Professor says she felt raped by white male student’s paper

>An anonymous essay published last week in Inside Higher Ed by a self-described feminist professor details her experience of teaching a gender course and essentially feeling re-raped while grading an assignment from a young white, male student who touted men’s rights.
>She described his paper as citing questionable and unreliable men’s rights sources and presenting an argument that used an example of a woman raping a man to posit that feminism is pointless and women complain too much about gender inequality:
>As I went over his paper, I realized that I was reading a paper that sounded word for word like something the man who raped me would say. And not only did this sound like something my rapist would say, this student fit the same demographic profile as him: white, college male, between the ages of 18 and 22.
> … I was furious at the fact that, as an instructor, I was expected to take his paper seriously, and scared of what he might do if he did not like his grade. Although I knew it was unlikely that this student would literally try to rape me, his words felt so familiar that I began having trouble distinguishing him from the man that did. Their words were so frighteningly similar that the rational-instructor side of my brain could not overpower the trauma-survivor side.
> … “Zero! You get a fucking zero!” I literally screamed at my computer screen.

thecollegefix.com/post/32272/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1qyawvIh0
thecollegefix.com/post/32272/
instagram.com/p/BS1akhHFT2O/
youtu.be/XEjLoHdbVeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feminists have a rape fetish.

I welcome our Jewish overlords.

DAMN that's a big bitch!

She better have given him a 100 or she'll get raped

of course you do. They promise shitskins like you free shit with white tax payer dollars

what a suave motherfucker if he can rape with words

>teaching a gender course
>her course consists of men=bad
Women in college were a mistake

>literally

>mahhh white males!!!
>but judging a person by thier sex is bad
When are they going to admit feminism =sexism, and equality is what matters

White men have become so powerful we can rape a woman through words on paper

Don't you know, just being a male around females is rape now

He should become a Mills and Boon writer.

Fucking academic institutions pay for these shitheads to tell other less advanced shitheads about the shit in their tiny minds then tell the departments actually teaching real subjects that they can't get more funding

See, that why you don't tout mens rights like that. Instead, you frame it as why muslim men have a right to rape women because it's part of their culture -- or something along those lines. Probably cite mohammed raping goats and children and whatnot.

When in doubt, throw leftists into a leftist paradox.

Quick, someone write a paper full of power words!

The Gender Studies prof was raped? No waaaaaayyyy...

That's a mile of legs, and I'd kiss every inch.

I bet you'd lick her feet, too.

>professor can't handle different opinions and facts
>professor can't handle being challenged

Why on earth is she a professor?

She says "literally" too often for me to take her seriously.

>something I don't like

RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!

>A woman cannot separate my rational side from my feelings.

Stop the presses.

It sounds fun to take a gender studies class pass/fail and write shit like this
I think you just need a D to pass at my uni so really you just need to take tests seriously

>> I was reading a paper that sounded word for word like something the man who raped me would say.

>>This student fit the same demographic profile as him:
>>white
>>college male
>>between the ages of 18 and 22.

Can you imagine living in a world where you pick to be a teacher even tho you know that anyone not brown or female will try and rape you at any opportunity and if they cant get to you physically they will with words or winks or even by the way they sit or dress.
>>If i was her husband i would have her committed

for you

If she's still that traumatized she needs mental help.

we must literaly outlaw mens rights so no one feels raped.

It's the most popular fantasy for women, period.

>I was furious at the fact that, as an instructor, I was expected to take his paper seriousl
The irony of this isn't lost. The kid probably thought the same

>Although I knew it was unlikely that this student would literally try to rape me, his words felt so familiar that I began having trouble distinguishing him from the man that did
Women confirmed literally insane and delusional forever victims who self admittedly have no business teaching school. Thanks a lot feminism.

this is why you learn a trade

Dude, you don't need to be in college to do this. Just go to your nearest college, find the gender studies class, and walk in. Wait for an essay assignment, write a bunch of redpills, turn it in and ghost.

