youtu.be/ZYkxVbYxy-c?t=106
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

King Assad has spoken

Drain The Trump

forgot link
rt.com/usa/386395-trump-us-puppet-assad/

/ptg/ btfo

he is right though not only deep spate, but Trump have a lot of friends and he basically lobbying for their intrests. And those people are not regular Americans who are supporters of Trump its just their intrests sometimes match the intrest of wealthy Trump friends who do business and want less regulations and other things.

Strong words for a guy with all that russian cock up his ass

lol LOL LOL

Russians? wat happened???

>hurr durr CrimeaBlue

Assad is right, Trump was forced to work with deep state just like other US Presidents were
To be fair, there are 2 options. Either take orders from deep state or get assassinated like JFK did, who called federal reserve out.
Here's a reminder for you young people: Ronald Reagan didn't take orders from deep state until he got shot by a person known for being close to Bush family

Good goyim

Top kek
Although I don't think he was a shill from the beginning, the neocons, deep state and (((Kushner))) have converted him

sad but true

trump promised to drain the swamp but instead he jumped right in

and with ivanka and kusner comfy in the white house its just going to get worse

he stiffed his contracters, now hes stiffed us who voted for him.

Trump is child of Deep State, he is like actor, his money not his money, he dont have a real business talants, he is stupid pervert with little ditry secret with Kurwanka.

This is so fucking sad.

Just a couple of months ago these two were going down the road of being good buds.

I really wonder who did this, I doubt Trump just had an aneurysm and suddenly went full neocon.

>ivanka and kusner
Do you think any of these two will run for president in the future? Or possibly eric of jr

Butthurt burger detected. Donnie isnt /ourguy/ anymore, he went full globalism tbqh fampai desu and you know it. Keep sucking israeli dick, be a good goy.

Option 3: publicly reveal deep state conspiracy.

i dont see the american people ever voting for them or the GOP supporting them, but eric has charisma

FUCK OFF LEAVE ASSAD ALONE

>when /sg/ spills out of its containment threads
you faggots are the reason we need to split this board. your LARPing needs to go

Why would jared run for president? Hes already in full control of trump since bannon is gone

Based Assad helping Trump, just like in that interview.

fuck off back to the_globalist you kike cunt

>bannon is gone

Oh, really? He-he, """White""" House is bunch of kike now.

Low energy trolling. You need to do better work for those (you)'s

Wow fellow Kekistani, thanks for the red pill, I really did not know that.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Jid5uRFo4

They could totally pull off the same story today, but I guess he made enough deals with unscrupulously to see what's coming.

Assad is a slave
He can only say what the Kremlin tells him to say
Forget that clown

wtf I love ISIS now. Truly an eye opening post, Mahmud.

Trump will cave under pressure. remember how the media was calling him a Bannon puppet and he ended up demoting him and distancing himself from Bannon?

Can we somehow get anti-israeli sentiment trending (impossible with trump gen cucks I know) to get him to publicly renounce the zionist cucks in his cabinet?

It's good that Assad is pointing this out, I'm still holding out hope that Trump can navigate through this. His supporters really needs to put pressure on their representatives.
>Do what you ran and where elected on or we vote you out of office
Something like that.

What stopped every president of US from just saying ''deep state is conspiring, fed is controlling us''?People would never support fed or deep state, if president gathered enough evidence it would be easy disposal of them

dare ibsay it, is assad the most based leader currently?

That would be Hassan Rouhani. Assad is great, however Rouhani is the best.

Israel shill is the right term.

Fuck off, Assad is based, while Trump got cucked by Kushner and the deepstate.

>when some sandnigger president acts more like an American than the last 4 U.S. presidents

i loved trump but assad is for real mahsandnigga

I'm pretty sure Donald fucked or raped his own daughter and she is blackmailing him now with her Israel/Liberal agenda. Prove me wrong.

Trump turned out to be just as bad as expected, I just wish the transition lasted longer than one month.

Still though, if Hillary had won we'd already have wiped out Assad and would be in open war with Russia.

wow i must've hit the nail on the head, didn't i?
feel free to strap on a plate carrier and head on over to Syria then, tough guys.

