Ama

Ask a Democrat anything.

your question is loaded. there is no such party as democratic party. What we have is CIA lemon party gestapo where pervertariat is divided into two factions who play opposition to each other by caressing each other orifices in beds filled with slime. So don't ask and don't tell - otherwise you're asking for it.

Why haven't you left for reddit yet?

Yes there is such a thing as the Democratic Party.

I don't understand how reddit works.

nope. you're trying to prove negative. so you look like lunatic. you're using meaningless labels. they prove nothing.

Who hates the DNC more? Conservatives or Democrats pissed at the DNC blowing it.

Why don't you kill yourself?

DNC didn't blow it. BernOuts did. I will admit the DNC needs an overhaul but Tom Perez is doing a good job.

Why don't you?

what party are you voting for

How do I get in? I'm a poli sci major with no experience in politics at all. What should i do in my freetime/summers that will help me get an internship? Student council seems so drab.

I will vote for Democratic Party candidates in 2018 and 2020. Just as I have done since 2008 when I was first able to vote.

Bush made me a Democrat. Obama cemented it. Trump intensified it.

Yes do an internship and then run for office yourself. We are in desperate need of candidates at the local, state, and federal level.

Well what looks good for an internship candidate?

nice bait

Nobody cares

Your degree will look good and any volunteer work or some kind of service.

It's not b8 m8. They fucked us.

>ask a democrat anything

hows that severe frontal lobe damage treating you?

very funny

Your party is not American.
Jefferson roles in his grave every time one of you open your mouth. Soon you'll all be communists.

We're more American than Putin's GOP. Jefferson was terrible. So was Jackson. Honestly I'd rather be a commie than a fascist.

how does it feel like to know your party is a fucking joke?

i know

enjoy your mentally stunted life.

THERE IT IS.
I KNEW IT.
BEGONE SHILL I BANISH YOU TO THE SHADOW REALM.

>Rather be a commie then a fascists
They're the same thing.
This is why you guys a labelled "Libtards".

When you suck black cocks, do you stop when his ashy skin gets in you mouth, or do you work through it? Serious question

We're not as much of a joke as Trump or the GOP. But yeah we have some major probs right now. I am of deep concern.

>ask a pedocrat anything

do you think you'll do better playing cheese on dominos?

do you think you're hot shit?

>believing the Russian Puppet conspiracy theory
>Jefferson and Jackson were bad
>rather be a commie than a fascist

you do realize for the past 8 years the democrats became the authoritarian party in the US? You control media, hollywood, schools, hell even the churches (see: The Pope). When you had control of government your entire party wanted to sit there and tell us how to live our lives while you shiteating faggots agreed and parroted that rhetoric, and you wonder why we hate you.

part of me wants to start a fake twitter where I post liberal "talking points" that are nothing more than batshit conspiracy theories, since you've already proven you'll accept those.

You and your party can't introspection, and so it's unlikely you'll ever win another election. Your ideology is a cancer, but now it's only a cancer to you.

>We're more American than Putin's GOP
go tell that to the military you faggoty-ass-fruitcake. I know 12 people personally who would tear your head off for even thinking such a backwards bullshit thought.

Let me guess, you're also a nihilist?

You should ask your mother.

also go to Venezuela and starve with the rest of the population, im sure they are enjoy communism a ton

If that's your only takeaway, you're really in trouble.

My mother died because I didn't respond to those posts! Now answer my question

It's not a conspiracy. Just settle in. The investigation is going to take awhile.

I am not a nihilist. I believe in certain things very strongly. Nihilists believe nothing matters including politics as far as I know.

(You) have my condolences user

Press F to pay respects

which university are you doing your community studies project at? pic related

It's not my ONLY takeaway but it is one of them.

Should I buy Ron Barcelo rum or Jim Beam whiskey for next weekend.

what about the chemtrails?
are those Russian too?
is that how Russia hacked the election?

Mind control nanobots dispersed via chemtrails

sounds like something the democrats would say

top kek

>What we have is CIA lemon party gestapo where pervertariat is divided into two factions who play opposition to each other by caressing each other orifices in beds filled with slime.
Someone forgot their meds this morning...

