same false demon god and read the same false demon book.

Hey by the way do you actually believe Satan pisses in your ear if you fall asleep during prayers?

never, suicide is a sin

Muslims confirmed vampires.

English please
Were you looking for a place to connect and be a part of or faith?

You are pathetic.
''iSlam renewd my belief in god'', sure it did.
Instead of dying in a fight and going to valhalla to odin and awaiting the ragnarok you will spend eternity in hell.

It's actually makes a bit of sense, the bible is full of similiar incorrect bullshit
The problem with islam is that they never had a lot of cucking reforms, like christians had

You don't know what sin is.

Burgers BTFO

When I prayed at the mosque I felt some sort of inner peace. Whenever I have night terrors I stand up and do the shahada. It shields me from fearing death.

is baby rape good? i hear its good

Why you following the bible now. Suicide is wrong in christianity. But in iSlam it's rewarded.
Kys germ.

Raping is the key feature in islam, so yes you need to rape even yourself.

you hopefully live in the west of germany?

>the bible is full of similar incorrect bullshit
No, it's not.

What you are doing is extremely sinful. I pray that Allah may forgive you and show you the way.

I'm an atheist just so you know. I'd find it hard for someone to fall asleep while praying as it requires quite some physical movement to do. Also when it comes to hadiths you have to be skeptical about them as it's basically a game of telephone and not part of the Quran.

KYS?

your praying to the wrong things dude, stop dabbling in islam you summon djinns and shit. you do old paganism rituals. Just come back to Christianity

Are you sure you were 't practiceing magic?
I am your local priest, please tell us where you live so we can stone you to death.

false, you would be surprised but jihadists are not true muslims
"And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."
—Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 29

Daily reminder you worship a pedophile. She was 11.

how can you as a german stop eating pork.

This is the only thing that stops me from joining the winning team.

DON'T TELL HIM TO DO THAT! IF HE DOES IT WILL NOT BE A HANGING, BUT AN EXPLOSIVE END!

I live in Berlin.

I understand what you mean. I used to do the same thing when I was a kid. Oh well, whatever keeps you happy.

>shahada

it contains the haha reserved for you already

>not realizing the demons who were causing your night terrors just back off now when you say shahada to encourage you to stay in demonic religion.
>thinking it actually shields you
LOL

Shia or Sunni?

Nice larping faggot...

Nice try m8. kys

ISIS are not true muslims, they are takfiri jihadists. Wahhabis are already retarded but ISIS takes it to the next level.

what op is saying is that
>Hur dur im love little girls
your an animal OP i hope u understand under the rules of islam your not a true muslim infact your a pretender to the faith and subject to death

No OP, that's an English translation of the quaran. That does count. You're only a true muslom if you can read and quote the arabic version as it's straight from mohammad

how does it feel to be a follower of a pedo???

Do you have a "migration background"?

Does it matter?
All muslim men must be enslaved and their women converted and used as sex slaves.

sunni

Where are these from?

How many "true muslims" exist in the world today my friend? Are you one of them because you're nice to the kuffar? Do you want to go walk in the park with me and talk about the latest football game? Maybe afterwards we can cuddle and you can whisper sweet nothings in my ear to remind me how nice and kind you are despite being a muslim.

It's always Sunni in Berlin.
New tv show idea.

My mom is Polish if that satisfies you.

Where are memories located and why is it in the brain?

No brain, no memories
No memories, no afterlife

Your damn retarded comics are made by atheists

islamcomicbook.com/pdfs/comics/english/MBOE.pdf

Polish mom, lmao.
She is going to disown you as her child.
Did you tell her?

Jan Sobieski and his army fought to the death to defend Europe from the very same filth you now embrace. God damn you.

My mom is an atheist, she doesn't care.

Why must you judge us as a group and then insist that the shortcomings of one muslim are the responsibility of all muslims?

Mashallah brother, hope you find everything you've ever looked for in life

God's not up in the sky nigger, god is beyond your lowly dimension

>My mom is an atheist, she doesn't care.
Your mom failed you. Now I know who God will blame on Judgment Day.