>I was scared of what he might do if he did not like his grade

This seriously reads like an erotic story.

>Although I knew it was unlikely that this student would literally try to rape me

I call FAKE NEWS. A feminist would never be rational enough to say this.

> I was reading a paper that sounded word for word like something the man who raped me would say.
>would say

>this student fit the same demographic profile as him: white, college male, between the ages of 18 and 22.

>[the students] words felt so familiar that I began having trouble distinguishing him from the man that did [rape me].

>what my rapist would have said

Crazy bitch. I bet good money that her "rape" was something stupid, like both being drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1qyawvIh0

Unless of course you are a shitskin

Dem comments, though.

> Elizaveta said everything I would say but said it better than I can. We do not “grade on ideology.” I am proud that I once managed to control myself and grade, strictly according to the rubric, a student “intactivist” whose mania was Jewish circumcision. “Professor, I think you Jews mutilate your babies. No offense.” (Quote unquote. “No offense!” Like magic words.) You’re a professional. An M.D. wouldn’t give the wrong prescription to someone she disliked, would she?
> I disagree with Elizaveta about only one thing. Do not talk to this manipulative, hostile flake in person, especially about your history. That way a grade appeal lies. He will say he got his bad mark because you are traumatized and he will misquote you all over the place.
> Trust in karma. This loudmouth soon will meet bosses who aren’t at all as professional as we are.

(((Coincidence))) much? The absolute state of Academia. It is utterly compromised, it needs a purge. The US needs another round of McCarthyism.

hOW WE SOLVE THE PROBLEM, THAT WOMEN HAVE POLITICAL POWER, AND THOS COMPLETELY DESTROY CIVILISATION ?

WE NEEEED A CIVIL WAR IF U ASK ME

AND THEN NEVER AGAIN LET WOMEN HAVE ANY SOCIAL SAY !

fund it

>felt
This is the key word here.
Can you stand up in court and say "I FELT like I was wronged"?
How you felt, how you feel, is irrelevant.

>Zero you get a zero reeee
As she furiously fists her axe wound and then pisses all over the computer monitor.

Women are trash

All that effort just to trigger some bitch you dont even know.
Dont you have a job, senpai?

This is why i think : ISLAM has the better, more spot on understanding and thus the better, wayyyyy more functional view and understanding of women.

This is why islamic society grows.
This is why western society is literally dying out.

with treating women according to islam : society prospers,
male-female-relationships work out. families prosper. with treating women according to the west ( according to women ) : society gets ultraccorrupt, moronic, mentally deranged, childish and civilisation crumbles and finally literally dies within max 3 generations.
whis is no wonder, given the egofascist, degenerated, parasitic female nature.

then she should have removed herself from the situation and had someone else that could be fair and neutral grade it

> … “Zero! You get a fucking zero!” I literally screamed at my computer screen.

Fucking kek

ok dude, treating women like shit works, we get it.

but you don't need to fuck goats first to get there.

Lets forget all the beheading, bombing, acid throwning, kiddie and goat fucking for a minute and give give this a thought...

I wonder if there would be space-rockets in the middle east like the WE WUZ EGYPSHUNZ supposedly had, had the evil white man not intervened and fucked it up for everybody.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

And that doesn't look like a modern cover either. I know my great grandmother used to sit by the fire and eat choclates while reading Mills and Boon all the way back in the 50s. How far back does this madness go?

It's not really fair to the lady if you're a Muslim. Islam sucks with human rights

muslims only go around girls when they these too young to tell.

BURN THE WORLD

> whereas body size had no influence on neuron number

manlet detected; when will they learn?

>and scared of what he might do if he did not like his grade

BUT If he was black

Find who this bitch is and rape her, verbally or literally.

> Tfw too smart for grades

* WOMEN fuck human rights

A name, faculty and email would be handy I'd like to email hers photo of my erect penis

Toe sucking as well...

