Anglo / Aryan Thread

I just want to remind everyone on Sup Forums for the last couple months, there has been a lot of Muslim shitposting. And would like to remind everyone that they are not our allies. Like Jews, they are not our friends. They want to destroy us. We may agree on some things, but this isn't a "My enemies enemy type thing", Kikes and Shitskins are both degenerates and both deserve nukes.

This is a thread for whites only. USA, UK, Australia, Canada, NZ, Germany, Sweden, etc. etc. etc.

On a side note, I would suggest remembering 'Rules for Radicals, Rule 4: "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
They want us to be "freedom loving" and "muh geneva convention" despite them regularly killing and torturing.

(Mediterraneans are alright too, as long as you hate commies, kikes and muslims)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI
youtube.com/watch?v=CX9wkYMnJDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn straight

Bump

>What about Slavs though?
I understand Russia is already full of muslims, but it would be stupid not to ally with Russia and EE hard cunts in the struggle to remove kebab and the eternal jew. Especially based Poles and Serbs.

Anglos aren't Caucasoid I heard? Heard they're Angloid.

Angloid master race

Aryan Brit checking in. Sick if it all lads.

Where is our Mosley?

KANGLOS
A
N
G
L
O
S

Is it race mixing if I'm an Anglo and my girlfriend is a Briton?

I find that slavs are our loyal white allies. In poland they murder immigrants as collective punishment when one of them rapes a woman or starts to do criminal stuff. They're a lot less emasculated and hence a lot less willing to accept being extinct as a race. We share our common goal with them even if we differ a lot with culture.

You realize a poster from Sweden is much less likely to be white than one based in the Middle East, don't you?

Well maybe not because you're a faggot.

>tfw USA isn't white anymore
>tfw all the old people I see are white and all the young people I see are brown
>tfw I'll probably get drafted for some shitty war in Korea

KANGED.com

Where are you pulling those statistics? Shitskins here can't speak swedish nor wants to even pretend to learn english. Them being here is absolutely miniscule. Sup Forums especially of all places wouldn't be somewhere the shitskins go online. And the majority of imported shitskins in sweden lack any vocabulary for languages other than it's mother tongue

At least recent prez elections has made the president white agian.

I agree, they are. This whole "Slavs are niggers' meme is shit tier... (Was Tesla dumb?)
We're already outnumbered badly enough as it is. Alliance is the smart move.

Yep, based Poles keep out the rapefugees, and smash them when they do wrong... We Anglos/Aryans/Scandos could learn from them.
youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI

Plus we all know the Serbs want to remove kebab

My own experience. Various Abduls and what have you get triggered here when they see flags of countries that raped theirs. Their English is shitty so I know they're not real Swedes, but I have to account for those who grew up in Sweden and whose English might be indistinguishable from others.

>last night
>Had an argument with my Slav Slovakian gf about immigration and study visas.
>she beieves that because people study in a country they should also have a right to live there after
>tell her that not how visas work, could provide loop holes for people to take advantage of
>natives are entitled to jobs before immigrants in any nation
>she is obviously annoyed I disagree with her
>she starts taking the piss out of UK's multiculturalism and 'what even is British any more'
>If she was a dude I would have decked her
>furious I walk out after telling her Atleast Slovakia will be fine
>poor, but fine
>women have no respect for loyalty and are the ones destroying the West

Women are the sole reason this happens.
They are less inclined to be afraid of immigrants.

Our men in sweden were made weak and emasculated by feminism and we figured, hey, that's what women wants. We can get pussy. Wrong! So now import new men and those men are masculine; terrible people and unintelligent but masculine.

So women start to shame men for being against it. Men say: "Women want it. We can get pussy." Wrong again.

Now men shame other men for not wanting immigration. And that's where we're at. Women are the fucking destroyers of civilization.

That sucks dude, why are women almost always default lefties? Devoid of logic.

Had a blonde afrikaaner ex whose family had to leave South Africa because of niggers, yet she has no problem with niggers

>The eternal female

Let's have another Crusade. We can invade the Middle East, expel its inhabitants into North Africa, and take the oil, maybe colonize it.

"Colonize"

Why not? More lebensraum for whitey. After driving the muzzies into Northern Africa, we can charge them a toll to get into Mecca. "Reverse Dhimmi Tax."

NO MORE COLONIES! NO MORE EMPIRES! trust us. we learnt that the hard way. we could just genocide them and replace but we'd end up having to replace the entire world.

I live in the USA. It's a former colony and now has tens of millions of whites.

The only time colonies don't work is when the inhabitants rebel. If we drive them out, that can't happen.

We don't have to do the whole world. But we need the oil in the middle east, and degenerate mudslime Muslim pieces of pig shit don't deserve it anyway. So let's just take it. What'll they do? Throw rocks at us?