FUCK TRUMP

Statutory rape most likely. She wanted it just as much as he did, but since she has him tamed, he'll do whatever she wants if she just gives him a little bit of crocodile tears and sits in his lap.
Kushner and Ivanka are running the country now, not Donald.

Assad is right as always.

Seeing which side Trump would take in Syria was definitely the litmus test on whether he was truly on the side of the people or not. It turns out he's either not quite as red pilled as one could have hoped, or he wanted to be but the deep state agents have managed to force him to play along.

Still better than Hillary though, even leaving the white house vacant for 4 years is better than Hillary.

We all know what works against (((them))), not removing weapons of mass destruction like Iraq and Libya did, as soon as they removed weapons they blamed them for having weapons and attacked them. You have to be like North Korea or better, with much better nukes.

Genuine or manufactured dirt on said president. Or threats to family, or even the nation as a whole if they don't comply. I knew that when Trump came out of his briefing with Obama, he looked like he'd just been hit with a ton of bricks and some kind of shit had just gone down. SAD.

t. reddit.

Assad is right

>implying Trump wasn't aware of all this

m8, he's a fucking millionaire, not some uncle tom friendly guy you guys like to portray him as. Pretty sure he's well aware of the shit that has been going in in your country for many years and NEVER even had the intention to fix it in the first place. That was just lies to get people like you to vote for him. Ofcourse he's still a ton better than Hillary since, fuck feminism.

>when Trump came out of his briefing with Obama, he looked like he'd just been hit with a ton of bricks and some kind of shit had just gone down.

tfw you win bigly but are forced into becoming a deep state puppet like every other president

he is also retarded orange baboon so there is possibility he didnt know

Donald Duck btfo how will /pool/ ever recover?

>when /ptg/ spills out of its containment threads
you faggots are the reason we need to split this board. your LARPing needs to go

It's Reagan all over again

Trump would of been KILLED if he didn't fall in line and play ball

this is not a democracy

Sad reacts only

He is right you know

at the rate trump's going, we probably will be heading over to syria. can't wait for my chance to die for israel since i was too young when we invaded iraq for the jews.

>h-he's just a retard!!
Maybe, less of a retard than you will ever be though.

Assad is /our guy/, trump doesn't even know he is a deep state shill. His daughter and (((kushner))) are workingredients for the globalist and the deep state. They're heavily influencing his policy and he doesn't even personally recognize it.

ok keep slurping that kike dick

/ptg/ on suicide watch

elaborate please

Watch the first Trump / Obama press conference again.

youtu.be/ZYkxVbYxy-c?t=106

Remember this was a HUGE difference from campaign Trump. Obviously you shouldn't conduct a press conference the same way you'd head a rally, but this clearly isn't a deliberately temperate, measured Trump.

This is a scared, threatened, neutered Trump.

I guess I'm voting for Assad in 2020.

So do you guys know each other? How often do you post on /sg/?

You should fucking kill yourselves, you are and always will be a slow, gradual gangrenous growth on Sup Forums. /sg/ is absolutely worse than reddit. Cancerous memes for cancerous people that all know each other because NO ONE fucking goes in that shitty thread except the 20-30 regulars that never post anywhere else, and some newfags.

I don't even care about your ideology or how based you think Assad is, you don't fucking belong on Sup Forums, you never did, you were always a small obscure closet in this big house.

Of course he knew there was something shitty, like everyone that isn't a complete moron.
But what got exposed during that briefing was probably much, much worse that he (or us) was expecting.

Arrange a LIVE TV Session,drop redpill in international level.

What will happen? Is there always a shady dude being an undercover to handle those kind of situation?

>Either take orders from deep state or get assassinated like JFK did
I'd take get assassinated, I'd go down in history as a glorious martyr, which is why I'll never even be able to be elected dog catcher. I mean, what are we even living for? Do you live just for the transient consumption and comfort of your limited little life or do you live to be history forever remembered so long as humans drw breath? Commoners live for the former, real humans for the latter.

