I spank my girl more than her parents ever would

She: "user, I was never spanked before"
Me: "Really? You misbehave a lot so I can see why. You need some discipline"

If women are spanked on the daily basis, will that keep their degeneracy at bay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BKNJL1DGRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno OP. I think its more complicated.

My gf wants me to spank her as she gets off on it, but she also has mad daddy issues. RN i embrace it because the sex is good and I care for her but it still feels really weird.

The only thing I spank is my boyfriends dick as it enters my mouth.

cause I'm a faggot.

kys

nigger detected

I've been hitting/ spanking my gf for a while now. It started with during sex and now its moved into spanking her when she misbehaves or asks a stupid question. She loves it and she's better behaved than ever

I think if women are reminded they aren't fine china every day it does something for them.

It makes a person much more humble knowing they aren't impervious to humiliation and punishment.

femanon here. I spank the shit out of my BF.

I also cane men to the point of blood. Will do soin 3 hrs.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

who fucking cares ?

Same here, my gf loves me spanking her, sometimes I think she plays up (just in small) ways just so I have an excuse to spank her ass.

So now when I really want to punish her I just tickle her because she's super ticklish. She loves being spanked to much for it to be a punishment.

triggered pussy

triggered from what ? an annoying cunt that trys to attantion whore ?

>btw I'm a girl
>pay attention to meeeee

Go fuck a tree stump whore, nobody gives a fuck at all

is this your site cumface? Go take your meds

show tits

Carry on, user. I started doing this shit for my own enjoyment but have found that all women appreciate discipline, no matter how mature and professional they view themselves.

> If women are spanked on the daily basis, will that keep their degeneracy at bay?

Yes. They really should be the property of their fathers until marriage, and of their husbands afterward.

Please stop responding to the axe-wound, gentlemen

i am a dude, you dont want to see my man-tits

cunt this our site so either show your udders of gtfo. It's to stop you from attention spamming by getting your sexual organs out of the way

all I came here to boast about a little sexual violence, Seems to me like you were triggered. You want sexual violence too? will cost you tho. Mummy's boy

except you moron were just proven wrong by the one femanon present> But muh statistics in your head confirmed by your bias when obvs dismissing reality in front of you that not all women are sexually submissive.

This is a perfect example of a women who is not properly punished.

Kill yourself thot

Yes and no. For one, it might actually make her act more in the way you want her to, but it will be from a purely sexualized perspective. So it will be sort of an act, you will make her act less degenerate, but for a deeply Freudian reason. And as far as I remember, most of Sup Forums views anything that is not missionary in the dark for the purpose of procreation as utter degeneracy. So in that sense you will just substitute one degeneracy for another.

You don't need to be sexually submissive to get a spanking love. You just need to break the rules.

Don't get triggered now. We are talking about punishments afterall.

you're talking about assault then. OOps didnt realise I was in the rapist thread. Buh Bye

Reinforcing your dominance? What are you a high T alpha?
I dont spank my until she gags on my cock. Then she gets the d. Pretty sure her friends know due to dropping things in front of me and slight hints at even family oriented parties. Some chicks love it. Other chicks dont get it and are jealous. The rest are fattty fat ugly feminists.

you sound like a bitch that desperatley wants a spanking

Women need to feel the need to be protected.

This is a curious case of what liberalism has done to a woman...she felt so oppressed that she chose islam.

youtu.be/0BKNJL1DGRA

In my opinion she's partly right. In this modern capitalistic society all people do is fuck and drink. They forget about family values.

By consequence, when some of them adopt Islam, they get cursed.

In order to resolve the issue, we need to understand it better

Haha, you sound pretty butthurt, and retarded.

Is spanking your child assault? No it's a punitive and corrective measure. I am pretty sure OP is talking about spanking a wife/gf in the same manner. Now I spank my gf for fun and because she likes it, I don't really do it to punish her because all it does it make her incredibly horny. But what OP is talking about is giving her a spanking to punish her, whether she likes it or not.

This is why I think you are a little bit triggered.

Is it even worth it at that point though? She'll still be a whore, at best you make her live a lie.
Women were never any good. Technology will find some way to make them obsolete soon enough.

Femanon here

>kys cunt

>like a box of chocolates
>-video

no it wont. problem's a little bigger than that.

>If women are spanked on the daily basis, will that keep their degeneracy at bay?
No its get normalized and woman have high pain tolerance. You should only do that when shes disrespectful or disobedient.

>buh bye

shill leave

>high pain tolerance

So that's why women handle rape well in Sweden?

>faggot claims he have a gf, pretending to be cool on The internet

Yes Sven, believe it or not. Our women find us attractive unlike in your country where women date niggers and arabs lol

you have no gf because we took them all, Sven Abu Tarek. They like our BKC (big kebab cocks)

>females
>Sup Forums
Pick one and only one. The females here are larping gays.