How do we fix a generation of feminized men?

How do we fix a generation of feminized men?

cut the tips off the bullets

fuck em desu

Can't. All is lost.

I would never fuck a tranny, but why does this man make my peepee hard? Am I gay guys?

>not wanting hot traps to fuck

Pfft.

more?

You don't.
You make sure the next one isn't this fucked up.

STEROIDS

War to clear out the weak ones. Also remove xenoestrogens.

Your brain is attracted to the female elements, it doesn't recognize what a transexual even is.

>man
She identifies as a woman, she is a woman. She looks like a woman, she attracts you like a woman. You're not gay, you're simply experiencing a reaction men feel when they spot an attractive woman.

probably not gay. your brain just registers all the feminine shit and goes "this is sexually appealing". it's an attraction to femininity, unless you wanna suck her off or something. attraction to traps doesn't have to be gay.

Convince me to detransition Sup Forums

My motto is "you can have anything as a fetish or turn-on" as long as you don't cheat!

You're already too old, you will look like a freak

retard

exactly. fucking retards trying to "fix" trans people and shit. Good fucking luck assholes. Also, being horrid cunts to them online isn't helping anyone.That's directed to any of the transphobes around these parts.

always wished I could meet convincing trannies IRL without prior notice that they were trannies, just to see if they actually passed. I personally think they only pass b/c of camera tricks.

Kill yourselves faggot Sup Forumstards

im 19 ive been on hormones since 17 but honestly life would be so much easier if I were a normal guy but im mentally ill so i need convincing.

You'll never be happy with your looks, and when you get older you'll end up commiting suicide feeling that you still didn't really fit in and that your newfound apperance was undesireable even to yourself.

In case this isn't ironic fucking kill yourself freak

fuck off faggot

>transphobes
nice buzzword, fuck off lefty.

Go jump off a tall building mentally ill abomination.

Best feeling ever. If you get a real and loyal one youre the luckiest guy ever.
My "boyfriend" is absolutely sub in bed, literally craving for my cock.
Besides that we are on the same level and im happy about that. I dont want one who is permanent sub and clingy. It just gets annoying at some point.

"He" works, is kind, cute, smart and loyal. I trust him. I will never have to fear that he might divorce, take all my money and so on.

you can't, wait for the next generation for another chance.