Red pill me on Macedonia Sup Forums

Red pill me on Macedonia Sup Forums

Are they the heirs of Alexander or Turkish mystery meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSUxM4n5rkM
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no countries or nations left after 50 years of cold WAR, 25 years of global WAR-ming and whatever WAR shit martini stirrers were waging before that by using weapons of mass destruction called nation building. Macedonia is just meaningless label of military deception.

They are a deluded nation.

basically Bulgarians in denial and Albanians

both

Macedonia is a product of Serbia and Bulgaria having sex.

shhh quiet, you'll make them butthurt or something

The Balkan is fucked up. Macedonians are as ancient Macedonian as Albanians are illyrians.

All Balkan countries have weird nationalism....Macedonians are like 50% Albanian and 50% greekified Bulgarians.

Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Albania, Greece, Romania and Bulgaria are the only countries that should exist in the Balkan and the other countries should be splitted amongst them.

Macedonians are slavs like the rest of the former yugoslavia countries. But their problem is that they have a lot of non slavs that want to split her: greeks, turks, bulgarians (some bulgarians don't consider themselves slavs) etc.

>50% greekified Bulgarians

Or wait. Macedonian is a Southern Slavic language aswell, isn't it?
They are probably Slavs in a identical crisis.

No, no. It was never S*rb land. As our ally in both wars you get Macedonia back and bit more till Niš.

DEY. WUZ. ALEXANDERZ AND SHIET

>bulgarian's wet dream

go back to

>Albania
I assume you mean no genocide or displacement allowed and simply redrawing borders then yes there should be Albania because nobody wants them.
The problem with Albanians is they fuck up their own country so bad that they diaspora to their neighboring countries. The more clay you give them the more they disporia outward.
They don't want to live in Albania.

>croatia and serbia as separate nations
>literally the same people who speak the same exact language

Slav-Bulgarian mixed meat with a side dish of Albanian

That's the point. We are all slavs (except albos) but we created different nations who have different history.

They have different histories and formed separated states over centuries.

Somehow Germany, Austria, Luxemburg and German Switzerland are separated aswell and we speak the same exact language.

I meant that historically Albanians always organized themselves in a collective and didn't just come up as a nation after Yugoslavia broke apart.

>The problem with Albanians is they fuck up their own country so bad that they diaspora to their neighboring countries. The more clay you give them the more they disporia outward.
They don't want to live in Albania.

>I get my news from memes

....They're serbobulgarians and have 40% albanians lol

a mix of serbs and bulgarians
a german map from before ww2

It's a cool place, just watch out for the town rapists

>Those albanian settlement in Athens and Peloponnes.

HNNNNNNG

Take them back

i wonder how the greek language even survived in greece, they were copletely populated by slavs and albanians multiple times

Shhhh, they B Greek nao.

I think they had a language reforme in the 19th, plus you had to be "Byzantine" to be Greek.

Thank God they're gone right?

Now we need to cleanse them from Macedonia and Serbia and finally from whole world

Τhe language survived because of the Church, since the Byzantine liturgy was in Greek.

dude
that makes no sense
really. not the argument. the way you put it.
are you using a chatbot or something?

>completely populated by slavs and albanians multiple times

kek so true, but that is only
in the last 1000 years or so
imagine before that

no. typing everything with my own fingers.

They're not gone, they're like the Albanian communities of Beligrad, almost 300.000 strong.

Don't delude yourself, no Arvanite feels Albanian today. We have the same fairytales about the "Greek Albanians" btw.

well, handing over political power to ethnic albanians 15 years back has cost them their country - they just don't know it yet.

>300k
>In Belgrade
>Already

Jesus Christ why do Albanians breed like rats?

Is it Turkish genetics?

>source: his ass

they are retaking their ancient illyrian arian lands from the slavs. we'll have to go back to siberia or get assimilated

two words

childmarriage
interbreeding

they all have like 5+ kids, its a known stereo type of theirs. Not a bad thing for them though desu, theyll still exist in 150 years. But i don't see them in belgrade or novi sad.