Isnt it time we dealt with the ARYAN menace?

In a war between two factions, the one who shows mercy loses mentally.

The mudslimes will stick to their religion. They will keep terrorising and being aggressive even if we cologize and help improve their lands.

Total extermination is the only reasonable goal with this religion.

and are you willing to sacrafice untold millions of our brother and sisters on this bloody quest, or would you rather retake our homelands and finally dedicate our potential for a better world for our children? lets not mention that our collective might would deter other from fucking with us.

Lads it does my head in. Apparently back in the day she was part of a pretty far right wing group organising protests etc. That's what initially attracted me to her. Though she ran away from those people who relied on her in Slovakia to come to the UK. Recently she deleted her FB because so many people were asking why she never went back.

We was also joking about how she has had a black boyfriend and Muslim boyfriend here in the UK but has ended up settling with an Aryan Fascist. She also had told me how she doesn't want to intergrate into the UK as Brits are stupid and she prefers the company of other E. Europeans and Slavs.

Honestly lads I think I am going to drop her today. If there's anything I can't stand it is complete lack of respect for loyalty and lack of respect for your host country. I have been to 35 countries so far in my life, every one of them I respect their culture and traditions. Not slag them off like I see with her.

Just drive them out, into Northern Africa. They'll never create a formidable military that can challenge us without the oil wealth.

"Sacrifice untold millions?" Please. The only reason we lose soldiers in Iraq is because of insurgents and accidents. They barely lay a hand on us in a full-out open conflict. If we just drive them out, they can't do shit.

Invade the Middle East. Colonize. Take the oil. Kick their ass and take their gas.

Islam does "dawah."
The west needs a counter-dawah campaign.
If they do it, we should do it too.
So, when you see them somewhere do what they do.
Get a card table, dress in pajamas and start talking about a child raping thief named Mohammad.
The more you know about Islam the more effective your counter-dawah.
You need to know their position better than they know their position.
Make sure you have strong friends around, though, because they don't deal well with people standing up to them.

The (((Jewish))) menace you mean?
There isnt just the muzzies to worry about, you have the Asians aswell, aswell as the ruskies if we are not going to count them as white.

China has nukes, Russia has nukes, ALOT of nukes actually are you willing to go to nuclear war for oil?
Would it not be better to dominate our own lands and barter with them whilst resisting any attempt of subversion?

>T. Swedish Colonel Kurtz

Who cares about China and Russia? We can create phony pretexts for war. We can create phony reasons to ship people out (e.g. for "safety"). We can kick their ass, take their gas, and get away with it. Europeans are still the world hegemon. Let's stay that way.

Get that trecherous leeching cunt out of your life. even if she is being ironic its vile, there is a hint of truth in every joke.

No. Even now the ARYAN plots in the blackened chambers of the Hague and in the offices of the Berlin plotting the downfall of every Anglo man, woman and child.

imagine if China and Russia saw a Europe becoming powerful and moving into the ME, they will get involved, they may even team up.
I know this is all LARPing but its scary for me to see people not think of these things.
European expansion will cause reactions on a world stage, And after a purge of our homelands and a purge of all the traitors we would be temperorly weakened.

The Middle East has what we want, which is oil. The governments there are intractable, unreasonable, and impossible to deal with fairly. Why not just sweep them aside and take what we want? They'd do it to us. Kick their ass and take their gas.

I saw toxicity in her that I have never seen before in the 7 months we have been together. I don't know if she was trying to just simply upset/piss me off. She knows how indepth my red pilling is and vehement disdain for cultural Marxism/multiculturalism

Oh, you mean like how China and Russia declared war on us for invading Iraq and Afghanistan? LOL. It's manageable. We can find excuses to invade and do it over the span of 50 years or so, kick their ass and take their gas. There is no reason not to do it. Leftist brainwashing has sent the conqueror in you to sleep. Wake him back up.

And a serious question for every American here, how deadly do you think the purge in your country would be? Would you abandon your homeland and "come home" to Europe? or would you fight for your heritage and history?

A serious response from an American: we don't need "a purge." We can find ways to send them home slowly. It will be a long process.There won't be any jackboots or mass pogroms.

We can make it harder and harder for them to find jobs, to get benefits, to vote, to go to school, to get driver's licenses, in tandem with strategies that make it easy for them to self-deport. We can slowly bring back segregation. Think big and long-term.

And we can colonize the Middle East.

>The only time colonies don't work is when the inhabitants rebel

I'd say it doesn't matter if colonies rebel eventually, why the whole post-colonial world didn't work out for the Whites was because after they released their colonies, they created commonwealths and communities which provided special rights and privileges for ex-colonies, thus allowing shitskins to abuse the procedure and infest the former metropoly. For instance, after the French released Algeria, they gave sandniggers an easier way to migrate to France. Same thing with Brits and Pakis/Indians. If they had only told their ex-colonies to fuck off and never come back again, the West wouldn't be infested with shitskins now. Same thing with the US and its niggers. You should have never given niggers special rights and "affirmative action". The world is dog eats dog, you don't owe them shit even if you oppressed them 2 centuries ago. White countries must look out for themselves instead of fixating on their past sins.

