Rape

Redpill me on rape, Sup Forums.. How many relationships start with rape? Do grils really like being raped?? Wtf?!

I personally think rape is wrong.. But it's hardwired into our brains wtf??

You're not going to catch anything with bait this obvious.

I don't know if that's about him or her.

Anyone have redpills on woman orgasming during rape? It would explain why they are so triggered.

read some girl's tinder bio earlier today where it said she likes being CHOKED

girls like aggressiveness for some reason

Rape IS wrong, no matter how you look at it.
You breach a (wo)man's privacy and rights, you perform an act of dominance over the person (it's submitting the unwilling party to an act that only benefits you for your own egoistical purposes) and there are health, psychological and economical consequences to such an act (unwanted pregnancy, transmission of STIs, damage of genital parts, (sometimes irreversible) damage to the psyche and ego due to the pleasure felt during a painful and degrading act), which also have social consequences themselves (mistreatment of unwanted children, impoverished mother due to the economical charge of a child at a bad time).

Rape is bad and wrong.

Men can ejaculate and orgasm through rape as well.

tier thread reported

kek

>How many relationships start through rape?

Twelve.

Fuck off antifa faggot. No one hhere falls for your shitty bait.

>trying to justify rape
>not internally or externally nigger
Pick one.

I rape my girlfriend. She like.

Holy shit this is so true

Rape is the only way Islamic men can get sons because when they marry for real they can only produce bitches. Takes a white woman to make men!

Rape is a violation of the NAP. She would be well within her rights to launch her recreational nukes.

gif is pretty hot desu

I can barely get it up when I'm not in the mood, and I've only had consensual sex.

So, in those cases, either the orgasm is fake, or the rape is fake.

Men CAN'T BE RAPED by women. It's a kike idea, the only way men can be raped is sodomy.

What if she is big fat and ugly? I defo wouldn't enjoy it.

Every woman is raped by his own husband night after night.

Oh fuck.

that pic reminds me of thissss

Ahmed gtfo

This is a good answer.

there is nothing wrong with rape

rape is a biological necessity for any race to survive and it certainly has helped the human race survive in dire straits

economically, rape is a positive act, because it creates value, just like abortion is a negative act, because it destroys it, there is no logical reason to have legal abortion in any rational economic country

women are more likely to get pregnant as a consequence of rape and most have orgasms during the act. There is a good reason to conclude that female orgasm is just a rape defence mechanism, since it serves no other biological purpose. In swine, for example, female orgasm helps by guiding the sperm into the ovaries. That is not the case in humans

Female's number one sexual fantasy is rape

Most rapes go unreported for a good reason

This is somewhat gay, don't you think?

oh Sweden

>I am all men.

>implying women are better