Albozergs life to inflate their numbers. They boycott any poll to measure their true pop numbers.

the fags around us except serbia r run by soros himself and his shills

>[citation needed]

>town rapists
kek'd
i guess i'm one of them

Second holocaust, just replace the jews with шиптapи (or just gas them both).

What is Greek opinion on assimilation and persecution of ethnic Greeks in Albania under Hoxha and Rama?

From Greece's point of view, we should support Macedonia and yet the Greek cucks on Reddit support Albania and call Macedonians "Russian agents".

That is because they think that all Macedonians hate the Greeks, but i can confirm that it isn't true.

But didn't Vucic win?

My Serbian friend told me that he pays his rallies with sandwiches and lighters and sometimes on good days 20 euros

He also sent me this video about how this guy in the vid is buying votes or smth like that idk

youtube.com/watch?v=kSUxM4n5rkM

vucic is supported by merkel and brusells , his opposition is soros funded

Fuck off Milorade, Bosniaks are least slavs of all slavs. We are mostly Illirians

I know and objectively you are less dangerous than Albanians. Albanians have quite a big diaspora here and also get support from Turkey. The only problem with you is the name which is 50% our fault. A lot of Macedonians like Greece.

back in the day it was an issue, nowdays it's just dude weed lmao.

Funny thing is they don't even appear on the census because they declare themselves Serbian, had their names localized and are Orthodox. They've been there since the great migrations though.
>inb4 assimilated

That's what they want you to think, I've personally spoke to them last November.

Tbh i don't even care, the mere fact that you take pride in the absorption on non-Greeks in your ethnos is enough to make me happy.

that theory has been debunked, your haplogroup is slavic, not ilyrian.

I don't take pride in it. I'm just telling you not to have false hopes.

>Funny thing is they don't even appear on the census because they declare themselves Serbian, had their names localized and are Orthodox. They've been there since the great migrations though.
never heard of that story
i don't believe it's such high number
i heard for šokci though, who live in vojvodina and are assimilated catholic albos. they today declare themselves as croats

I never understood why would you give a fuck about the name that much. It's just a name ffs

Macedonians are honorary Aryans.
VMRO and Vlado Cernozemski fans spearheaded the action last night.
This puts us Croats in an uneasy spot. Ustashe allies and fellow anti-Serbs vs Albanian bros, that is the current struggle in Macedonia.

you are either trolling or retarded

Do you really think they'd leave a Albanian community in their capital otherwise? Also those in Croatia are called Arbanasi.

It's because if you call yourselves "Macedonians" then our Macedonians are left with nothing to call themselves. Basically we should have agreed to Northern Macedonia so that would be settled.

i just say that you are deluded if you think that there are 300k albos living in belgrade and pretending to be assimilated

Nah it's a corrupt President wanting to declare martial law and remain in power, don't make it "le ebin war of the century"

This B movie plot. You should consider getting a job with Hollywood.

Tbh, i wouldn't care if the name gets changed.

Pic related. Avoid war, bros

Don't imply such a thing has never happened in the past.

sokci are catholics from bosnia

these monkeys in the pic related say otherwise

that would be bunjevci i think
although not all sokci are assimilated albos though

You are either a moronic ignorant fucktard or... Yeah, you are a Serb allright.
Let me guess, you think Macedonians are your brothers?
Like Montenegrins with their Ustashe national anthem and NATO ascension.

You Serbs truly are the most ignorant, easily fooled, and easily bought fucktards there are.

you're that anti-serb moron from the previous thread
yeah, we're inferior subhumans. happy?

bunjevci lived by the buna river in herzegovina, an then running away from the turks poulated dalmatia and lika. and sokci just crossed the sava river and went into slavonia and vojvodina. that's the theory i know.

