Off to see the pope

What should I ask him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50PmWy9yIS8&t=1s
m.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/full-text-and-explanatory-notes-of-cardinals-questions-on-amoris-laetitia#.WQNSQBllDqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't ask don't tell and you would be better of by not seeing such NAMBLA shitbag from CIA lemon party gestapo.

Why do christians like the jews and why are they willing to die for them?

Why is he such a cunt?

Kill the bastard

scream "allahu ackbar" in his face after eating a dozen onions and a pound of raw liver

Reminder that no man is infallible.

Become an Orthodox

What you should do, is bring a shiv & take your place among legends

This. Do it user, be a hero!

From a fellow Catholic,

Is there ever a chance that the Church will return to Traditionalism? Mass celebrated Ad Orientem, instead of versus populum? Will the Church continue to call out heresy and degeneracy with a loud voice? Will you ever criticize the deeply flawed basis of Islam?

Tip off security details to Muslim Brotherhood and Daesh cell in Egypt.

Stay off from the future Habbening site.

The hardest thing is to forgive your enemies, and in terms of logic & reason it is not worth the hassle with people of his level: Scum like him are responsible not for a few dozens or hundreds of dead, but for hundreds of millions. There is no way one should forgive that. Call me old-fashioned, but at that level I prefer the old ways

If you're still a catholic, your soul is in danger at this point. Get out of their satanist cult before it's too late.

>Become an Orthodox

What do you think who is the user and the people that Pope is going to visit?

9% Orthodox Christians in Egypt after those bombings perpetrated by Muslims.

Sup Luther.

i second this

what jewish tricks did he use to steal the throne from rightful pope benedict xvi?

Explain to him that God is merciful because he forgives those who repent, not because he is lenient with unrepentant sinners.

Can you shoot him?

I want a stronger pope than this cuck

Ask him why he protects child pedophiles?

there wiil be a new holy inquisition?

/thread

Apparently he was forced to resign by the modernist clique at the Vatican who didnt like his sympathy for traditional Catholics.
Vatican II was the single biggest mistake in church history.

This is a slide thread do not bump

youtube.com/watch?v=50PmWy9yIS8&t=1s

ask him when he will respond to this, which he is obliged to but has avoided because he can't without contradicting himself and Catholic teachings.

m.ncregister.com/blog/edward-pentin/full-text-and-explanatory-notes-of-cardinals-questions-on-amoris-laetitia#.WQNSQBllDqA

this

idk but tell us how it went?