Trump is white Obama, just accept it and move forward everybody.

t. Ahmed

>t. reddit
learn to greentext

but muh 14788325890D billiards

Gotta respect a guy who gets bombed constantly but keeps up the banter.

Its true though.

t. Jamal

just don't join, idiot.

nah, nobody turns that fast. He is however a democrat at heart, a non-retarded version which means that nowadays he had to become a republican.

Here is my belief: Trump is giving globalists a million reasons to like him now, so that they stop putting bricks into every single thing he wants to do.
He only asked for 1.4 billion for the border wall. He is literally trying to do anything at all at this point.
Once he has gotten the gist of how politics work and who's on what side, he will be able to get back on his own agenda.
Coincidentally globalists always love war and he happens to dislike North Korea so he figured that he could start there to have some common ground.
Yes, it's incredibly shitty that he attacked Assad but if it remains on that level then I think he has not been turned just yet.
I will repeat however what I said during the campaign and the #1 thing that is true about Trump that Reddit keeps repeating: He is a little dumb. He just is.
He's almost 80, nobody is that sharp anymore at that age.

So taking all that into account, we got the best deal we're ever gonna get with Trump. Take it or leave, seriously.

When he said "Trump" did he really say "#" before it?

You can't prove a negative you fucking retard.

/ptg/ should rightfully kill themselves.

I don´t, I read one /sg/ thread once and they have good information about the situation in Syria
/ptg/ is just a personallity cult
I could be wrong, but again I don´t follow these general threads except /HWNDU/ wicgh is dead now

No, it's just so people searching Trump on twitter see it.

trump only makes sexual remarks and takes intimate pictures with his daughter ironically

>I'd go down in history as a glorious martyr
Probably not.

You know they'd relentlessly slander you after you died. They could easily fabricate stories about you going crazy, not to mention shit on your reputation with claims of infidelity or pedophilia or whatever else.

When the fight is your word vs theirs, you lose after they kill you.

They misquoted him then.

>14kg5xd632 D chess
he played you, user.get over it

>>>/t_d/

Of course. Assad should just tell Putin to fuck off and let his country be ravaged by US, Israeli and Saudi proxies.

He's right, do you honestly think (((they))) would allow someone into office who could actually make a difference?

Can't Mossad the Assad

+++++BREAKING+++++
Trump cancels Wall and grants amnesty to all illegal after Ivanka showed him a documentary about crying Mexican children.

I told you before that this would happen. No one man can best the system that has been established. Obama wasn't some con artist, he was an idealist who believed in fighting the oppression brought on by the Patriot act. When he actually saw the powers that be though he submitted and became a puppet. Trump was the same way.

You can't overcome the system from the inside. All the high energy and idealism in the world can't save you from the indigo pill you're forced to swallow as president.

The problem with Syria is that all sides suck major ass.

The rebels are al Qaeda and ISIS Turkmen scum that must all be exterminated.

Assad is a puppet of Hezbollah and Iran. The biggest Terror nation on earth and must be exterminated.

Israel is bombing and standing ready to swoop in for the landgrab, these kikes must all be exterminated.

Turkey wants to grab the Oilfields in the North. These disgusting goatfuckers must all be exterminated.

Qatar want's to build their pipeline and doesn't care how many american lives this costs. These shitheads must all be exterminated.

The Kurds are literally Communists that want to combine Islam with Trotsky, they must all be exterminated.

b-but how can trump be both the deep states and putins puppet?!

>Iran. The biggest Terror nation on earth

Propaganda got you good.

You're right they are totally innocent, never done anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing

A bombing that happened fucking ages ago, wow....let's invade and start another fucking refugee crisis.

then we are in agreement
/sg/ can go to double chan and quit sucking off of the Sup Forums traffic
Sup Forums will stay here and remain relevant

Fuck off, the biggest terror nation on Earth is Saudi Arabia

>RT

this is a Russian attack on Trump you retards

We make she threads so proxy-swapping sandniggers don't shit all over the rest of Sup Forums

If Syria gets bombed, it'll happen because we allow it. If they don't, it's because we don't want to. There's nothing that any of the rest of you can do to stop us or change our minds. Like always, just wait for us to make the decision.

eternal austrian begone