I take it Russia and Comey are the other two.

How do you breath with your head up your ass?

In CIA lemon party gestapo meds forgets you.
What i tried to convey is similar to the meaning behind of ben garrison cartoon called "march of tyranny".. Of course that cartoon is just aspect of aspect.

Are you are REAL democrat or a gay neo-liberal?

>pic related
Welcome to pol

bye bye liberal university student, better luck next time.

Do you realize that the democrats want to make America less white? Do you think that life will get better for you as the country becomes more brown? 90% of the democrat platform is about importing as many Mexicans, Africans, and middle eastern people into the US as possible

Nihilists don't believe nothing matters you faggot.

>"A living being seeks above all else to discharge its strength. Life is will to power, nothing else matters"
~Nietzsche

What's your opinion on affirmative action, public abortions, gun control, and welfare? Also how would you clean up any city that's been run by democrats for 50+ years?

I think if you kick out all the anti-white racists and literal communists you might have a chance at being a workers party.

This isn't reddit. Get the fuck out and kill yourself.

>implying /po/ isn't the board with the most redditors.

How many dicks will fit in your mouth at once?

Assuming that by Democrat you also mean liberal, then why do liberals think diversity is a good thing, even when forced?

I'm for affirmative action. I'm for planned parenthood. I'm for gun control. I'm pro-welfare.

I would start by hiring new police officers. I would try to root out racist or rogue officers. After that is done we can start community policing. The communities would then feel safer to turn on gang leaders. I would implement new gun control measures if necessary but mostly I would focus on the guns coming into the city from outside rural states. I would liberalize drug laws. Legalize marijuana fully and decriminalize all drugs. Use revenue from weed sales to fund education and after school programs for at risk youth.

>I'm for affirmative action.
Why? How does putting unqualified minorities into certain positions solve racism or help the situation in any way? If anything it creates racism because now minorities can be accused of just being diversity hires instead of being the best fit for their job.

>I'm for planned parenthood
Not what I asked. Do you want abortions to be free or privatized?

>I'm for gun control
Fuck you.

>I'm pro-welfare.
Would you consider reforming it? I want to get rid of it, but understand that's impossible at the moment. Do you believe it needs to be reformed to give financial incentives for couples to stay together and discourage having children for the sake of receiving more welfare?

Mostly good for a democrat. What if the racial makeup of the police force is similar to the population they're policing? Actual racism in police is extremely rare.

Raise the minimum wage in the city. Provide incentives for companies to come setup shop there. Implement universal healthcare and universal pre-K. Provide public housing at affordable prices. Overhaul the public transit.

Now you're going crazy. Who's going to pay for all of that? Tax the rich too much and they'll just leave the state and take their business with them. You're just asking for white flight.

How does it feel that Shillary, your candidate, spent billions of George Soros shekels to buy illegal immigrant votes and still lost to the Cheeto Fuhrer?

Great, who pays for all that? Not with my hard work you're not. I earn my Jew money so I can eat and smoke weed when I come home from work, not to take care of your degenerate, genetically weak and inferior family.

I have no questions, I just want you pedo-sympathizing commie-enablers to die gruesome, painful deaths. Thank you for your time.

he's not a libshit like you

man i knew this one was a retard.

in europe right wing parties call trump a traitor because he bombed assad, putin's ally. how do you still think they're plotting togheter?

>murricans
What was the difference between dems and republicans again?

>bombed assad
if trump wanted to bomb assad there would be no assad

that's not the point, though

then whats the point?
>he destroyed 2 planes and that means he cant be working with the russians
i dont think he is (in the shillblue sense) but the syria attack proves nothing

Why haven't you become an independent?

Why do you still believe there is a difference between Republicans vs. Democrats?

>mfw they have classes on how to combat Sup Forums, and a Bachelors in Shilling.

Just so you know the moment that politicians try to take guns away is the moment when partriots hang them and liberal citizens like you in the streets

Good luck faggot ;)