Anyone else just acting racist as satire?

anyone else just acting racist as satire?

If you feel like any of the racist stuff on here is true, that's because it is.

No

yes

Anybody who still gets offended by nigger, kike, faggot, or anything else should be gassed.
Jews will be gassed twice.

Maybe

I actually can't help but shitposting. I cannot take anything seriously anymore - even irl.

help me ausbro, blease

>If you feel like any of the racist stuff on here is true, that's because it is.

Reminds me of that time Sara Silverman saw Swastikas everywhere....

kek has spoken

No.

Nope, genuinely hate non-whites. Wouldn't care if every single one of them was killed.

Kill yourself, nigger.

I was punching this nigger in the face yesterday whilst yelling at him: " Don't worry faggot, this satire is on me! ".

Nah,I'm just a huge degenerate faggot who chews his fingernailsand hates nig nogs.

No

im not racist. Its all just memes

>44 years old

explain why white women age like milk while black women get better with time

No.

I've lived in nigger neighborhoods.
I've known several people that worked in welfare and human services.

Niggers are not human and must be eradicated for our species to make any progress.
This is not opinion, but absolute fact.

Anyone believing otherwise is uninformed or stupid. Usually both.

I'm not racist some of my best friends are niggers.

no. get the fuck off this board normie faggot

NIGGERS GET OUT
OUT OUT OUT

I'm not racist but I do think that certain cultures are worse than others. It has nothing to do with "skin color", it has to do with tribalism.

Islam isn't incompatible with the modern world because their skin is brown, it's incompatible with the modern world because it's uncivilized fucking nonsense that promotes rape and murder.

well, i'm definitely a racist. but not in the traditional sense

i think scandinavians in particular fit into a completely unique group that can't be described as white. because we are better than burgerfats, we are better than bongs, russians, central europeans, eastern europeans, southern europeans

and then on top of that i'm 6'3'', blue eyed, fair haired and in good shape which places me in the top 1% percentile of the richest per capita country in the world, so not only am i racist towards niggers, sand niggers, spics and gooks. i also consider myself superior to most other whites, which doesn't really make me racist. it just makes a narcissist

Black dont crack
White people = crackers

Thats a really beautiful monument. At least your picture was good.

No. Non-whites are terrible. You obviously don't have to live with them.

Yes, sorry user u been paid to shill on trolls, sorry, you can leave now

That's NZ or are you just...

Me i dont have problem with blacks or whites or yellow or whatever the only thing i dont want is christian europe values getting replaced with islamic dictatorship and values This is literally all i am against.

black user checking in. i mostly larp as a white guy and shit talk beaners mercilessly. as long as I say niggers and kike enough my cover is never blown.

Kind of. I believe that different races have different traits (intelligence, aggression, social ability) but I don't think that any race is good or bad. I do hate culture's and accept that if you are a certain race you will most likely be part of the culture.

Paki culture, nigger culture, pikey culture have to fucking go and if that means removing all the Arabs, blacks and gypsys I'm absolutely fine with it.

No.

Anyone who can see something like that picture and deny the existence of God is crazy. I'm not trying to start a religious debate, I'm just sayin weather wouldn't do that without divine intervention.

If a turd ages well, it's still a turd.

satire became obsolete when henry Kissinger was awarded the nobel peace prize

Teleologicunt detected.

It's both satire and true at the same time familia

too lazy to age damn niggers

No, im pretty racist. I know there are some nice black people, but i never met one.

Gay mexican nigger lover here, I sincerely hate the jews and all of their joowery.

Unironically this. Because of my heritage I was called a roach, a mong, a snownigger, a cyka blyat, basically whatever you can come up with with my absolutely fucking fucked sideways gene pool.

Don't care, but roach is my least liked for obvious reasons.

yes all of my posts are just ironic humor

I think in general nigers gonna nig. However I know enough non whites that are perfectly functional human beings to treat them all as individuals. Still think multi-culturalism will be the death of the West.

Fuck off reddit

No, actually racists. I have to commute through Harlem to get to work, every single day. I don't feel comfortable around blacks at all. They fucking litter everywhere, cause shit on the streets, children riding bicycles though red lights, same fucking people begging for change at the rail stop, and there's always an ambulance or fire truck going off. They are the worst

you don't see master craftsmanship? thousands of hours of hard work? dedication? passion?

if those things are god given then maybe, but it is an insult to the artists to say "this is gods work"

thegoldenone detected

nope
i genuinely hate anybody who is not white

>anyone else just acting racist as satire?
nope, full-on stormfront here

Not wanting to have illegals or foreigners isn't racism, that's just common sense. Go drive through Africa/India and park on road, go to hotel and come back in 2 days, see how much of your car is still there.

#1 cause of nigger hatred is personal experience. No one deals with niggers to the extent you or I do without a nigger-tier IQ and comes away thinking they are anything but savages.

