Honest question

Honest question.
Why does Sup Forums hate homosexuals and the various genders so much?
Is it fear based or religion based?
Most importantly what could you change about yourself to make it okay?

Lack of education would be my guess. A stint in school would be helpful for them, but the social reject runs strong in some family lines.
Too long to read buddy.

I knew of pedos, gays, bug-chasers and drug addicts before, but you're telling me they're all the same people?
Just how degenerate can a person get?

Lurk more.

>Is it fear based or religion based?
Neither. And it's not fear but despisal. Faggots can't fight back against the mudlimes. They'd rather bend over. They are disgusting.

>and the various genders
Literally don't exist. XX, XY or sterile genetic fuckup are the only options.

Leave

Here's a run down.

pol hates only homosexual niggers. pol hates niggers because they are niggering our womyns. pol hates transsexual poseurs because they are unsexy social justice warriors. social justice warriors and niggers are a threat to modern society. homosexuals or transsexuals are not. consequently, they are not hated by pol. end of intellectual check-mate, faggot.

make a fire extinguisher spray paint can and fuck up that gay ass rainbow shit up

please dont tell me this is real... though knowing what gay people are like i wouldn't be surprised.

personally i dont really see much hate towards gays on this site (i was surprised when i actually started to notice people defending gays to a certain extent)

i think the biggest reason for alot of hate (there is still quite a bit here) is their fruityness, bitching, SJW/left behavior/beliefs, etc. hell im gay myself and this just makes me hate all of them.. (and its even worse since being gay its very hard to find another man who isnt like these faggots)

What the fuck is that you have there?

Sup Forums is an almost entirely male and transgender community of people who themselves are predominantly sexually non-normative. You've found the right place to be accepted, OP!

I don't like how everyone says sexual orientation is not a choice.
Everything is a choice. Why try to convince people otherwise?
They should just own up to their actions.
I don't care if they do whatever. It just bothers me that some kid might get tricked into sucking dick his whole life because they taught him that you're either-or, all because some gay guy can't admit that he's scared of pussy.
We need to acknowledge our free will and cherish it.
Not ignore it for political expedience.

gays are out to destroy normal culture and interaction between the sexes. All because they fail to live up to this social contract if you will.

They somehow believe destroying this social contract will liberate them from their sexual oppression while all it does is destroy the very fundament upon which we thrive as a society.

Because it's degeneracy = people are ill. And it's human survival instict to avoid sick people. You can do nothing avoid that.

You a uni student out to fail your own assignment? Not sure why you would take that course in the first place.

honestly why are rainbows such an atrocity? the literal prism of nature somehow looks.. wrong, something about it is off. and what made gays adopt it?

So I can just choose to be gay and suddenly I'm not disgusted by the idea of sucking a dick?

>Why try to convince people otherwise?
To avoid being questioning about reasons of your choice, obviously.

Maybe...
Try it.
That's how people get rid of arachnophobia.

I personally don't care, just stop bringing up your desire to take cocks up your ass when we're trying to discuss geology.

I don't give a shit about fags

They want to scissor or fuck each other in the ass, that's their business and I'd rather not be involved

If you come at me with a "various gender" outside of male or female, then you can fuck off to the oven

It's antisocial behavior and mental illness and it's frustrating that it's not only being tolerated but actively promoted. I'm not very religious but I can see that this forcing of these "alternate lifestyles" is detrimental to society.

alternative, rather

As many said before, I don't give a fuck if you like dick in your ass. Just keep that shit to yourselves and don't expect society to change just because you want to shit in the women's restroom.

I don't trust anyone who willingly gets poop on there dick.

I don't care about gays, just the flaming faggots are annoying
Back in the days even the gays were manly. What happened?

Honest question, that can't be good for the car.

If you saw somebody eating shit wouldnt you tell them that what they are doing is wrong?

>Various genders
There's only 2 you mongoloid.

In reality most people don't give a shit about the LGBT community either way and are fine with giving them equal rights and so on and so forth but when you start pushing an agenda down everyone's throats by forcing it through your media (movies, games, tv shows etc.) that's when people start to get pissed off.
This is where you Burgers always fuck up. You always insist on turning every new thing into a hype.

You haven't been here long, have you? Sup Forums redpills about the superiority of traps on a daily basis with its steady supply of anti-feminist anti-women threads.

Attention whoring

because its haraam

Glad I'm not the only one that saved these

>Implying there are various genders
Gas yourself, kike.

They are all Haram - aloha snackbar, infidel.

>be me
>don't have anything against fags / lesbos because fuck it why not
>dont have anything against trans people because fuck it why not
>random mentally ill girl claims, she is lesbo and is attracted to gay men in german newspaper and educates the public how we have to understand her
>dafuq did i just read?
>watch a random faggot on tv debating J. B. Peterson claiming 2 sexes is an outated concept and no "real scientist" believes that
>dafuq did i just watch?
>lgbtq*xyzptfgsjafak claim womens rights are important but there are no women anyway because gender and/or sex is your choice and everyone must except that (as long as you aren't a white male)
>me ok fuck this zero tolerance for this shit

i have not issues with gays, lesbo and trans people who legitimately are what they are and don't have to push their shit on others 24/7

but those gender bender iq-fluid fucktards and their political ideology deserve zero tolarance and must be fought by any means