Americans in charge of making WW2 game

>Americans in charge of making WW2 game
>They chose most overrated and boring episode of war, Normandy. Again.
>Why am i not surprised?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Americans? Why do they keep pushing muh America saved Europe narrative? Who the fuck cares?

Couldn't they make battle of Kursk for example, largest tank battle in History? Something interesting???? there's so much to choose from

Another game about hero Americans, with niggers of course. Don't buy this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
gamesradar.com/call-of-duty-ww2-will-feature-a-playable-french-resistance-woman-and-a-global-cast-that-includes-a-german-family/?utm_content=bufferd1499&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer-opmfb
youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That guy looks sooo Jewish

Jews make call of duty

The game is for normies, they know what normies like. Normies like Normandy because it's a name they recognize.

I was happy the whole bullshit with BF1 died down, and now this shit starts.

Can we move these threads to please

Why still make movies and about WW2? The jews can't get past it.

No

movies and videogames

Because saving kike Ryan was popular among stupid Americans

>Play Japanese and bomb pearl harbor
>Play Red Army officer, do well then get purged
>Play SS officer in battle of Berlin
>Play Japan again and kamikaze a boat
>Play Italy and surrender

So much unexplored shit in WW2, instead all we get is Normandy, Brits sneaking and probably Stalingrad and maybe a tank level/Kursk.

>Play Japan again and kamikaze a boat

>Play Italy and surrender
>Italy
>surrender

I think you mean France, my friendo.

who cares faggot it's a video game. grow up and stop being buttmad

shitty burgers shit

>implying the campaign matters

>salty about a videogame

you drumpfkins are dense as fuck

Jews will never let WW2 go.

>no WW2 game with german PoV or Auschwitz

only bad goys want that.

This is the fourth COD titles set in WW2

Even sharing the same battle settings as one of them.

>Auschwitz

And how would this even play out in an FPS context?

I don't think any Americans said "YES, WE MUST HAVE ANOTHER GAME WHERE WE SAVE THE JEWS AND FRENCH AGAIN". That's the studio head who makes that decision.

I'm personally ready for a Wehrmacht game shooting communists, and the first company who makes it will be rewarded with shekels.

Because everybody needs to be reminded that nazis are evil, m'kay, and diversity is our strength.

The video game industry is by now almost entirely infiltrated by women, SJW and cucks.

>not wanting to play Death Camp Tycoon

5th

Cunt

Ahh, the eastern front, where the soviets only won...

due to American money.

The eastern front is lame once you realize that the soviets had no skill or chance of winning without American money and food.

Have to make sure each generation gets their dose of Nazi killing.

>no Auschwitz
We already have roller coaster tycoon user

Aushwitz under siege, you can have some nice scenes forcing the merchants to go out and fight for you.

I'd pay good money for a game about the German's perspective of the war. None of the muh holocaust bullshit either.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

Just recounted, 10th including all platforms.

>American game
>Focuses on one of the biggest and most important operations America participated in
Really made me think, Georgia. It's sort of like when foreigners criticize that American movies focus on American operations in WW2. Maybe because that's what we're most interested in?

That being said, it's CoD, so of course it's going to be shit and if you buy it you are retarded.

No

Awww poor little snowflake - do you need a safe space?

Are you guys ready for the level where you free the jews?

Georgians are welcome to make a world war 2 game using any part if the war as the story.

the buffet and pool party scenes might kill the flow of shekels to israel

Like how it played out in wolfenstein when your character was put in the concentration camp for being Jewish.

Except more realistic this time.

>cod ww2
>american game
>it starts in 1944, KEK

Aussies did more to win the war than the glory hunting johnny come lately seppos EVER DID!

What, you get shot dead by guards because you don't regenerate?

You. I like you. I wish I had the skills to make a game, because there are parts of WWII, and WWI that I wish could be explored. Honestly, lets get a game where you can be in a Tank with Rommel in charge...

gamesradar.com/call-of-duty-ww2-will-feature-a-playable-french-resistance-woman-and-a-global-cast-that-includes-a-german-family/?utm_content=bufferd1499&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer-opmfb

>Play as a strong woman character
>lots of black american soldiers
>dont play as any member of the axis
>only playing the same boring missions seen in every other WW2 game

ITS SHIT

Who here would love to see a game similar to pic related where you start out as a wehrmacht soldier being told you're the good guy hero protecting your homeland but as the game progresses you're forced to encounter questionable moral choices, "capturing political prisoners" and scenarios until finally you come face to face with one of the concentration camps after being captured and forced to walk through and see what you've helped do.

COD need to remake this

youtube.com/watch?v=gbBHNeK3Wus

That's not really true but whatever propaganda you're spoon-fed makes you happy.

How dare you speak against what his rabbi told him.

>No African Theater

That is why the last FPS I've played was CoD 2 in 2006. Fuck normie games. If I want a proper ww2 game I play Darkest Hour with mods.

Sounds cringe. Would rather play an Allied soldier embroiled in war crimes

There was next to none Americans there so why would they, ww2 started in 44 and ended in 45 according to American publications.

shortly after americans got involved in both wars the tide turned against the germans who were kicking everyone's asses

stay buttmad pleb boi

>Implying anyone gives a shit

What we care about is that Americans wont play any game that doesnt stroke their cock, so yet again a WW2 game has to focus on 44 and 45, the least interesting years of WW2

You didn't have that effect in WW1 and you only involved yourselves in two theatres in WW2.

>started in 44 and ended in 45 according to American publications.
That's stupid.

That being said, Europeans downplay America's contribution to the war just as much as Americans exaggerate them.

>we waz influencial n saviours of europ n shieeet

I'm kind of sick of the "let's all beat on whitey" rhetoric in the media. A game about allied war crimes would just be a win for the SJWs.

I'd purely like to see it because it would give a more nuanced view to the wehrmacht rather than "point at this and shoot."

American war games are just fucking propoganda dude. If you explore the eastern setting more you make people realize they like Germans more than fucking dirty sub human Russians. No amount of sugar coating can make them seem not shit in comparison.

Yup. I was disappointed as fuck that there's no eastern theatre. Devs should off themselves

RISK THREAD here you fucking homos

the only effect you had is pouring money into the wars so it can last longer you kike

Thanks to COD and BF1 the African/Mexian American majority in America can say they helped even though at the time their grandparents were rolling around in dirt back in the shitholes they came from.

maybe if the UK could have beaten the germans they'd still have an empire and they'd be the ones making the generic shooter normies all around the world play

top kek

Sounds totally contrived and nobody would be surprised at the end because we're already told every day the evil white Germans were the bad guys.

Exactly, I'm being facetious for comedy but there is so much that's unexplored because "OMG NO YOU CAN'T PLAY AXIS PEOPLE, FUCK CREATIVITY, HAVE ANOTHER NORMANDY"

>oh look another europoor thread complaining about Americans making games about Americans

There is literally nothing stopping your retarded ass backwards countries from making a video game.

>remember... labor sets you free

WE WON WARZ N SHIT

They're going back to their roots at least

>a literal nobody chimes in on the usa

don't you have a ghetto or oven to be in?

im sick of wwii
how about the korean war?

gtfo honkey

We did, in North Africa, Italy, Battle of Britain, Atlantic theatre, Norway us and our commonwealth (aus, nz, etc) We just couldn't make a push into mainland europe. I don't think you know your history very well.

>WW1
>However, many American commanders used the same flawed tactics which the British, French, Germans and others had abandoned early in the war, and so many American offensives were not particularly effective. Pershing continued to commit troops to these full- frontal attacks, resulting in high casualties against experienced veteran German and Austrian-Hungarian units.

I love how Europeans cry about America's late involvement in a war that didn't even concern them in the least. The fact we even supplied the allies with food, raw materials and production should be enough, let alone the tens of thousands that died fighting in YOUR FUCKING WAR.

The only part of the war that really mattered to us directly was the Pacific and we sure as shit took care of business over there.

American media is shit, but why are you consuming it? If Georgian developers made games about Georgian history would you be pissed that they weren't making game set in Kansas instead?

>call of duty
>most popular games were in the "modern warfare" subseries
>series was about a theoretical war with russia in the very near future
>couple of years later
>ZOG starts sabre-rattling against russia for basically no good reason
>most people are on board
>mfw young people were probably indoctrinated by CoD into already seeing russia as the enemy

>a literal nobody

Just like your influence

because america "saved" europe. had we not gotten involved hitler would have won

It's going to happen. I bet the concentration camps have fucking huge impenetrable doors for the gas chambers too.

Prison tycoon mod maybe ?

Our war lmao, you were funding both the Soviets and Germans.

>No Brits
>No Sten
>No Bren
>No Lee Enfield
>No Webley
>No "Jerry's got a bloody Panza!"
It's shit

>shoehorning muh holohoax into a game where you play as a german soldier

It'd be more surprising if the kikes didn't do that.

Which is the point of the journey. To show that yes the administration may be bad but you as the player were just a human, just a German soldier, like you were an American soldier when you were playing COD.

Also it would raise ALOT of ethical questions. Imagine the reaction to kids around the world shooting US troops in the Normandy beaches campaign. Gunning them down as they come off the boats.

Questions would have to be asked like "why was it perfectly acceptable to murder millions of Germans in video games for years now but Americans are getting upset when the worm has turned?"

It'd be interesting I think.

They should show the other D-Day landings and how they went smoothly, because their naval commanders weren't cowards who deployed too far away.

The otther allies had secured their shit and were watching the Americans make a total gory mess of it while their navy dumped a dozen tanks on the sea bed, rather than risk a bit of small arms fire scratchibg their shiny ships.

Would play

Yes, your war. Both of them.

There is a mission as a British officer though.

(the American women at COD can't get enough of the BBC (Big British Cock))

>100's millions of whites dead
>Holocaust used as leverage at every given opportunity
>White pride forever destroyed
WW2 was the best thing that happened to Jews.

>COD
about Syrian or Iraq, when ?
Oh never happened, jew will shut it down...
Hope Russian Game Developer make Action Game about SAA or PMU or ISOF, this will successful

I just hope the nazi armies are full of "diverse" people in the game. And as a cherry on top make the americans only blonde white men.

Only then will we have gone full circle.

Somewhat true. The thing that stopped Russia from collapsing during Germany's push into there territory was that America was propping them up (even before any actual declaration of war) via the lend-lease act.

Americans are the most cucked people on earth not even Germans and Swedes can compete with them. Look at pic related. They compare anything to black cocks.

What wrong with that?...Fuck man at least their women are hot..Not the American jews tho but Iranians...I'd bust a nut daily.

HAHAHAHAH BLURRRRMFFFFFFFF

>tfw no mission where you're a German soldier invading Poland

Could you imagine how easily they could top "No Russian" with that?

Or, you know, the tide. You fucking moron. Let's certainly not account for the differences in German defenses either.

Hitler would weep if he could see you today Hans.

Then go and buy RO2.
And send bolsheviks to the bottom of the wolga.

>Don't buy this game.

Please stop bullying autistic children

It will happen.
Evil russians working with evil dicator govorment opressing the freedom fighting moderate rebels.