HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

how does it feeel falling for this burger tards?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>remain silent and work
"Where is Trump's transparency? He clearly has no idea what he's doing!! DRUMPF BTFO!!"
>open up and freely discuss work while maintaining a professional atmosphere in your interview
"HAHA TRUMP THINKS BEING A PRESIDENT IS DIFFICULT!!!! BTFO BTFO BTFO DRUMPFY!!!"

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA

Bumping this shit to the fucking sky

He needs to timestamp a thread and ask KEK what he should do

MAKE IT HAPPEN

DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

SAD!

>"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Maybe the silly arse will just resign

reddit in one post

Exactly.

I like his honesty. It IS a hard, shitty job. Dealing with the gaggle of corrupt morons known as Congress has got to be simply the worst experience. I wouldn't be half as polite as he's being if I had to talk about it publicly.

>says something in an off-handed way
>taken completely out of context by autistic libshits and germans

not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching Grumpf crash and burn! But seriously, we can't let him get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes.

>This more work than in my previous life.

Trump has spent 15+ days golfing at resorts in the course of 97 days of his presidency.

same here, former drumpf supporter here. would be sure to vote him out in 2020 at all costs

cant wait for this guy to blow grumpf the fuck out

Makes you think how he conversation really went.
I wonder..
>'So, Mr. Trump, why are you so power-mad? Don't you feel embarrased of yourself, using the presidency just to satisfy your need to feel powerful?'

>-'This is where you get all things wrong. I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. But i quit my easy life to improve this country. I didn't do it for me, why would i choose hard-mode and make my life more complicated, when it was complicated enough in the first place? This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier. But i fight every day like a lion to make this country better. Because i consider it my duty as a citizen of this country.'

LOL, thats gold mate :D

>all these mental gymnastics

can't you just accept Tompf is a orange moron that played you all for the fools you are?

kerplumpf

G'day mate, let's put another shrimp on the barbie :3

>can't you just accept Tompf is a orange moron that played you all for the fools you are?
I could. But the sad thing is: you can't be sure since it wouldn't be the first time that the press takes his words out of context to make him look bad.

How goes the long shlong of Islam feel German cuck

How did he think itd be easier? He had like, the comfiest life ever before being elected.

drumpf is orange

>How did he think itd be easier?
Probably because he succeeded pretty easily at a few other things, and arguably won the primary easily if not the election.

Fucking sweet.
I was salt mining the whole time.

I see what you did there

Has any other president ever complained about the job?

>kauts jelly they are ruled by ex-stasi dyke
feels pretty good to be a burger

yes, every president ever has talked about how difficult the job is

>I like his honesty
>He tells it like it is

You are a retard. You realise 99% of what he says is a lie right?

I hope they keep antagonizing him. I want to see ruthless emperor trump

Thats a nice list of sources there. I can see you really did your research.

Goes to show he's never worked hard in his life.

I'm sure you have as well

>you will never be this brainwashed

feels good, but it also feels bad out of misguided sympathy for you

10 cents have been deposited into your gender reassignment fund

>let's elect the guy who doesn't respect the presidency because he doesn't understand it
>because we don't either

>Exactly.
>I like his honesty.

>arguably won the primary easily if not the election.

Lol, that election was not easy although it's probably easier than being President

i didnt fall for it. so its nice to gloat to the retards and 18 year olds that actually voted for this joke

so when he says being president is hard, he actually thinks its easy

Trump the master persuader once again pulls of a good trick.

Appears honest and humble. This makes other people be more likely to have a favorable view of him. And he also kind of have to do this for his own supporters too, since he impossibly can do things as fast as he promised on his campaign. By saying this they will expect "more time" as well, plus he lowers expectations, which will also benefit him in the long run as he accomplishes things.

Lol @ people not getting this. You're behind the curve.

>Appears honest and humble. This makes other people be more likely to have a favorable view of him.
This just makes he look more like a fool and an idiot than he already does to those that already think he's incompetent.

>And he also kind of have to do this for his own supporters too, since he impossibly can do things as fast as he promised on his campaign.
His supporters are mostly brainwashed, he doesn't have to lower their expectations because they won't realise, nor care if he meets them or not...

so why, exactly does this statement cause you to deride and lampoon the man? Can Trump not be human? I don't get it, half the people want him to fail....Trump could give humanity the cure for cancer and 30% of the people would say no not from you we don't want it......

But Obama was the real dictator cause he said mean stuff about guns right?

Make up your fucking mind what you want. If trump ever did manage to pull off a Reich stag level coup you'd be one of the first ones complaining about it and subsequently shot in the back of the head.

That's just days golfing. Thats not counting the travelling, dinners, rallies, and other things he uses to fill up his time when he pretends to be working.

go grade some papers

It would be easier if literally everyone in goverment wasn't dragging their heels

Not that many have a strong sense that he's incompetent, not a part that matters.
Watch him be re-elected.

His supporters being "brainwashed" is also a result of his good persuasion.

They're going to try and pressure him into leaving

I'm sure if you asked any living former president if their job was easy they will tell you it wasn't at all.

J U S T
U
S
T