A Heads Up

I don't come here very often but my sister's laptop was on and low and behold I took this screenshot. Don't want this getting back to her so I blacked out some of the stuff so it doesn't. Not 100% on what universities guys, but yeah. Thought you might want a heads up before I do a secret fap on the only laptop in the house.

why did you black out all the information?

You wanna post one without everything blacked out? Is there just a large pool of water where your head should be you moron?

Post the uncensored pic faget. We'll give her the spanking your father should have, you don't want to end up with a nappy haired mulatto without a father for a nephew

So they're retarded?, do they not know that every leftist faggot site on the internet has tried to raid us and they get BTFO every single time?

Lefties don't learn from history, and are therefore doomed to repeat it.

>Don't expect to win any arguments

>paying tuition to shitpost on Sup Forums

I don't feel too threatened by people who need to take "Safe Breaks" just to get through a visit to Sup Forums. That is some cripplingly weak character right there.

>they come here to shitpost and protest
>get redpilled themselves (like everyone else)
>6 months later half of them switch majors to STEM
>the other half drop out and become NEETs

What kind of fraud education is this
>there are people that aren't paid but instead pay to shitpost on Sup Forums

>don't visit /po/

This specifically makes me think it's either lazy bait or someone who accidentally called the papercraft board Nazi's in a YouTube comment.

A fucking university class where YOU pay THEM to shill for leftists viewpoints they like

When you grapple with Sup Forums, you grapple with yourself.

>mfw presentations have to start with thanking the native tribal elders for owning the land etc etc

They mistake run of the mill ball-busting for internal division. They truly are sheltered.

>4 years later when they're unemployable

like clockwork...

Cool. More redpilled normies.

Good luck pissing in an ocean of piss

While there is a lot of ball-busting that goes on here there's also a lot of actual in-fighting. That's just the way it is.

>paying tuition for your wife's daughter to shitpost on Sup Forums

If this is actually true reveal what school it is from, make this public, send it to fox/tucker, spread it on social media.
This isnt the job of universities to use their student to spread their ideology. They are abusing students as simple for their purpose parents need to know that they are paying for this insanity.

Honestly trumptards from reddit are the one kind of division I can think of, prior to this American election cycle everyone of every opinion could discuss in a civilized manner but now 99% of threads and posts are muh trump in a way or the other.

you forget, their piss is special, it's made of snowflakes.

>in todays lessons your task is to piss in an ocean of piss

shills aren't exactly breaking news, but thanks anyway

Does she have any nudes on there?

mfw

>Not 100% on what universities guys, but yeah
You don't know what university your sister goes to? Fake.

b8

fake and gay

Happy Fapping to ya mate

Sounds like they will be accidentally redpilling dumbfuck students.

>trying to fight for progressive causes against the 'alt-right' but end up just talking some origami enthusiasts
'Make sure you visit Sup Forums and not /po/' but after 'don't go on the rest of the site' has to have been put there because of experience.

Thats gross. You're a sick incest pervert.

Not everyone is going through their sisters laptop looking for nudes you sick fuck

not sure what font that is but do we have any detectives who can possibly match this?

Okay, I am going to reply before I delete my fap history and this.
A. I am not unblocking shit because I know that is how shit will get back to me and I don't need that trouble.
I wanted to let you guys know and that is it. I was thinking about searching around her coursework to get more but leaving the page signed me out.
I know what college she goes to, I don't know the rest. It is a UC school and don't give me shit for being up late, I fap on my own schedule.
K, leaving and deleting history so I can still jack this thing when I want to privately fap.

>In collaboration with 14 other universities from across the world we will be focusing the remaining lessons on online activism as a whole.
this can't be real.
even if it is real, the whole (Silence, Shut Down & Self Support) thing is just a circle jerk of who gives a fuck

That's not just the_donald's fault.

We're being raided by fools on both sides because we got so much media cover (and success and changing the US election outcome).

This explains how come there's 5/6 OPs WITH THE EXACT SAME TOPICS up at any given time.

I thought they were just pathetic no-life shitposters. But it's worse. It's paid women's studies no-life cunts with pathetic educations and future prospects ahead of them.

Also,
>the aim of a protest is to shutdown conversations
What the actual fuck? How can someone so destructive be in na actual university teaching position? Protests aren't meant to be like that, they're supposed to convince others that you're right. Through dialog and shows of numbers.

The more you insist on shutting down dialog, the more you dig your own hole for womens studies and feminist issues. Not that I mind, I just am appaled at your lack of sense. Holy shit these people are legit retarded.

Really? How do you know?

Wooh I need a safe break, you guys!

It's Santa Cruz, isn't it?

>do not expect to win arguments
>safe breaks
>do not visit /po/
fucking kek sure some faggots get redpilled

BRING THEM

>my sister
>blacked

Is there a link to the tutorial video?
That sounds fucking awesome.

How will this come back to you? Answer: It wont. You know which UC school it is. You know what that email address is. We can't do shit unless you help us. This is some Rogue One shit here motherfucker. Help us out!

Come and sample some tasty red pills!

fraudulent and homosexual

Damn nigger you didn't even try

"Im not sure what University my sister goes to"?

Saged

bump

Hell I started posting here because of the raid on Shia Lebouf. I was conservative and redpilled before this and been lurking for years.

Anyone here feel sorry for the uni IT department when Pol gets that email address?

This need full disclosure, the things that could be done with such info. A huge scandal and good memes

Just naming the university won't put you at risk. How could it?

