Trump misses his old life

Well who would have thought that populism can only take you so far?

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/28/politics/donald-trump-president-easier/index.html?sr=twCNN042817donald-trump-president-easier0954AMVODtopLink&linkId=36984818

What a weak thing to say, makes me nervous.
How will he fight the swamp if hes over it 100 days in.

He's clearly compromised at this point anyways. The only thing we're probably going to get out of him is the wall.

>look mom i shitposted again

sage

He won't. We won't even get congressional term limits which is what I really wanted. Just the same fucking politicians, year after year, that turtle headed nigger Mitch McConnell is in control still unfortunately. We may not have been duped, but I imagine this is what not retarded libs felt like after obongo didn't do even half the shit he promised.

Trap-kun pls. Go suck some dick or whatever instead of posting here.

see

>We may not have been duped
oh man this is so satisfying to see in action

is it as good as it sounds?

He's not compromised, nor with his narcissism would he even register the ramifications and consequences of this. Majority of Sup Forums are degenerate losers with little real world experience and couldn't tell they were getting played. Trump was just saying populist shit people wanted to hear, and he probably would have enacted the policies he said he would if it didn't come into resistance. However, because his campaign promises have bipartisan resistance he just got tired of it all and decided to follow the path of least resistance, which is going to be GOP establishment policy.

I didn't know how it would play out but I knew 100% that Trump was a fraud and Sup Forums was putting their hope in someone who would ultimately disappoint them. Mind you, he turned out to be far more unhinged and deranged as President than I imagined. I'm fucking loving this.

He's going to get stressed and then just be like "fuck all" attitude and started some wars just for the hell of it.

if only someone had told trump voters that he was full of shit and not to be trusted.

>cnn

>trump will be in prison for russian hacking any day now

>trump hates being president! trump eats well done steak!

fuck off. I wish North Korea would drop their shitty little nuke right on top of the cnn headquarters

t. Melbourne

I sometimes wish Clinton had won simply to start WW3 and make you niggers glow. You'd probably continue yelling at white people until your atoms exploded

this looks like a geocities image about chemtrails from 1998. fuck off bitch. learn 2 meme pussy.

loling at you for thinking it would actually be different this time. Politics are retarded.

No, fuckhead, you were duped.

>CNN
Fake news is fake