Sadly it seems. I had an ex that had a fantasy about being raped by a taxi driver (of all people). We're 99.5% white demo with a few asians so think old out of shape white guy that hasn't got his shit together and does graveyard shift taxi runs.
Anyway I'm sure you don't want to hear the details.

>Delusional woman cannot separate her feefees and look at things objectively and rationally. More news at 11!
This is why you don't let them out of the kitchen

ANCIENT FEMINISTS

If a few of these people were genuinely raped, they wouldn't bandy around that word so much.

UUUU

>Gender studies prof
>feels raped

Stop the fucking presses.

Also die jew.

>the man who raped me would say
>"okay missy. now before I unzip my dick and forcefully put it in your vagina, I'm gonna state some facts."
>"Women earn the same money as men in the same work enviorments. "
>unzips dick
>"Men are more likelyto die at work"
>shakes it hard
>"Men work more overtime"
>forcefully inserts
>"AND ACCORDING TO THE EQUAL PAY ACT OF '63 A MAN IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FAVORABLE TREATMENT ABOVE A WOMAN"
>proceeds with rape

why? are you scared of being mistaken for a goat?

My English department was like that when I was in high school, all female. One sent me to the office because I said women are likely to get raped if they dress and act like a inappropriately at a parties.

My mates and I had the last laugh when we found out she had a miscarriage (the bitch was in her late thirties) and had to take a month off teaching

>thecollegefix.com/post/32272/

Definetley fake news

*I said women are more likely to get raped if they dress and act inappropriately at a parties.

If you don't like feet you're a low test faggot

mfw
fun fact, Wendy McElroy the woman that was going to argue against "rape culture" is herself a rape victim
but they hate her anyway because she doesn't tow the line

>If a few of these people were genuinely raped, they wouldn't bandy around that word so much.

I feel raped by that comment. It's exactly what I would expect my rapist to say if he were here right now. Fortunately he has already left to drive 40 miles to his roofing job where it's going to be 90 degrees F today, and he deserves it. I feel so bad after your virtual raping of me I am literally shaking and had to call my neighbor to see if he could spend some comfort time with me. I hope you have learned something from this.

Isn't she just inserting the male student as her rapist because all the time she's saying "what my rapist WOULD SAY"? It's all in her head that the paper reads like something her rapist WOULD SAY. How engaging discussion did she exactly have with her rapist?

feet are the best

Somebody send the kid a check.

Wow that's psychotic

st or master?

there were a bunch of stadies a while ago showing the majority of rapes happen between people that know each other rather than stranger raping stranger
there is a chance she could have had conversations with the guy before he raped her

Let's not forget that islam also fucks children, goats, drinks camel piss, and will destroy earth if it takes over.

FUCK ISLAM

>that sounded word for word like something the man who raped me would say

What if it was the same man?!

they both sound autistic

I hope she's ok.

ITS THEIR CULTURE YOU FUCKING ISLAMOPHOBIC WHITE MALE SCUM

I don't believe a word of it. Even if true, she is not fit to teach.

She's more than ok. She multiple-orgasmed to the memory.

rah

What is this? Slashdot?

White men are so pathetic. Even teachers cuck them.

>
Op's pic has got a foot fetish Instagram @burtfeet
instagram.com/p/BS1akhHFT2O/

imagine going to school and handing in your paper that you spent hours writing only for it to get back to you with a 0 and you got suspended because you raped the teacher with words

it's like a punchline for one of those meme balls

When I started reading that bullshit this song came up on the radio
youtu.be/XEjLoHdbVeE
It was so fitting I almost died from the irony

That webm though

Kek confirms.

Now i regret my donations to some of these ngos

>get back to you with a 0

If you are stupid enough to challenge this sort of instructor you deserve the 0. Kiss her ass long enough to get the easy grade, then go on your merry way to a high paying job and don't look back.

Principles are one thing, surviving is another.

If you're stupid enough to pay college tuition to take one of this courses you deserve something bad.