Not a bad idea my burger friend, Thats asuming you have the traitors under control.
I'm more of a stratigical thinker, wieghing up situations and shit.
If an ethnostate was declared and poeple were gathering to fight id take up my non straight blade sword that is under 12" due to British law in a heartbeat.
NOT going to say drop her but that shit isnt funny to a person like you if she knows, like i said a hint in every truth, but i would of dropped her at dating a black and a muzzie so yknow.

The geneva convention isn't a part of our rulebook and come the next 50 years when the final crusade begins it'll be totally disregarded when we deploy and ethnic bioweapon to remove all non-European filth.

Heartily agreed, my Slavic friend. Hell, if we get together and colonize the Middle East, I would be fine with the Russians taking Iran or some such. We can come to an understanding, and we can kick their ass and take their gas.

>Not a bad idea my burger friend, Thats asuming you have the traitors under control.

We don't have to control any traitors. We use memetics and propaganda to bring idiots under our sway. 90% of humans are dumb as rocks. We can control them. Massive cultural shifts can happen quickly. It's about soft power. I'm glad you're reasonable!

If there's a race war here which seems likely, I'd first fight here and then come home to Europe if you guys needed help.

> she has had a black boyfriend and Muslim boyfriend

Mate I am sorry and I don't want to disrespect you but it is a great disgrace to be in a serious relationship with a coalburning whore with leftist tendencies. You would absolutely be better off with someone else. I would never in my life settle with a girl who's had a black ex, not even do a one night stand. Coalburning White sluts are not human nor White to me anymore.

>far right wing chick
>turns back on group, cuts all contact
>dates nigger
>dates islamic raghead shitskin
>then decides she wants Anglo Aryan Fascist
>then insults you, your country, and culture
Women are fucked in the head. They really are. Never trust them 100%, they will twist and turn like the wind whenever it suits them, as her story shows.

Your gut is telling you to dump her ass for a reason dude. Do it.

I can't put my faith in the strength of our propagander to promote any sort of hemoginous state to "normies" the brainwashing has been done for so long and so hard that its become part of some people alltogether.

And if it was to work, it cant take too long, because if people are saying that "all is lost already" which i believe it isnt (((they))) will double down and may even try and turn our own people against us

This video always brings tears to my eyes.

How about disenfranchisement? Propaganda plus that? Maneuvering into positions of power, too? There are many ways to do this. We need a multi-pronged approach. For now, meme magic is where most of our energy should go.

Trying to outjew the jew then eh?

>Muslims
>would like to remind everyone that they are not our allies
Is this serious?? Of course they're not our allies, who the fuck believes they are?

>Trying to outjew the jew then eh?
Yes. It can be instructive to look at what your opponent's strategy is and where it succeeds.

h-hello

germanic checking in
fuck you disgusting anglos are crypto-jews

Then im sorry to say, its going to end in violence and alot of bloodshed user, they wont go quietly out of those positions of power. not without a fight, and before they spill their own blood they will make us spill our kin's blood

We should employ their strategies against them, will be fun trying to get past holohaux kek

The thing is I felt I would allow it to slide to a certain extent. I am pretty redpilled and perceptive of the agenda driven Marxist media, propaganda and Universities beaming into the minds of Western women to sleep with Arabs and Blacks whilst the men are being told to accept cuckoldry.

What I cannot abide is complete lack of willingness to assimilate. People who would come and take advantage of my country, welfare, jobs and just squeeze out every penny possible to send or take home, whilst not trying at all to take on any British Identity, just like what she is doing. I told her incredibly bluntly that it's her actions like this that made me vote for Brexit.

I don't know if I want to leave her completely or if it's worth attempting to bring her to heel

They won't go quietly? We went quietly. Right back at 'em. It's not as if they're all-powerful. Subversion is as subversion does.

Women don't understand such concepts as loyalty, patriotism, pride for one's culture or nation. That's why most women are cosmopolitan leftists unless brainwashed the other way. They think with emotions and not logic, and refuse to accept reality if they don't like it. That is exactly why women have to be controlled by men and shouldn't have equal rights. Because they can't handle the responsibility which come with rights and liberties, when you give women freedom of choice they always choose to do stupid things. On a personal scale, it ruins relationships. On a global scale, it ruins societies and civilizations. The emancipated, feminist woman is our worst enemy, not shitskins, niggers, Muslims or Jews. If women didn't vote we wouldn't have as many leftists allowing this abomination to happen in our governments.

