Last weekend Push for Marine Sup Forums

This is it fellas. This is huge in determining the future of the EU and Globalism in itself. This will be a huge ally for Donald and hopefully someone who will can convince him to keep the nationalist song strong within his administration. I'm asking for my fellow Sup Forums meme war buddies to give it your maximum effort to get this woman into office this weekend! If you're French and reading this, you better be knocking on doors and grabbing your friends and family to vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50PmWy9yIS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She has no chance. She didn't even do that much better than last time.

France is lost.

Might I remind you that Trump had "no chance" prior to election day? With that attitude, we already lost.

notice marine doesn't look french or european? She looks sikh or persian, just like another DIA whore Ivanka, who is probably not related to Trump at all. Trump himself is probably eunuch or hermaphrodite. Notice the skin tone of le pen is some sort of strange color? It's not a tan. It's middle eastern or taj-mahal or bollywood.

bump

save the world marine

Bet against the Euro faggots.

She abandoned her party

And how does Le Pen "not looking french" being worse than the guy who wants even more "non-french looking people" into the country?

>notice marine doesn't look french or european?
You mean not a sandnigger?

Another guy is just low tier CIA homo with sham marriage. It's very simple con. You pack shit into two pills. One is colored red, another is colored blue. You spread various rumors about colors being unequal to each other - riling people into hysteria so they couldn't smell the odor of shit. Of course there is considerable army of shit martini stirrers, CIA homos and DIA cunts who act and chant "jerry, Jerry, jerry" supporting this "jerry springer show" of military theater

Let's work up some memes boys.

#LetThemEatKEK

It's a different situation user.

Le Pen is a Jewish puppet just like Trump and the rest of them.

Don't be retarded France, save your brothers, your country and your daughters. If you don't vote Le Pen I will know about it.

So we should vote for the open jewish puppet instead?

She has a chance, that's why the 5 m Euro story is out. Press is trying hard to make her llok bad

this

check out the ethnicity of Le Pens husband

No she's French. You just don't know what a French person looks like.

She looks like an aged Lauren Southern in that pic.

Also, she's not going to win the election.

Yo what day and when is the French election? Or when will we know of the results?

You should spread your cheeks for Abdul, don't want the jews to get one over on you?
Your mother might be raped by somalis but at least you didn't elect a kike puppet!!

Drumpf is finished

nah. considering france has institutionalized al-qaeda called "french foreign legion" - france is a terror state.

Remember why Gengis Khan's army was that big and powerful

sorry no pride parade for you. start digging. it's no rainbow boy day.

BREXIT BTFO, IM WITH HER

Lets go

avertissement: cringe

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Stop giving people false hope. From now on we have to prepare. There is no political solution. People will not rebel until they are personally threatened.

You fucking tools falling for this staged shit (((elections))). Nothing is gonna change, not in the Eu and not in the us with trump. Youve all been had.
The First thing this piece of shit will do is suck arab dick, i swear to god the first day in office. Not that thats gonna happen.

RALLY BEHIND ME BOYS THE LIGHT OF GOD IS GUIDING ME

>germancuck (is there any other kind) terrified of the EU's inevitable collapse with France under Le Pen
kek

we have a arab loving mutti.
2 of them is armageddon.

The left is sliding Le Pen because they know this will be the end of them, this is the battle for humanity, do not falter. Many stupid comments all over the place. We channel more energy, and we will win the country back for France, restore order for Europe, and save mankind from cancer.

So we they should vote for a Saudi puppet instead?

Fuck you, I choose Jews over Muslims any day.

OP now that its fully known that most threads like this are started by and bumped by government shills, nobody takes it seriously anymore. Sup Forums is now Sup Forums but with state players.

everyday i read a article saying she just stepped down. is the media fucking my shit up?

>Media
>2017
Haven't you learned anything from last year?

how many times does this have to be explained to americans?
this election is nowhere near comparable to trump's, he was 2-5 points in the popular vote behind, and that's the result he got, she is fucking +20 behind, it's impossible

TWITTER:

#EnMarcheArriere
#MacronDanger
#MarionnetteMacron
#elysee2017

Dont forget to retweet

#EnMarcheArriere
#MacronDanger
#MarionnetteMacron
#elysee2017

shut the fuck up nigger shill , we tried donald drumpf and he failed is , he is just like the others , a complete jewish puppet

fuck le pen

My girlfriend is pregnant and I will NEVER let my child born in this world of suffering

I dont know where to go anymore. world wide media is out of control.

Allo allo Sup Forums,

Vive La France! Vive la résistance! Vive la révolution!

Vive Le Pen!

Au revoir.

>someone who will can convince
American ''''''''education'''''''' everyone.

You're failing, fag

R E M O V E

>flag
Better luck next time Abdul

The shills are NPVing all over the place, kek

This is the final battle for humanity and they are not sparing any botnet to slide anything Le Pen related, this is exactly why Brexit won, this is why Trump win, and this is why Le Pen is going to win.

Sorry frogs. I don't know how to meme in other languages. Change your language to English and I'm happy to help.

Enjoy your refuges and milf chasing president.