Allah save our gracious Queen!

SING WITH ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sorry no soup for you. entire british anthem is designed as abomination making anyone singing it as sinner mentioning lords name in vain. anglican church should be considered as pure evil - just franchise of some third party - hard to tell if it's a lever of swastikas, crescents, namblas, etc or just lair of Dr Evil. Notice they even have this fake heaven in UK they call "house of lords". So maybe that jihad narrative about 72 virgins in heaven is a hint about NAMBLA in house of lords? At this time shit martini stirrers are one of the main suspects in 9/11 attack.

Stabbings in the capital are through the roof since he got power.

How is that his fault?

he's doing the stabbings
look into it

He's cut police funding. Less patrols mean more stabby coons.

DELET

Paki's are emboldened by him and the Police are getting huge funding cuts.

I fucking hate this man with a passion

One of the reasons I stopped supporting labour. They support the working class.. if working class you mean paki thugs

Jesus christ, are you actually going to blame Tory cuts on fucking Labour?

why yall niggas complaining? london has a large muslim population and thus have a muslim mayor, y'all niggas stupid

Let me guess you're a student who has never been to London.

>niggertalk

fuck off Abdul

>>the mayor of London never drank any alcohol in his entire life

1. Allah save our gracious Queen!
Long live our noble Queen!
Allah save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
Allah save the Queen.
2. O Lord our Allah arise,
Scatter her enemies
And make them fall;
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix,
Allah save us all!

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by Londoners?

MAKE WAAAAY
FOR REFUGEEEES

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

I'm still voting Labour in the next election. I'm not going to cuck for neoliberalism just because some muzzie decided to go off on one.

KHAN

Who the fuck voted him in xD... fking London is cucked.

fuck uk, praise Ireland

>being racist on the internet
whatever tough guy, enjoy your "life" lmao
No matter what racist slurs you type on a computer screen will change your reality, LOL

Lol

Personally I vote Labour too. There is no way any major party will cut the high levels of immigration to Britain so as a wage slave myself I vote for the only one who has ever done anything for us workers.

London
> Muslim mayor
> a white minority city (in europe)
> ethnic Brits are a minority in their own city
> practically has Sharia zones
> it's filled to the brim with turbo SJW leftists

It's literal shit, cities in Bolivia are better.
At least while its full of indians we all consider ourselves Bolivian
We don't have terrorist attacks, we never had
We don't have muslims shitheads installing sharia zones
I have never seen a muslim or a nigger
99% of the population of the cities are natives
The few whites we have don't mix with shitskins, and they're proud of being white.
I could walk on the most shitty area in my city and i would still be safer than if i were in London.

Fight back Nigel, kick out the invaders and retake your capital, it has a beautiful history and architecture.
The English countryside is the only parts where you can see "real" England anymore

Based Bolivia, next war lets be allies and divide PerĂº 50%.

Once we're done taking the richest nations under the flag and power of Allah... how long do you think Bolivia will stay that way??

Firstly I'm a urban turbo SJW leftist from London, does that mean I'm a turban?

Your country sounds really boring desu, we only have terrorist attacks because there are so many people. I.e the more people you have the more likely some crazy person is going to go on a killing spree. Islam is irrelevant.

It's also really safe, sharia zones are a meme and people mostly get on pretty well.

The main issue is air pollution and house prices.

Burn this fag alive

Keep telling yourself that. Lots of the big city southern swedes does it too, and it seems to work. Keeps them from killing themselves.

Of course I will carry on telling myself the truth brother! Have a good day :D