youtu.be/dlg4BTziS2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gal-QReSdy4
youtube.com/watch?v=BO-MDGo5u4M
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=kSyUWkHsOPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is the real cuck.

totally, he is also a nazi, a jewish loving nazi

Ya'll getting paid to insult him online, I take it?

I want to get off the Trump train please conductor

Everyone who was manipluated by him is the real cuck.

Turn off your tripcode you whiny faggot.

i get 2 cents for every response to my threads

Dude I know it from the start!
Like fuck did all the pro-Trump payed shill shit posters stop after the election.

All you know about Trump came from Sup Forums MEME posters on a anonymous chine's frog picture posting forum!

Why did you not make your own research?
youtube.com/watch?v=hUSz2z05THw

Dude Trump is a pro Israel, Pro Trany president.
He is less bad then Hilary however he never was your savior.
You believed in propaganda posted on Sup Forums.

Every time I pointed out or linked to videos where Trump told something that proved the MEME image of trump to be actually false it was always silenced with bullshit MEMEs like:
>SAGE
>Shitposting
>bait

The god-emperor trump was a fucken pushed MEME!
Everyone can post here you idiot!
And its anonymous!
Plus its a open forum for everyone not some secret place where you meat.
This place is infiltrated to the brim and it takes a handful of money to get hindus to stay on Sup Forums 24/7 and post pro Trump propaganda until the election.
I bet Trump payed these astro turfers to post here to get the autist vote or even Hilary tried to get the autistic racists to start supporting Trump to make him look bad.

Everyone who has gone with the cult of Trump is a retard!
May this be your lesson.
My position always was:
1) Vote for him he is the less evil openly
2) He might do the things he promised or do a 180 however its better then Hilary
3) The back stabbing will wake a lot of people up.

I'm not surprise at this at all.
During his fucken campaign he was the biggest Israel lover there is.
You somehow painting him to be some anti semite pro white hitler was ridicules!

Can we finally comment that he has the face of a potato and behaves like he is retarded?

Congrats retards are the best useful idiots.

>Trump literally comes out as a Nationalist

Works both ways, faggot.

Can a non-shill explain to me what's going on? I'm an independent that voted for him and want to know if I should in 2020

Some Jewish WSJ "journalist" published an article that claims Trump said he's "a globalist and a nationalist" with no video proof or confirmation from the administration. Shills are trying to amplify it to deepen the wedge between Trump and his voters in order to set the stage for a 2020 Tulsi Gabbard victory.

Just run of the mill fake news, really.

How can people believe things without proof, especially from the media now? It baffles me.

>Works both ways, faggot.
Top kek

ya .002 shekels in my payponzi account for every shitpost i make about Orange Hitler

Sometimes I wish pol had an America only section so we don't deal with all these overseas paid shills

>Sometimes I wish pol had an America only section
You could call it /goy/

Trump is a retarded con-man with no principles who will say anything to get money and power.

That won't help you ya faking burger loving cry baby faggot.

I do love me some burgers

Trump told Alex early on "You will be happy with my work a year into my presidency."

sage

your country will still be in ruins. at least now some of you are being awakened thanks to foreigners

>How can people believe things without proof
It's like you don't even know where you are. People are willing to believe whatever they want as long as it fits their narrative.

Better yet. Did you see the thread .… THEY are paying others to shill and be propagandists. Where's that Mexican comedian interview video "...and then we convinced them to pay US to spread the regime's propaganda. Even North Koreans are paid to do work" hahahahaha

But I see it on here and in other places. No matter which party, everyone blindly believes things. Most of America really lets the media off the hook more than they should.

Yuri Bezmenov is the answer to everything you want to know. Time to buckle down buckaroo. He's a defected KGB propagandist that described in 1983, the seeds of ideological subversion that Russia planted in the USA and are now bearing fruit and being harvested by Muslims. It will answer all your questions about what is going on today. Be prepared to watch an hour of non stop red pills being blasted at you though.
youtu.be/dlg4BTziS2U

Top shill posting.
Are all the trump lemmings shills or are there really people this level of indoctrinated.
>with no video proof
Yes clearly
Was never posted
youtube.com/watch?v=hUSz2z05THw
How about:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gal-QReSdy4
youtube.com/watch?v=BO-MDGo5u4M
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=kSyUWkHsOPQ
What a clown.
Keep on believing Trump plays 88D chess with no evidence outside some autists anons posting it over and over.

How about you go to youtube and search
>Trump Israel
>trump Transgender Bathroom

Keep ignoring the links and pretend these videos don't exist.
Or what did the reptilians fake these videos?

> the number of chess dimensions just increased by 10

>chess dimensions
I LIKE THIS EXPLAINED.
Where is this conspiracy theory f Trump = crypto Hitler cumming from? What is your proof?
Outside of Hilary screaming that Trump is literally Hitler.

>here's my two cents on this issue

They must have a lot of shit on him..

>golden shower videos of him with russian hookers
>gay sex videos with his sons
>impregnating his daughter with Barron

I hope all those rumors aren't true but the more he goes against his word and proves himself to be unreliable you have to wonder...

>what is muh president mentality

lack of brain cells as usual

>Alex or /org/

You mean the character actors?

>Has Alex responded yet?

He's got other things to worry about right now.

Alex is a confirmed actor.
Trump is a confirmed Israeli and a globalist.
O'reilly is a confirmed sex assaulter.
Milo is a confirmed pedophile rapist.
Bannon out. (((Kushner in))).

It's all crumbling down.

Mfw Trump is a weak leader.
Mfw one phone call from a foreign leader changes his mind.
Mfw he knows nothing and foreign leaders have to explain things to him.

He did betray us, though I dont think we had much choice (Ron Paul should have run) The liberal comments will make me pretend to support Trump again, though.

Alex Jones admitted he is JUST PLAYING A ROLE.

Trump is literally the first President with Jewish members of his IMMEDIATE family.

I guess we now know what a businessman running the Shite House would look like...

He said that to appeal to the jury. He is a gutless worm, but I still listen to him. Even after he wimped out on Pizzagate I still listened to him. It is possible to listen to people who you disagree with at times or dislike at times.