Why, though?

Like, okay, I can see the angle of a dude who decided his race is superior or some races are simply inferior.

But why support Aryan supremacy over you?

I do non racist satire every day at work most people dont get it

>anyone else just acting racist as satire?

I'm actually selective multiculturalist.
I respect pic related muslim man's analysis of history enormously.

This
It makes holding a job very difficult

>hating somebody for being born a way that's different to you

Racism is unscientific

>2010s
>still doing satire
Who even does that? Satire is dead, earnest hyperbole is where it's at now.

Nice, source on the flag on the right?

Let it be

Natural philosophy > science

>But why support Aryan supremacy over you?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 41Wcp5+O) 04/28/17(Fri)06:44:04 No.123180119 ▶
> (OP)
>I do non racist satire every day at work most people dont get it
Crime stats, everyone has had enough of this shit

You've been had, my man

If you have to ask something like this you must be really new

>Nope, genuinely hate non-whites.
I don't even hate non-whites, I just think we're all better off separated into our own territories and polities.

Denying natural selection and ignoring the different adaptive traits among races is also unscientific.

>source on the flag on the right?
Got it online from a place in Texas, can't remember the name

for some reason most white people don't moisturise? while nigs dunk themselves in cocoa butter every day. i think this might genuinely be the answer.

Oh well, thanks for replying anyway.

>J-35 "Draken"
Not a racist here. I just like seeing offensive content posted online to boil the blood of these precious leftard snowflakes. Their overreaction in response enables normies to see how retarded these snowflakes are, thus alienating them.

Triggering mellenials, SJWs and gender-police university fucktard should be seen as a duty.

Racism is the truest form of science.
Will you be arguing that evolution doesn't exist?

Everything is satire/acting including this post

Inequality is the law of nature.

Yes yes OP good job well done I'm not racist

HOWEVER

There is a culture problem. Ghetto blacks, Refugees, sandniggers born and raised in the middle east... Am I racist for thinking this? I judge everyone individually but you can't deny the correlation between culture from those areas and bad behaviour.

Samefag here

Forgot to mention rich banker jews and hollywood jews

I'm for equality MLK ideal "content of character" but have no quarter for degenerates and niggers of any kind

I'm not racist at all really.

I just believe that races would be better off if they lived mostly separately, in their own countries to follow their own destinies.

lel

This

>Goys, it's just jokes, right?
gas yourself

Am I racist for thinking this?
No, you are retarded for thinking this.
These behaviors are genetic
It doesn´t mean that ALL of them are like this but they have this tendence in their genetic group
The "warrior gene" that leads to irrational aggresive/criminal behavior has a different representation in different races for example with Blacks/Arabs/Hispanics having a really hihgh percentage of the population having this gene.

Having differences like this in groups of people that can be indentified visually leads to natural racism (dark skin = higher risk of violent behavior) to protect yourself/your community from these violent elements.

If you want to stop racism, you have to sepperate human groups from each other.

Some are some aren't. I'm not. I don't like ignorant hip hop ghetto shit but I'm not going to kick out the black guy who spends his time listening to rock and roll for that. Then again I live in an area where niggers don't act like niggers.

But yeah a lot of posters on here are genuinely racist and antisemitic. I pretty much just like to shitpost.

Don't worry nigger. Eventually your continent will adopt capitalism. And most dumb niggers will die of hunger and jewish niggers will prosper. That's how nature made the homo species what it is today, but we can do it quicker.

no, you have no idea how the real world is kiwi

ayyy
im a beaner and I larp as a white guy and shit talk niggers

honestly yes , i really dont have anything agaist people of other races (sometimes cultures thou so i guess im actually culturist?)

I'm racist, fuck the people who say I'm not racist I'm a race realist. Just be racist, it's the right way to be.

It's also perfectly natural. Red and black ants fight each other. Wolves of different pacts fight each other, fish of different kinds fight each other. It's natural and healthy to be racist.

I'm tired of all this tolerance bullshit

Wtf are you talking about I'm a black white nationalist.

Dont fool yourself, no one here believe american posters are white

Reddit niggers like you are like muslim immigrants, you refuse to assimilate to the native culture

Everything I post on pol is satire and it's always been that way

Do you like being around dumbasses? I don't so yes I'm racist like almost all people.

>evolution is real
>racism is unscientific
pick one
also, welcome newfriend

poor lion

NO.
RACISM = GOOD.
ANTIRACISM = WHITE GENOCIDE and I will not stand for the destruction of my people, you cunts.

Most of the time it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.

trusting race as a factor for my judgment on people seems as reliable as judging it on eye colour

i choose integrity, as it has been able to make me a god among men, i have been able to judge white trash as hard as judging niggers

>anyone else still blue pilled: The Thread

> amerifag
> trying to make a point
pick one

Of course, everything that I have ever said before and from here on out has been, and will always be, satirical.