Creator of "Can't Stump The Trump" series posts sad video #SaveTrump

Vid and pic related

twitter.com/ComradeStump1/status/857829817462521857

ok

>creator of "can't stump the trump" sells channel for very many shekels

Say what you want. But It's like a dam burst today. It's all come tumbling down.

very sad times..

All you fucks will be putting a lot of respect on our guys name before his term is up. damn foreigners.

We've been in the valley of death before and some of us have always said have faith. This time I'm seeing a lot of my brothers faltering. It's sad, especially to see the hero we don't deserve shouldering the burden alone while his people abandon him.

What's Trump done to keep you on board? He's keeping NAFTA, he's getting involved in bullshit conflicts..

At what point do you start to question him if not now?

It's hard to question him when it's blatantly obvious the spencerfags are Shareblue shills who are using divide and conquer tactics to sway people away into an FBI honey pot. They've got a gun pointed to his head ready to fire the moment he does what he isn't supposed to do.

Maybe next time you'll stand with Rand Sup Forums.

Or Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party.

He's a disappointment, but I still don't regret not letting that vapid cunt anywhere near office.

He ran on renegotiating NAFTA and said he'd leave if he didn't get acceptable terms. This latest "Trump betrayed u" story is pure kikery as usual.

But if even can't stump guy dropped him, that's not too good m80.

That's because most of you fags think you're all "red-pilled" and shit yet you still fall for babbys first media shit dictating the narrative and your opinion hook, line, and sinker.

Glad I never came out as a Trump Supporter to anyone. Embarrassing now.

>whew, my pretend social life is saved. Sure is a good thing all my pretend friends who wouldn't still be my pretend friends if they knew I voted Trump will still be my pretend friends

Get some real friends, spidernigger. Ones who you can talk about differences with comfortably amd still have beers and be friends at the end of the night.

I knew this guy was a kike as soon as he started selling some "can't stump the trump" goodies

>being this salty about Trump turning out to be a globalist
kek

KEK

K E K

I really like people admitting Trump became shit, though

I mean, if a Hilldawg saw Hillary bombing Syria, they would probably defend her because muh human rides

Jill stains was the one tru choice though

He's doing everything he ran on, some of it less successfully than others but as long as he moves the ball forward I'm happy. His rhetoric is as shitposty as it's always been but I just laugh about that.

THE GOD EMPEROR CALLS FOR AID

HE NEEDS THE ENERGY FROM THE RIGHT PEOPLE

SOMEONE TELL HIM TO POST A SELFIE ON POL ASKING KEK WHAT HE SHOULD DO AND WATCH THE TRUMP TRAIN KICK INTO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

IF HE PERSONALLY MAKES A THREAD ASKING WHAT HE SHOULD DO, IT WILL LITERALLY BE THE MOST MIND BLOWING FPBP IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND