WE SUPERPOWER NAO

Who's laughing now? We're taking over. Don't worry you white guys can take up the shitting street cleaning jobs

rt.com/business/386448-india-economy-britain-germany/

da godzzz r here bro......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO IN LOO

POO

Is this before or after you shit on the street?

Indians are true whites

So the world is going to be a bunch of Indians shitting in the same water they brush their teeth out of...right?

What a paradise.

top five economy doesn't make you a super power you fucking muslim rape baby

It's embarrassing you aren't already ahead of us with your population and country size

>2020
soon

>India
>people sleep on garbage
>poop on the street
>cows everywhere
>rape is a normal thing
>overpopulation
>corruption

Sorry m8.

DESIGNATED

Indians don't whiten their teeth with Baking Soda. They pick up grey hard chalky turds off the street and chew on them

True Story!

Could the same not be said of Jewland?

Still can't even shit in a toilet.

>measuring a countries success by GDP
Wow, Indians are able to pop out a ton of children and inflate their GDP with their huge population. Remind me again what is the GDP per Capita in pooland?
Measuring a countries success on GDP is retarded because no regular Indian will be affected by this. Those retarded poojeets will continue to live, shit, and die in their hovels.

WOW, 1,26 BILION ppl finally have larger economy than 65 milion! Congratulations!

>India
>Literally half a billion citizens don't have flushing toilets
>Super power

Outside of overpopulation and rape (Muslims in Israel) I doubt Kikeistan is anywhere comparable to the Indian hellhole

Britain has become their toilet

POO

Pajeet yeh tu hai? 70 saal se ziyaada bite hain aur tu ab tak angreziyon se naraaz hai? Tere liye relax karne ka samay hai.

How is this news?

When you limit your nation with "global warming" regulations and destroy your populace with feminism and mass immigration you're gonna go down the shitter.

Daily reminder GDP is meaningless in a country with no toilets or running water that has lesser living conditions than Pakistan

HAHAHAHA sure mate! hahahaha thanks for the good laugh!

ITT: Buttmad white dudes. We coming for ya wimmin next. Karmas a bitch aint it? You fuck us up with colonization we fuck all your women.

>POOO INNN LOOOOO
yeah keep saying that. Won't change the fact that we're the overlords now.

This.

yeah well in the mean time heres $20 in gas and throw me a pack of smokes

>UK population: 65 million
>UK size: 242,000 square km
>India population: 1.3 billion
>India size: 3.28 million square km

POO

>Here we see a meeting of the Indian Parliament, Poomocracy in action.

Even white whores wont fuck dirty indians

>USA GDP per capita: $57,220
>UK GDP per capita: $43,902
>India GDP per capita: $1,850
top kek

>WE HAVE OVER A BILLION STREET-SHITTING RETARDED UNTOUCHABLES THAT MAKES US BETTER THAN YOU!!!

>Poos thinking they will conquer Whites

>Not realizing that even a heroin addicted White hooker thinks fucking an Indian is dreadful

HAhahaha, I posted the same shit.

>2nd highest population
>just getting by Britan

WORLD POOPER POWER BY 2020

Amrika mein adhyayan kiye jaate the aur sab jaatiyon ki auratein (gori, habshi, ayshiyai, hindustani bhi) ne jawab diya ki hindustani mard sab dusre mardon ki tulna mein sab se badsurat hain. Gori auratein kabhi nahin tujh se sex karenge, Pajeet.

You have a billion people and you barely can have a bigger economy than the UK. This is why Indians are so fucking annoying.

all that without even dropping one poo in the loo it's actually quite astonishing actually bravo you filthy bastards bravo

The only time India was great is when it was ruled by Europeans.

Let's go boyz!
youtu.be/PGrxHO-B2TY

(You)

Good for you India! I hope you improve much and bring us many new products and technologies.

You end up with a stronger economy but you are sharing it with 10 times the population. No toilet for you quite yet pajheet. A man can dream though.

You're not European

>I shit near a racing car on the street
>i shit in a toilet with like my wife

Products and Technologies = Poo on a stick (for consumption)

Hey look a Dalit has learned the internet... bad enough they polllute India, now they bring their stench to Sup Forums

Only GDP per capita matters.
Aside from small tax haven though, i think we can all agree any "country" less than 1 million people strong is as real as Belgium.

10/10

poo meme aside, this !
With such a large population how do you even explain that your country isn't made of litteral subhumans when it takes century's and the master country's help to beat the master country ? And they're only beating britain in GDP which is an outdated measurement tool...

