Press F to kill a H*ngarian

Press F to kill a H*ngarian

F

Who gave this self-replying gyppo a computer?

Hungarians seem cool, your the shithead here.

That was another poster 100%,stop hating anglo scum if you dont want to wake up with a bomb in your toilet.

please wait 6 years i have to get my medical degree there

Horse doctor?

yes

Hmm, must be why Hungary has a higher GDP per Capital then Romania even after losing most of its land to Romania, Oh wait. Funny how Romanians proudest moment was taking land from a country that just got done a world war and a communist takeover and the disbanding of its army to actually manage to take back land that was 'rightfully' theirs. Oh also don't forget that needed all the neighbouring countries of Hungary and Frances help as well to actually win. You take productive Hungarian land and turn it into shit.

RIA

Wtf I hate Hungary now. Now Romania is my best friend.

Fuck off gypsy

Gypsy mad that Hungarry kick you out?

But I want a Hungarian boyfriend to cook for and cuddle with.

>almost has a muslim bulldyke as pm
>thisrd world gypsy shithole
>legalizes corruption
>hurr durr it's the Hungarians
Romanian genocide when?

butthurt gypsy detected

We hate hungarians now, go for romanian gentleman. OP is right, we can't be friend with such barbarians. We are civilized, european country, while they are turks in denial.

Hungarians are based, fuck off gypsy.

funny coming from gyppo scum

F
Cacat

Don't you have some pockets to pick?

It's OP talking out of envy again... Sage

you better not turn your back on our cousins or we will have trouble

I would rather press a button to kill a muslim or a Romanian.

Which key do I have to press to nuke Romania?

>targets F crosshair @ romania

F

Are you a cute girl [spoiler](male)[/spoiler]?

why?
it's not like i care about them or you but i see no reason to kill them

t. gypsy

Speaking of Hungary

Same, because there is a slight chance for that Romanian to be me.

You wouldn't recognize a joke even if it would smash your fucking face

University of Szeged?

F

mongoloids out

Pécs

F

Bozgors go back to >>>/mongolia/

What do I press to molest a Hungarian?

behave or we will let turkey come (in) to you again

Last time I was in Bulgaria in every village I passed there were just gypsies and houses were in terrible conditions with newspapers instead of curtains so you have no right to talk shit lol turk

Lots of high quality pussy there my friend, Godspeed Hans.

GIVE BACK HUNGARIAN CLAY REEEEEEEE MY ANCESTORS BIRTHPLACE NO LONGER EXISTS BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKS

Don't be like that.

F

fuck those niggers

Shut up Ahmed

You wouldn't recognize a shower even if you were in Auschwitz you dirty gypsy.

>Implying Hungarians are mongrols anymore
They need to stop Larping, they've been raped by Germans so much that they are not longer Huns.

Oh look mongoloid offended because we insulted his mongoloid friends kek

>we

lmao
good

Yeah I know, there are better methods than killing my countrymen but i'm too craven.

Greece is rightful Bulgarian and Turkish clay. You shouldn't even exist, you fucking shitskin

Hungarians are as Huns as Romanians are Roman

I'd like to state that any sexual acts done with/to Hungarians by us were consensual

YOU GIVE BACK CLAY YOU ABBO CUNT!

I'd like my female ancestors to have been raped by Germans instead of Turks or Russians/Hohols to be honest.

Lmao faggot when Greece existed and the most powerful humans on earth u were still eating fruits from trees somewhere in Mongolia

>Romanians are Roman

Turks are more dark than us

Nah, Hungarians are A ok in my book.

kek.

>Italians are roman

Screw Romania. Hungary is Christian and based.

genetically they are slavo turkic but their language is latin and language is the most important part of a nation

Harghita sau Covasna?

>Catholic or Prot
>Based

Choose one, only Orthodox are based

Can someone explain to me why Romania didn't just do the world a favor and genocide the gypsies before they spread to decent countries?

>christian
>based

lmao

Kitartas

bucuresti, romanas tuciuriu.

If we are slavo-turkic that means that you, the greeks ,are 100% turkic.

Why can't Romanians and Hungarians just get along?

We need you guys to get your shit together and work with us to make our region strong and safe from Western degeneracy and Russian bullshit.

go drink some vodka and beat ur wife savage

București, de pulă să mă belești.

purest roman genes in europe

t. Mustafa Pusti Malaka

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the fuck is going on in this thread? Is it Romanians being tsundere to Hungarians?

Top kek.

Where is this from?

its the hourly romanians want to get bantered so they insult hungary thread

inca te mai speli la cismea?

How do we send them back boys?The hungarians most be stopped before it is too late.

>WE.
Also, check out where Alaric was born.

maybe yes and I accept this we are mixed but I am not some idiot to not accept the truth like half the people here on Sup Forums what is most important is that we speak greek language then we are greeks u speak latin u are descendants of the romans hungarians speak mongoloid they are mongoloids it's logic back in time nobody cared about what ethnicity you are, if you were speaking greek and loyal to the byzantine crown you would be considered byzantine

It's our daily chimp out time.

>asc am vecini arabi
>fmm

mai bine decat tine, care nu te speli deloc.

Are you that autistic? You fucking lying gypo you make us look like fools. Can't you fucking see you have an id and we can see you replied to yourself?

You could always travel to Germany or some other muslim country and pay a peaceful visit to one of their mosques.

Hungarians are based, stay mad Abdul.

fac pariu ca esti din erdely. probabil brasov.

Stop this propaganda,secuiul pizdii ma-tii.Vrei sa o violez pe sorta ba piste?

There are no Abduls in Romania u are more Abduls stupid burger traitor never forget what happened in Cyprus u never helped u helped the roaches traitor burger

some one red pill me on le hate

Ai pierdut pariul, cârnacior mic.

>Abdul
>in romania
Not happening Tyrone

Abdul? Islam in Romania is followed by 0.3 percent of population.
At least call us t.Gypsy

I've been to Tmisjoara, Sibiu, Brasov, Sighisjoara, and Bucharest.

Transylvania aside, which is like Germany levels of beauty, APOLOGIZE.

Also Timisjoara is so third world it might as well have designated shitting streets. Brasov I would live in.

Also the best fucking cream that I've ever had was at a mountain road house off of the highway on the way to Sibiu.

dont ever come to these threads again amerilard

ffffffff