Tell me ONE reason that why i am not white. My skin colour is white therefore this is makes me a white person

Tell me ONE reason that why i am not white. My skin colour is white therefore this is makes me a white person
>b-but muh whiteness
it is a meme, everyone with a white skin and from europe(and middle east) is a white no matter it's religion and culture
>b-but you have amongoloid-shitskin blood vs vs
so does as the meds and east slavs,but they are pure whites because they are not muslims,right?

What's the deal with all the shitskins clamoring to be White?

You're a rape-ape. The fact that you include Arabs as White proves you have no idea what being White is. I guess albinos are White too eh Kabob?

Go back to your camel worship you roach.

arabs are causcosoid therefore white.

Keep dreaming

arabs who have white skin are white. levantine arabs are white as greeks,spainards and italians.

come home janissary

arabs and turks are better than whites desu lad
>better looking
>loyal women
>not dying out
would prefer a muslim waifu to some coal burnt used goods

Only Europeans are White. Saying "caucasoids" are White is like saying Albinos are White and all Africans are black.

Besides, stay in the sun and your genes will forget about your rape history and you turn brown.

i see dream last night about visiting my relatives in bulgaria althought i dont have any relatives in bulgaria kek

>Showing you're under arm.
Bitch if I showed you my arse hole you'd think I was black.
Cockroach will always be cockroach.

If you have to question whether you're white or not.
You're not white.

i never questioned my whiteness thou.

>so does as the meds and east slavs,but they are pure whites because they are not muslims,right?

Yes.

Whites who convert to Islam are no longer white.

Convert or die.

M8, How pathetically insecure can you be?
You literally create a thread on a Chinese cartoon forum, claiming to be white (you're not) seeking the approval of fat neets, weebs, bronies, furries, gays(includes trap lovers) and virgins.
How pathetic can you get?
Does it really matter if a bunch of losers think you're white or not?

how come white christians never considered as "shitskin" because they believing a semitic desert religion but muslims? i see a nothing but hypocrisy here

Your skin color is white becuse you don't go outside, hikikomori

Because Christianity is the truth, duh.

RENOVATIO IMPERII

it is a semitic desert religion founded by jews.

I couldn't understand one fucking word you just said OP. Learn English.

Islam has Jesus as an important prophet
Mentions Jesus literally dozens of times
You are jewed too.

i didn't say i was muslim

>Europeans
>white

>white

Is your hair dark and curly?
Do you smell like curry?
Do you wipe your ass with your left palm?
Does your sister wear a head scarf?

White is just a colloquial term for Europoid; skin pigmentation is one of the least significant of racial differences, it's just the most visible.

Fuck off you filthy turk

The fact that you've made a thread insisting that you're white should say it all really

You're not white

How do i know you're not of Greek (Therefore Med) origin?

A lot of T*rks are. At one point Constantinople had more Greeks than actual T*rks.