Cadbury, the first company to ever be granted the royal warranty, has removed the symbol from it's label

Cadbury, the first company to ever be granted the royal warranty, has removed the symbol from it's label.

>inb4 dumb fuck mods who don't know what the royal seal is shut down the thread
This is a current event faggots. Just because it's not on CNN doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Warrant_of_Appointment_(United_Kingdom)
youtube.com/watch?v=Abky6hbKPpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Educate yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Warrant_of_Appointment_(United_Kingdom)

>no source
Doesn't help you, Annony-non

Bong, I posted a picture taken earlier in OP. That's as close to the source as you can get. Here's an old one for reference. You need a timestamp?

Queen died I'm calling it

Show us the back where it normally is

The UK Cadbury stuff is now all made in Poland and they are owned by Kraft, it's meaningless pleb shit and hasn't been good in decades.

The royal warrant should only be concerned with things British.
Cadburys have made their bed.

Hear me out, Cadbury have been wanting to detach from the monarchy for years but they didn't want the negative press that would inevitably come with it from all the old fucks on Facebook who'd blame it on moslems. By doing it when the Queen dies, they ensure that nobody is gonna cover the chocolate story because the next week is literally all going to be about the demise of that shrivelled old walnut of a lizard

Cadbury tastes like shit these days anyway, even the non-US stuff which isn't even chocolate.

Fucking Kraft gutted the company and made it cheaper (it ws never great) shit chocolate.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Queen's household decided to stop supporting American products.

Kraft sold them to someone else

Will do.

to clarify, I'm calling US chocolate even worse than ours.

Well an American company bought it out. Blame them.

This shit is Halal certified in Australia

Something very sinister about paying an Islamic tax to buy Easter eggs on a Christian holiday

Lots of boycotts here

No they didn't, Kraft demerged all their sugary shit and non-US products into a company called Mondelez.

It's not here.

>Hershey company

It's still better than Lindt.

They're cheap with the fruit and nuts. I can confirm, this was the first I've had it in years and they've gone down hill.

Wow who cares about your STUPID EX-MONARCHICAL CHOCOLATE now i crave sugar fuck you

Yes for the most part it's just shit. Ghirardelli is ok, but really not world class.

Give me the quick rundown on what a royal seal is and why we should care

Did they sell easter eggs? Or just holiday eggs?
They did that British Egg Hunt shit.

God damn it straya that's not funny. Those truffles are like the jizz of god.

Why do you even give in to the sugar-jew, it's literally like a drug

It's not like Cadbury has closed their Australian plants and moved production to Indonesia.

Yet.

The Royal Warrant isn't always placed on goods for the export market nor goods made outside the UK.

/thread

so it;s not because Cadbury is possibly the shittiest choc outside of the US..... just to be clear

Replying to the wrong post?

Mods, I'm sorry I yelled.

No.

Who cares when Cadbury has turned to shit? They never used the royal warranty on their products over here anyway.

Cadburys is no longer British and does not support British values (they removed the word easter from their products to be more diverse). They can get fucked desu

>has removed the symbol from it's label.
>has removed the symbol from it is label
>from it is label
>it is label

is it really that hard to learn ONE language, you dumb fat fucking burgertard

>Ghirardelli is ok, but really not world class.
there are no world class chocolate bars. name one and show the full ingredient list

's can also show possession you retard.

I thought I was treating myself with what I remembered to be one of the better chocolate bars available. I guess I'm better off sticking to dark chocolate.

it's prolly bcuz they make cream eggs smaller every year innit?

queen nos wats up

>ingredients - Salt
Salt
Salt
and Salt

Oh, then you're just spouting shit that is totally irrelevant to my post.

>people using "it's" for "its"
that triggers me so fucking much

and "should of" instead of "should have"

that shit should be insta permaban

Why did you point out thos typo and not the one where I said "warranty" instead of "warrant"?

No, the possessive for "it" doesn't have an apostrophe. It's"its".

irregardless you should get on with the discussion on hand
I could care less about gramer

u're a grammar nazi

>they call me le grammar Nazi >:D
Fuck off back to plebbit, please.

this is not a thread about politics anyway faggot so we might as well shitpost

You guys are shit tier grammar Nazis though. May as well be bitching about then/than or they're/there/their. You missed the most important typo in OP.

Misusing a homophone isn't a typo. Typos don't cause you to use an apostrophe in exactly the same spot as the incorrect word has.

we did not talk about importance, just shit that pisses us off

/thread

>this is not a thread about politics anyway
It's a current event. Go post in a blacked thread if you don't like it.

grammar this. good luck
[thread theme]
youtube.com/watch?v=Abky6hbKPpg

"Its" is the possessive form, or rather it's the possessive form.

Every other word uses an apostrophe for it's possessive case. Its an easy mistake to make.

>Typos don't cause you to use an apostrophe
Yes they do. Its not really a big deal. Get over it.

It no longer has the Halal certification mark on it.

Are they still paying for it and just not including it on the label?

This is why you don't bitch about grammar on Sup Forums. Its just going to backfire.

not for pronouns

What about "there's"? As in, "It's not our's. It's there's."

you're fucked in the head cunt

Cadbury bars contain pig products.
The royal family has recently converted to Islam, just like the rest of the UK.
Therefore cadbury bars can't have their seal.

are you sure it's not cum?

If my cum tasted like white knight I'd shoot into my mouth every time

Cadbury's is owned by the USA now, you can't have a Royal warrant on a product made in a republic.

Idiot. And good riddance to Cadbury, they've fucked up badly with ingredients and it tastes like fucking shit.

What is the royal warranty m8

Your explanation makes no sense.
It's 100% possible that the royal family uses non-commonwealth goods.
The Islam explanation makes much more sense.

Lindt isnt halal

It's still shit.

You are kidding me right? Before kraft took over they had the UK milk chocolate market down on lock for a reason.

A seal of approval to the royal household, a crest is given to royal household suppliers and can be used on their livery, including plumbers, bakers,bankers etc .any service a house could need is represented.

>removed the symbol from it's label

OK, so? Does it matter?

Thx m9

It's inedible dogshit now desu.

Cadbury a shit, anyway. Dove dark chocolate is best chocolate.

No one eats Cadburys any more.