OP we need the fucking website link, stop being such a faggot, what is that fucking school

>The largest online hate community that affects many countries : Sup Forums.org/pol/
Years of shitposting have finally come to fruition.

I thank those universities for this award, we truly will keep going forward with this newfound confidence that someone, out there, is paying to read Sup Forums archived shitpost.

Thank you.

By the way.
"Non-documented citizens" is a contradiction in terms, there is no such thing.
>the rest of the site is not politically motivated
What the fuck does that mean, you think here is politics?
Its just common sense opinions, you daft cunts.What you find here will be the same on another board.

>literal shitposting for college credit
>these dipshits actually need a whole page of instructions on how to shitpost

is this even real?

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

There is zero chance this is real.
Just directing students to a site that talks freely about niggers could land a lecturer in trouble.
The "project" is not a project, this is not how projects are given. It's obvious to anyone in academia.
t. lecturer

is this the biggest troll ever?

"hehe oy vey wouldnt it be hilarious if I made my students write essays about how many times a bunch of autists called them niggers and faggots for acting like complete newfags topkek"

UC Santa Cruz
There you faggots go

Proof?

The length of the website address can be used to find out which college it is. Theres only so many. Comparing the lengths of the web addy of each UC school and overlaying it on the screenshot should be sufficient

>Just directing students to a site that talks freely about niggers could land a lecturer in
Uh no senpai
JIDF is real and they used to massively shitpost here too, we had fun with them, good lads.
You know what JIDF is?

>low and behold

sort yourself out user

Wrong UCSC is just ucsc.edu. way too short to match OPs.

This

I would like to see any pics that show your sister's delicate nipples

because it is a liberal hellhole
had an ex that went there and her proof had a something at something.something.edu addy. If you look the email is a longer address than the URL
also she had bullshit assignments for 'community studies' which was just basically a class on communism for women to make them feel better. I would bet my left fucking nut that is the school. The rest are probably UCs and some other bullshit lib schools. The Cal states are a little less libtarded... A LITTLE less.

you assume that someone studying as course like that isnt as hairy as a gorilla

(((Education)))

that fits 4 characters by what it looks to me I am telling you, it is those tree dwelling hippies.

UC Santa Cruz does have a community studies program...

If there are 14 schools participating, it's likely UCB and UCSC are two of them. likely UCLA as well, don't know about the others uc. i'd be surprised if U of O wasn't one of them also

I welcome these faggots. Most of them will hear the truth for the first time here and will end up joining us.

Not sure, these guys seem to know a lot more about how to silence dissent on the site. We should stick together; no more arguing about whether Libertarianism or Nazism is the best system, this is a strictly fascist board now. It's time to redpill some college students about issues like race, feminism, and (((them)))

If its actually a UC school then its UC Davis. Its the only school with a web address that fits the blacked out space on the OP.

>lumping all UCs in with Santa Cruz
aside from Cal going ham none of the others are at the same level of retardation as those 2

You are conflating subjects, I am talking about something specific.
"JIDF" is indeed real, i.e., not that specific JIDF site, but the concept of state-sponsored propaganda targeted at abroad. I personally received a proposal from Israeli MFA for developing a project of the sort, in collaboration with a startup. But it's as gay as you can imagine, just people who get links to antisemitic content (mainly Facebook) where they are supposed to join discussion. It's not much different from regular from regular shitposting. I.e., nothing like olkas in Russia who are paid to shitpost something which they don't believe in and don't care about.

fucking nazi you cant just say "hurr durr we is fascists now"

libertarianism is clearly superior to fascism

post your sister's asshole

Pic related

It's simple. Lets call for the assassination of liberal teachers/professors. See if they can shut that shit down!

found the subhuman

op made he mistake of thinking we couldnt figure this shit out. he is as bad as her as far as I am concerned. be a fucking man and post it but he went and ran off.

libertarianism is incapable of dealing with groups, since the ideology atomizes its believers.

The idea can only exist in a vaccume.

I agree, but fascism is more popular here. We can argue about which flavor of rightist economics is best after we rout the libshits.

I just got back from another safe break and think I can contribute, but be warned I will not tolerate hate content.

Also
>tfw these cucks are right about this

There is value in that as well

nigger kik chink nip gook faggot mudslime cunt

>I just got back from another safe break and think I can contribute, but be warned I will not tolerate hate content.
Warnings are microaggressions brah. Get back to your space.

How utterly worthless to pay tens of thousands of dollars per semester to "study" some professors pet internet forum project. Jesus fucking christ. Burn the universities.

Shilllllllllllll Harder

you don't even know what uni your sister is in? Fucking cuck just ran off didn't he? Now we gotta decipher this shit

>college liberals need a study bible to shitpost on Sup Forums

he said it was a UC and noped off to cuckland where his sister tells him when he can use the computer

This.

OP you can reveal the school while still keeping your sisters hole untainted

I read OP's pic again. they actually say "undocumented citizens". I had hoped that was just a meme.

I'm pretty sure that IS how it works.

>Online activism based on silencing and shutting down
>Don't expect to win any arguments
>Take down their ability to reply

as far as i can tell, the students aren't even supposed to debate. either these guys know they'll have there argumentation torn to shreds or they're afraid of students accidentally getting redpilled

these people are amazingly retarded

Beside saging threads you can also say something like nigger or faggot
It helps to make the shills want to give up