#fyrefestival - NO REFUNDS edition

#fyrefestival - NO REFUNDS edition

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-jC3H_8Dk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=y-jC3H_8Dk4

ja rule and who else gonna take responsibility?

>try to leave Ja Rule's FEMA camps
>get locked in
people paid thousands of dollars for this

>Far Cry 5 costs $12K
Fucking gaming industry I swear.

Steam sale when?

>expecting a nigger to take responsability

That college dropout who made a (((private))) club for "elite" "millennials" with black cards.

This was a festival in Portugal last summer. Conditions were so good that the auto park caught fire. They will never pay the costs.

I just laughed like i am laughing now.

these lefty faggots never learn their lesson, do they?

Can't wait for the (((media))) to spin this as a life lesson of the plight of rapefugees. Top kek welcome to the suck dumb ass yuppies

haven't laughed this much in a while.

forgot pic

>hipster games
ayyy
what plebbit is this? theres a fyre specific one?

Why did they lock the airport? That's a serious fire hazard.

>I'm a reporter on twitter
>OH THANK GOD, SEND IN the MARINE CORPS TO SAVE US

How stupid are these rich conservatives who bought $12,000 to what they thought would be an exclusive event free of us poor unwashed masses?

Holy shit

SEND ATTENTION PLEASE LOOK AT ME
LOOK
AT
ME

>Two threads for twitter shitposting with no relation to politics at all.
I know you're all new to Sup Forums since you discovered Sup Forums on r/the_donald but there are other boards for you to shit up. Like or

This is the best thread I've been in in months.
Thanks dude.

its abit racist to think that your fire codes apply to different countries and cultures mate

enough with the casual racism alright

A real life escape the room doomsday adventure

>having safety guidelines in a 3rd world country

How about the idiots who took the bait because they're retarded trend followers looking to score instagram cred

By passing the blame away from them you've proved to be one of them, but with less money. It's probably the only thing that kept you from being there with them

now THAT is a fyre festival

R/fyrefestival

>lefty faggots

We literally have conservative dumbasses from Sup Forums attending:

Hey man, we have the BEST fyre festivals.

fuck off gramps

I am willing to bet Ja Rule is going to act like someone was larping as him and will not take responsibility.

My sister wanted to go to this but after speaking with a family advisor was put off the idea.

She instead went to the Caymans to visit my brother, where her Instagram is in full swing.

stop posting fake shit on plebbit. the real stuff is funnier

Top Kek, very subtle

I really don't see how these fucking morons ever got rich, rich people are like the more naive human beings on earth, unless they have a lengthy nose.
That shit plus the juice presser and its DRM protected juice you can press with your hands... Fuck, they don't deserve that money.

At least they enjoyed the very best of british cuisine

I wish social media was around when Woodstock '99 happened.

Did you even slap some filter on that? You absolute madman.

What's with the hottie in the background?

not everyone on pol is conservative

Sounds like a dumb white slut

I'm just sitting here waiting for my suspicions that Ja Rule is just a Sup Forums front and that all y'all organised this.

This is fucking comedy gold XD

this is what they deserve for not wanting to stay safe truly ebin my dudes

what's a family advisor

>I really don't see how these fucking morons ever got rich, rich people are like the more naive human beings on earth, unless they have a lengthy nose.
Unlikely that they themselves are rich. Just a bunch of trust fund kids vacationing on daddy's money.

i didnt take that... you think i would be near that smelly horde

They are stupid kids of rich people. Or they just took out more student loan to cover this. They have never worked for their money.

In any case, fuck them.

They're born into it, and surrounded by institutions designed to help them keep it. These people are born on third base and convinced they hit a home run.

Our boys are in top form on this one

marky mark
vietnam fucking shits

Ja Rule deserves a presidential medal of honor for this

Some guy for dumb rich people who don't know how to take care of themselves.

I like that analogy

My parents died a few years ago and there's someone they trusted who advises my younger siblings on financial and security matters.

He's essentially a private security expert.

hey who's up for this new festival in the Maldives?

Their parents made the money and they just spend it. And most people they know are the same. Normal people with jobs are not as available

>Indeed, 70% of wealthy families lose their wealth by the second generation, and a stunning 90% by the third, according to the Williams Group wealth consultancy.

This is gold. This is what you get when you embrace degenerate black culture. Now they will get enriched, and spent thousands to do so.

The guy's posted profile pic is a kek meme. Pretty fucking sure he's conservative.

shoudnt that be you and not a random jew

this shows the mentality of reporters. no shits given just give me the story. bitch

Not even their parents, it probably goes a couple of generations backwards. Rich people always born with the money, there's just a little bunch who make it themselves.

900 years and going strong, aside from the odd confiscated farm and shipping disaster

>+ the island was once owned by el Chapo

>How stupid are these rich conservatives who bought $12,000
these are libshits m8

hes a trustee.. i dont see how he provides private security by controlling a discretionary trust

top kek cunt

this is the best tactic to use to piss SJWs off.

Fucking disgraceful

underrated

How can you be so sure? Conservatives are just as dumb as anyone or even more when it comes to having money in the hand.

He's an old friend of my father and served in the Army with him. Certainly not Jewish.

Holy shit, this really ought to be the starting plot to the next Far Cry or Just Cause.

Kek

That's different. His business is private security, but they do other things. Google "Hakluyt"

>conservatives

See:
Any """liberal""" attending a private $12,000 function to sniff their farts is a liberal in name only.

sounds fair

This idiot thinks an artist pass will save him.

the island runs on pure solar energy

Someone should inform the locals that these visitors are loaded with money and riches.

Anyone know where I could get one of these refugee tents on the cheap? they look pretty comfy, I'd like to put one down the end of my garden

ahahahahahahahah

>muh artist pass

Asks for free plane ride out off a desert island and he still won't take united? That brand image must have taken a hit.

>Thank you for bearing with us as we work through the growing pains that every first year event experiences.

LOL
>It's not our fault it's shit!

they hired locals for security, they know

>Infatuation with the third world
>No understanding of the value of money
>Completely helpless when the organizers of the event (government) fail

They are definitely lefty faggots

The dude on Sup Forums is probably from /r/thedonald. A lot of rich white kids support Donald Trump

>not realizing you can make a fake account on the site without buying a ticket

before the shitshow started people was taking pictures of their pass with captions like
"ready for fyre" haha

This is gonna be some Battle Royale shit.
"Die plebs, I deserve to live because of my artist pass"

guys...

It's surprisingly hard to keep your money. There is always risk of bad investments and to have a 'rich' lifestyle its extreamly
costly and it's easy to get bad habit and spend spend spend, espically if you did not earn it. A million dollars will not last you very long.

Some families manage it and become old money but most rich people are not in the ultra rich leagues and once the money making generation(parents) are gone not much is left for the grandchildren.

Makes sense why he was hotter with his head cropped out

>A lot of rich white kids support Donald Trump

>rich white kids

Literally the targeted demographic for this Frye Festival shit show.

>Artist pass

Call UNHCR

As funny as this is, they're going to get their money back. They can't offer a service in exchange for monetary compensation and then not supply the service while accepting the monetary compensation.

>Head developer