Why do most of the feminist and liberal left fags have receding hairlines?

Why do most of the feminist and liberal left fags have receding hairlines?

Seems like they're all going bald

Most likely the stress of being triggered by everything.

if their parents don't love them why would their hair?

Inadequate males are more likely to be liberal.

Drug use maybe? I've noticed men who are into drugs often have bad hair, thinning/graying etc.

Because they are subhuman and need to be exterminated.

Balding is a sign of high testosterone. Insecurity is a sign of low testosterone.

Insecure people hate women and people different from them, secure people don't.

>tfw too high test to be muscular

I have a receding hairline and I'm full 14/88

High testosterone causes baldness.

Baldness has a number of causes. One of the most common is an excess of testosterone. The most popular anti-baldness medication lowers the testosterone of the individual.

The most common cause is hereditary I doubt it has anything to do with your political beliefs.

Most dutch guys are bald by age 30.

hue hue hue hue hue hue

truly you hath transcended

This. I have a receding hair line, and have thinning hair on top of head and am not liberal - other than having a career that is unionized (though I see the positIves and negatires of it).

balding is TRIGGERED by stress

male pattern balding is just really common tbqh
probably because it's matrilineal, but women don't suffer from it so the carriers weren't thrown in a volcano

That was my first guess.

I 'member my angsty, liberal teen atheist days. Just waiting all the time for someone to say something //just// the wrong way so I could go on triggered rants about what a piece of shit they are, God isn't real, etc, etc... being such an uptight prick 24/7 can't be good for the heart.

Glad I've moved on with my life, I'd probably kick 15 year old me's ass for being such an insufferable cunt

There's absolutely nothing wrong with going bald!

They don't know what finasteride is.