Its like saying a household of 15 with $50000 in come is better than a person by themselves making $49500. All of your money goes to bare neccessities leaving you zero money to project any power.

Other than China, quadruple the population of any other country, and still not in the top 5, still behind 3 countries that don't have 10% of your population.

sad

I've been to Israel mate its economy is Eastern Europe meme teir so fuck off. Everyone I met in Israel was cold and aloof and no women would let me into their pants as they are fridged

(Poo)

Keep it up my Aryan brothers :)

>We're taking over.
don't forget to take the poo over to the loo lol

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE TOILET WITCH OF BANGLADESH

YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE STOLEN UNLESS YOU SHIT IN THE STREET

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
PLANETS

Oh good, does that mean you street shitting scum are gonna go home?

We will colonise the whole world In sha Allah

so... grats?

We need top notch cancer care due to how much cancer posts we make

lmao didn't know indians poop on the streets.

(pants)

How nice, two of the five we created, the rest we reformed to our ways. It's good to be relevant.

Holy fucking shit.
My brain constructed her life story in like 250 millisecond, and it is both tragic and endearing.
I want to hold her in my arms and tell her it's ok, i'm her now granma.
You're gonna have a good life for the rest of your days. A cozy little house in the countryside, and the grandkids will visit every weeks.
You don't have to suck strangers for one rupies anymore.

Old whores makes my heart melt.
Should probably interact with her in a hazmat suit tho

Dooky dooky poo
Where are you?
The streets they need a brown coat

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

YOU FUKIN WAT M8? SUCK IT YOU PRAT

being out of shape is no laughing mater, I literally puked my heart out after running for 30s

>UK population: ~65m
>UK size: 93,628 mi2
>India population: ~1.3b
>India size: 1.269 million mi2
>1.3 billion people on 1.269 million mi2 to overtake GDP of 65 million people on 93,628 mi2
Congratulations?

Man, imagine if you replace that one billion and a half of subhumans by europeans.

Look what just 100k ( you're 33% white right now, aight ? ) europeans did when in one single country, think about what India could produce if it was human !

And my god, same scenario but japs.
The scale of the subhuman cleansing that'd happen, would the even stop at the middle-east, would the billion japs just do africa too ?

Posting "Poo" memes and looking through photos of India, it really is fucking apparent that Indian is one of the most vile, disgusting cultures on the planet.

FUCK!!

Nice one m8 are there any Indians in Russia?

>1.3 billion people
Let's not go too far m8

TFW you realize that maybe Muslim Jihadis blowing the shit out of Indians may actually be a good idea.

Ireland and Britain aren't on the best of terms but I'll have to agree with our abusive step-dad that lost custody of us, on this one India.

You're a mess.

The "people" part or the fact they've managed to spawn 1.311 billion of them by the latest estimates?

have over a billion people took you long enough fuck me we have 65.14 million

india independent since:1950
uk independent since : AD 1000

>Former colonial masters
Is there really any need for this heavily loaded language?
It surely only serves to foster hate against Britain and spread discord throughout the commonwealth.

>rt.com
Forget I mentioned it.

I mean, they're humanoid but chimp are too.
Do indlets even pass the mirror test ( nigglets don't for example ) ?

>RT
dropped

also imagine if the white man's burden never existed.

a country of 1.3 billions wallowed in its own shit for millenias before a few brits pushed them into relevancy in a few centuries. If the whites were half as autistic as the japs and never left Europe you'd sometimes hear reports of distant foreign lands where hordes of brown people eat their own shit and do nothing all day but cooking curry and swimming in trash

>blowing the shit out of Indians

You don't need jihadists to do that.

which shit hole are you again

the one that cries about jews or the the one that fucks goats

>nation 1.3 billion people to have economy the same size as nation of 65 million

I've got some bad news, Pajeet.

>Muh colonialism
Japan was bombed and nuked into submission. They've managed to generate twice your GDP. Germany was bombed and raped into oblivion and has managed to generate 133% of your GDP.

ap rishta da do angreezo ko

>The brown coats are coming!

can the queen poo in the loo?

look at your gdp per capita you thats is the real mark of power your one is shit look at your economy your people cant even afford to eat properly like its communism levels of bad

i've been to israel too and he's () pretty much right tho
the beach is nice but when i went there had just been a bomb nearby so i had it practically all to myself

>76 million people
>On a par with a country that has 1/6th of the world's population

And you think that's an achievement

Did you take in 10 million migrants in two years, John? Wikipedia says you had 65 millions in 2015

twice they got fucked twice and still beat them

>no women would let me into their pants as they are fridged
>he hates israel because he cant get laid

topkek