Nobody here cares about a name change, at first opportunity we would gladly do so. We do like you though.
Both sides are equally corrupted, the platform wasn't know until lately, the whole thing was rigged. Everyone in the elections needs to answer for some kind of crime. You lot had refused to be counted here for a while reason why 2002 census still persists.
Seems hard, because a lot of shit happens here
is by sides funded by both EU/NATO and Russia. It's literally tug of war and if it succeeds it's another impasse. If all fails this country will be ablaze

alright, but there is also a theory that albos consist a part of šokci, i think the story is that some albos also were pushed by ottoman invasion and settled in vojvodina, at the same tame when šokci and bunjevci came from bosnia, so they being minority got assimilated there

>Skoplje a medieval Serb city founded by Serbs
>Old Serbia
>Serbs in Macedonia 1.78%
>SPC banned

Serbs in Bosnia and Herzegovina 1910: 50%, 2017: 30%
Croatia 1910 25%, 1990: 500 000, 2017: 170 000, 3.5%

Montenegro 1905: 98%, 2017: 35%

>you are the anti-Serb moron

It appears there are a lot of anti-serb morons around you

>It appears there are a lot of anti-serb morons around you
no, it's really just you

KEK.
Albanian is full of Slavic toponyms.
Northern Epirus and Durazzo were 0% Albanian.
Skadar was medieval Serb capital, centre of Zeta.
Skanderbeg was half Serb, his father is buried in Hilandar, his brother was a monk at Hilandar, his children married Serbs. Orthodox Albanians worship a medieval Serb ruler as a saint.

You people truly are pathetic.

Kek, ignore him bro he just wants Serbian-senpai to notice him. If you leave him alone he will commit suicide from the lack of attention by Serbs.

are you being ironic or?

shok means friend in albanian, you might be onto something

>Albanians and Bosniaks add both Illyrian
Wew lad Illyrians must have been total niggers.

i'm just here for shitposting anyways
he's a funny guy

wtf i didnt know ustashe wuz chetniks and shiet

You are pathetic beyond belief.
A Serb neighbour can commit genocide of Serbs and destroy Serb heritage, and you can bet your house that the Serbs will continue singing and speaking about brothers and Yugoslavia.

Serbs literally fought for an officer from a previous war against Serbia, and died in hundreds of thousands to divide pre-war Serbia and spare their murderers.

Now they voted for people who call Serbs genocidal (Janković).

Keep up the good work

Well don't let me stop you from having fun then.

don't believe the illyrian meme, south slavs and albanians have completely differrent genetics, and probably neither of us are illyrian

we are linguistically slavs not genetically, only slovenia and northern croatia is mostly slavic , the rest is l2a which is not slavic but native.

>are you being ironic

You are an imbecile. You had no idea of any of this yet I am an "anti-Serb moron" and you are "good Serbs" on /pol

Truly genocide-worthy

Mixture of Bulgarians and Serbs who think theyre related to the Ancients

it's the otherwise, we're not much different from albos and any other neighboring ethnic groups here in the balkans. we're a clusterfuck of genetics, i mean the most part of genetics we have is native/balkanic one

>Croatian HOS t-shirt
>Bulgarian writing on the banner (in Macedonian it should be: CЛOБOДA ИЛИ CMPT under the skull)
>Those sub-human facial features all around

I'm seriously tired of the charades which are taking place here, Sup Forums. I don't even care anymore. I almost didn't react at all when I heard they stormed the parliament last night. It's just... I just want it to end. Don't even care about the outcome. I wanna feel normal and have normal worries.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
look at these maps, slavs carry i2a and r1a ,and e1b1b and j2 are albanian, we are pretty different

1/3 of serbs arent even european kek

we love you bros no matter what each others did in the past
to err is human to forgive divine

that's an old map, including kosovo albanians

l2a is just called south slavic, it doesent have any connections to slavs

E3b is also native balkan haplogroup anyways