I just hope the sacrifice of our own kin, whether patriot or commie won't be too high. 2 World Wars are what have also lead to our European and racial decline

im sorry that you've been brainwashed brother, once its gone you will feel the love of your fellow Europeans
Hello Hans!
>"I never thought id be fighting side by side with an Aryan"
>"How about side by side with a friend"
>"Aye i could do that"

>I told her incredibly bluntly that it's her actions like this that made me vote for Brexit.

Let me guess, she got offended because she hated Brexit. Am I right?

This. Fuckin' this.

It this mentality that you have RusBro which is why I really like Slavs, however I guess you can't win them all.

>Flying to Tomsk in August

>Hans
jokes on you, I'm Mahmud, nice to meetcha ;)

>USA
Pffft. Fuck off.

t. Swamp jew

Can someone explain what is happening in this video to me?
I'm not really sure, to be honest.

Dude she's generally very right wing and understands the necessity that the EU collapses.

She told me that she doesn't like many English people (we are together in a leftish hole of a uni, so many young brits are dumb). I don't feel think/know if she feels resentment but on several occasions I make it quite clear that Brexit has to happen and Immigration reversed. even if that meant I would have friends deported etc as in the long run is is better for my country and Brit less fortunate than myself undercut by cheap migrant labour

Muhammad was a pigfucker.

Thats what i mean, it will get blood and cost lives, times are gonna be pretty dark before they get better. Gone be fun days ahead if this LARPing ever did result in something.
We should rename them from World Wars. The major players were mainly European descent

Your time has come, Aryan scum....

*The Wars of Relevant Countries*

Shit and of slavic decent, cant forget the USSR meat grinder.

I'm with Ivan britbro, her mudsharking past would be too much for me to bear... ESPECIALLY because she was "right wing." I'd just see a fucking liar everytime I looked at her. If you're not sure, just keep her around til you find someone better? Up to you man.

This is exactly why I am pro-Slav. Clearly intelligent, on our side, and redpilled af. Russbro is it true that your QTs are openly racist towards blacks etc? If so, based waifu!

I agree with almost everything you've said except one thing.
>emancipated, feminist women is our worst enemy
No, but they are the enemy within. The real worst enemy are the cultural marxism pushing jews who made them this way, and let the shitskins in.
>Remove jew
>root of problems solved

>Anglo Aryan thread
>splitting them in the first place

you're doing the same as the shills you idiot.

germany and france are muslim now.

>USA
>UK
>Germany
>Sweden
>white
good one

From what I remember, a group of muslims were harassing a Polish chick at the beach. Polish men soon made them regret doing that.

Remember how the Cronulla race riots started? Leb muslims harassing girls at the beach and attacked a lifeguard. Similar thing

What about non muslim half shitskin who hates kikes, commies, and muslims?

Agreed. Muslims are shitfuckers with no culture,
Europe is best for culture, strength, and IQ, and lack of degeneracy. We need a bit of work, but fuck islam. I repeat
FUCK PISSLAM

Russians and slavbros are the best. Russian in US.

there is mainly solidarity on this thread, inc Slavs in that.

I have been feeling the sentiment more and more she has turned her back on her people and thrown loyalty to anything in the wind.

she is quite openly nihilistic however I have been able to get her to practice Buddhism and and bit more Christianity since meeting her.

It is difficult, I think she is red pilled but too weak to live the red pilled life.

Yeah mate, I've had nothing but good times with slavbros. The Russian dudes I met in north Brazil were total bros, they were looking out for me in a dangerous area.

Also used to work with a Serb ex-commando who definitely removed kebab. All his mates got ambushed and died in the war so he came to Australia, and he doesn't give a fuck about anything. Cool dude, and very based.

>It is difficult, I think she is red pilled but too weak to live the red pilled life.

That's it in a nutshell. She sounds better than average, but you shouldn't have to get her to practice anything, she should already be good enough for you the way she is... I wouldn't commit to her if I were you.

I appreciate the input dude.
I am going to see if she apologises to me today, though I am swiftly concluding in my feels to tell her to finish her degree and get the fuck out of my country if she isn't going to contribute to it

The sheer amount of Jewish shrieking this caused in the American press was priceless

Give link

Any link, please. I want to see their butthurt.

No worries man, Sup Forumsacks will always be here to help.

> I am swiftly concluding in my feels to tell her to finish her degree and get the fuck out of my country
Hahaha, I can help with that... wait for Brexit then tell her "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!!"

>WE FULL BREXIT NOW

cheers lad

Anglo thread and you guys don't post your god
youtube.com/watch?v=CX9wkYMnJDQ

>whites only
>sweden

I disagree, Slavs are indeed white niggers and the only thing you'll accomplish by "accepting them" is that they will flood your country and turn it into a commie shithole.