Assad - Israel supports terrorists

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/228759

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

now who are you gonna side with ? /ourguy/ trump or some terrorist child killer ?

This

Which Israeli you talking about!?

>>>/ovens/

Right and Hezbollah are a bunch of angels?

/ourAssad/ May Bashar Al-Assad make justice in this world, and rid us of jews, islamists and all the Rothschilds who want to fuck us all.

Assadu Akbar!

How is Hezbollah a problem anyway; isnt most of "Palestine" now just concentration camps within Israel?!

Because Israel wants to expand into Lebanon. Also Hezbollah is Shia and Israel is in bed with the Wahabists.

He's not our guy anymore. He is your guy.

Fuck him and fuck you.

you can't spell assad without ass

Why don't you move back to your own country, instead of ruining Finland? Do you not have any shame?

Israel also wants Syrian land too i reckon - for greater Israel

My monies also on, Yemen is being raped by Saudi to non-existence so they can expand south, and give up the north for Greater Israel.

You cant spell Israel without IS.

No, it isn't. Gaza could have become easily like Singapore but those guys are only worried about making war that is all those barbarians know how to do, their whole culture and religion is built for war, in case they are not born sitting on top of a oil mine they are basically screwed.

Assad is a fucking hero.
I'd sooner fight for him than Zion's dumb attack dog (((USA))).

Slaughter the shit out of them then; just while your at it - think maybe you could get the West and Saudi to stop funding and arming the "rebels" and propagating lies about Assad ;)

The problem with Israel is it either has extreme Right wing parties[Zionism or religiou] or extreme Left wing parties[Like Europe and USA], there is no center or something good. Most people I know hate Bibi, he is a Crony capitalist shithead and hes policies are fucking retarded.

This. A lot of Ahmeds and nu-Sup Forums around here.

Assad is over compensating after Israel pushed his shit in. His people must be losing faith in his abilities to rule and protect.

and the grass is green. really not shocked by this.

That's old news
There are public news reports in israel of their soldier treating rebels

look at the casualties, this was only 10 years ago: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

the next one will be 100 times bigger and the jews are trying to stop ammo from going in , they are right

>literally fucking israel
he's a jew puppet, Sup Forums is antisemetic before anything else

>Hezbollah
>talking about gaza with hamas control
Enough of your tricks

Sup Forums is against leftist kikes, not israel. israelis are nationalists and they support european right wing and seek unity against islam.

>"Israel" supports terrorists
>news

>Sup Forums is not against Israel
>Israel supports Euro right wing
>t.Shlomo Shekelstein

israel should give that land back that is not rightfully theirs.

Palestinian state when?

>literally fucking united kaliphate

>Sup Forums is against leftist kikes, not israel.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

this is a dumb position worthy of stormfront
> they support european right wing and seek unity against islam.
maybe r/the_donald does
t. JIDF

t. Muhammad

((()))
You should do a better job than this Rabbi.

NONE of the land is rightfully theirs.
In fact the jews of Palestine didn't want all the stinky european shit fake jews coming over.
the Rabbi of Jerusalem in 1940s protested against it.
Nobody wants them. They were a nightmare to Europe for already a 1000 years, they still are.