Muh gun free zone

>muh gun free zone

You hypocrite gunfags will defend this

I'm fine with it because owning a gun does not mean you're fond of Trump. We've seen even school teachers act like they're trying to kill the president.

Common sense and standard practice security of the President of the United states.

HUUURR ITS HYPOCRAZY REEEEEEEEEEE

>crickets.mp3

Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because insane leftist cunts have literally tried to assassinate him before at rallies? Several times?

kys

But I'm not defending this

>Common sense
That's the point
Guns should be banned from public spaces because, as the SS thinks, there are crazy people everywhere.

But Cletus still doesn't comprehend this

So how's that different from saying, "i don't want group X from having guns because they don't like me."?

no, not all public spaces, just when the president is speaking because he is a massive target unlike your regular normie who'll mostly only get shot if they're fucking with someones shit.

People are always trying to kill each other. Sounds like we should ban all guns by that logic.

The Secret Service is right there and will fucking murder any faggot who thinks they can get violent around the president in any form or fashion.
A private citizen can refuse to admit firearms onto their premises when they want to.

nihilism gtfo

kys

It's not a public place. On private property you own or rent, you can make the rules for that property.
Nigger.

Since when does the president have more rights than the average citizen?

he doesnt have more rights but he has higher safety needs than the average citizen

>Don't ban guns!!
>*except when I'm there

And there's the hypocrisy

>Suddenly CNN is deeply concerned about gun rights

>most powerful man in the world
>waht da fug how come they're considering his security this is bullshit!

Using force to infringe on second amendment rights is authoritian. I don't see how this explains anything

>It's alright when our side does it.meme

Fuck off with that logic.

He doesn't in this case.

You, too, can ban people from carrying guns onto your premises.

Are guns normally allowed at other NRA speeches/functions?

It's a NRA property

I'm a nobody in charge of myself.
The other is the president of the most powerful country on the planet.
You can shove this bait up your ass for thinking one meeting is suddenly the downfall of all arguments.

How many time are you going to make this thread shill?

you are a mexican low IQ retard.

No1: Speech is on private property they decide the rules of weather guns are allowed or not.

No2: President of the US has more people trying to kill him than your average normie and so he has higher security requirements.

You're a spic and either can't understand this basic concept or probably want him killed so you cant run across the border.

I won't.

Trump is a neo-conservative piece of shit with a spine weaker than a babys asshole.

Still better than Hillary.

It's not his property

gunfag here

fuck trump

He's renting the property. He makes the rules on who gets to bring guns onto it.

(You)

>(You)

(You)

>(You)

(You)

>(You)

(You)

>(You)

>they
No, the Secrete Service stopped them from allow weapons. The Goverment banned the weapons there, Potatonigger, read the article.

And the number 2 is literally not an argument.

It's not gun free though, there will be plenty of security.

when i buy machete at supermarket and carry machete to register then to my car it is ok

when i drive car with machete in passenger's seat it is ok

when i cut down bamboo in my yard with machete it is ok

when i cut down bamboo in my friend yard it is ok

when i get paid to cut down weeds in public park with machete it is ok

when i try to bring machete to Trump rally secret service pigs say i must leave machete in car

when i refuse they assault me and handcuff me and take machete

this is not ok

america is not land of free, it is land of rules

i spit on your flag i am go back to my homeland of Romania

They're paying him to be there. That's not how renting works.

>gun free zone
>in a speech you don't have to attend

compared to

>gun free zone
>on college
>even though you have a gun and every right to carry literally everywhere off of your college campus, out of hospitals, out of police departments, and out of courtrooms

this is a slide thread, don't reply without saging

LOL ITS ALL NIGGERS WOW WE ARE SO DIVERSE.

It's different bcause we're talking about the president of USA. He is a very important man. All the NORMIEs and other faggots walking around every day can be shot and killed, doesn't fucking matter at all. In fact 6 gorillion NORMIEs can be gunned down today and I would still reckon that Americans MUST be gun owners.

The secret service "Asked" them not to allow guns on the prem and so they did not allow guns on the prem.

I don't know how I can put this any other way user :/

Don't try too hard to reason with him. Pablo over here probably thought he had some genius plan to assassinate Trump at an NRA event. He is just butt mad because the white man wins again, as always. Juan here never seems to learn his place. Comprende?

sad, cause i also am afraid of ppl idk; which is why i arm myself....lol

The secret service still have their guns.

Now kill yourself, OP

>Trump has betrayed his entire base so much that he thinks they're going to shoot him.
What a cuck.

Can you please stop White-washing history? Can't you at least let Obama have his own pictures as the president anymore?

Secret service will probably pat down people entering, have snipers up, etc etc. Don't they usually? It's not a simple "gun free zone". I mean how many presidents of the USA have been shot?

Shill detected.

bluepilled pic though. japs belong in camps