"I w-w-will get a Stacey gf when I get really ripped, have a perfect diet, lift 2/3/4/5 plates, read lots of philosophy...

>"I w-w-will get a Stacey gf when I get really ripped, have a perfect diet, lift 2/3/4/5 plates, read lots of philosophy, get posture, speech, conversational lessons, a well paid job after a masters degree, approach 100 women as practice, travel the world, learn a new languge, and join the yoga, Pilates, zumba, and table tennis after work lessons for middle aged women and horny losers clubs!"

Sounds great. But I have one teensy weensy little question... If you claim that you need to do all that to get quality women... why does Chad do NONE of that and still rawdog your crush, his gf, and that le so qt cashier who was so le flirting with you, among other women weekly?

I know a guy and he literally just does steroids and has tattoos and a beard and beds ridiculously hot women all the time. He's not particularly charming or good looking either. And he's fairly broke.

>Chad do NONE of that
You don't get ripped by just sitting at home
You also don't get Stacy by trying that hard, Chad is as much a mindset as a physical archetype

It's all about looks and personality/charm.

the guy on the left is the cutest

>It's all about looks and money/social status
Personality is a distant third

All those white boys worked so hard to look that good, and yet those beautiful white princesses in the middle would turn them down without a second thought the moment ANY black man walked by.

idont care anymore i think im just gona take a shotgun to my face

>why does Chad do NONE of that and still rawdog your crush, his gf, and that le so qt cashier who was so le flirting with you, among other women weekly?
because life isn't fair. You can sink into self-pity and never try, or you can work on yourself and become a stronger person. By the way the archetypal Chad/Stacy is a superficial moron and a lot of that is because many of them have never really had to work on themselves, so the fact you do need to is a blessing in disguise.

If you want to bed women, just become women. Become superficial about everything. Care more about physical appearance then what you know, make friends with people not because you enjoy their company, but because they help your social standing.

This, the most important thing is to have a lifestyle where you have lots of guy and girl friends (preferably all attractive/financially sound) then you will have girls throwing themselves at you to be a part of that.

What really matters is shekels.

/r9k/ is over that way.

How is this politics?

>make friends with people not because you enjoy their company, but because they help your social standing.

damn you really figured out how to have no soul the best

is that what life is really about

Yeah, that's why you should do all those things for yourserlf and not for skanky whores.

chad does do thatthough.

why not just live with zero aspirations? that's what i'm doing.

How's that going for you faggot

are they clones?

because im bored

i cant do this every day

im fukin tired

life isnt good enough by urself ur whole life

even video games were better when u actually had friends irl to do it with

when u were a kid

u cant deny that shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why do you have to hurt me like this user? :(

>tfw every Chad from HS is a fat slob and every Stacy is a landwhale
Things like this make me stop worrying about that.

Also slide thread, saged, you know the drill. Shoo back to r9k

>speech, conversational lessons
Where can I get some of those?

Chad is a con artist. He believes only in strength, how many people like you and wealth. He's very bold and sociable but this makes him overly addicted to other people and he can't live with himself in private, he invested so much into dating and partying that he didn't think about abstract values and what is generally good for human beings, so he tries to escape himself alone with his thoughts and doubts. So when Chad doesn't act publicly, he's a miserable, emotionally unstable, depressed, drug or alcohol addict

So why the fuck should I envy any Chad you fucking moron?

I feel the same as you

Yep, when I had friends I wasn't even very good looking but I would go to parties or hang outs and sex would happen naturally, or the opportunities would be there and easy to grasp at least

As I became more and more secluded, it got harder and harder to get laid. I would hit up OKcupid and other dating sites daily and I would get a worthwhile date every few months, get laid even less. I had started lifting, got lasik and became much better looking but it didn't matter at all, they could sense my lack of "social status" and that was a bigger turn off than anything else.

Basically, if you want to get laid, you need a big group of friends you actually hang out with. From there, things happen naturally. You could be the buffest, most aesthetic looking chad in the world, but as soon as a girl figures out you're a friendless shut in, you're done.

Why do you loser /pol9k/ faggots always omit the fact that Chad also has competition from other Chads. Remember, no matter how big a Chad you are, there's always a bigger Chad, and even Chads and Stacies get cucked.

It's one way, if you have no great skills and yet you still want to be "great".

Not me. My brother does that. He spends most of his time "networking". When he was my age he had a new girl like every fucking week. Think he's an alcoholic now though. Glad I wasn't the firstborn and don't have to take over after dad dies.

Its what having mindless sex is about.

Chad is the outlier.
He has genetics, you must make up for your shit teir genetics.

Chads do almost every one of those things dummy. The meme that good looking, fit people are dumb and get it all easy is the flip opposite of reality. You can generally assume that the better looking a person is, the more educated, hard working and wealthy they are.

There are obviously exceptions, but in general.

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

Life is too easy right now for the low class. Men like that have their life and body subsidized by working men, and keep high quality women from high quality men till the women are used up and 30-35 (approaching barren womb status). The only solace in all of this is that this set up is bankrupting America, and all those neets holding up the system will be pissed and likely engage in some White Sharia.

Agreed

Anybody who spends as much time obsessing over their physique as those guys do is either a raging narcissist or a flaming faggot. Possibly both.

because after you do all that you've reached the Pinnacle of oneself and realize women aren't worth it. You redpill yourself.

>t. jaquandrious deshawn

I feel like they could do better than those two...

Something about this post reminds me of this guy, YouTube's ultimate pussy slaying Chad.

What's funny about this is that the girls who usually go for 'Chads' may be conventially attractive (to a degree) but are boring as hell, lack personality and unique interests, and will age like a bruised peach

Quite honestly, Chad can keep them, i'll stay with my Christian QTs

You need none of that. All you need is friends, both male and female, girls find reclusive people unattractive since they thrive in socially dense situations. You can be neet as fuck and still get laid regularly as long as you have a big social circle.

tl;dr: if you want a roastie gf get a ton of friends and be social

t. oldfag twice divorced

This social order is true, but is also what is degenerating western civilization and bankrupting western nations. Chads won't know what's coming when 40 years of bitter NEETs and "betas" are unrestrained after the system collapses. Chad never experienced hardship, and won't know what to do when the proverbial White Sharia hits. Chads might be good in one on one fights, but they will not know what to do when cornered by squads of betas and omegas with weapons.

The decline of the west

it's the result of female hypergamy and greed and the destruction of MEN by women.

when men have been totally ripped of and dehumanized, they revolt.

happened every single time.

will happen soon here too.

civil war is completely inevitable at this point.

when men get totally ripped of and defrauded, they stop maintaining and building society, and it falls appart.
it's actually very simple.

when men get totally ripped of and defrauded, they stop maintaining and building society, and it falls appart.

ONLY way to avoid this is the resoration of justice, which again requires to take away the destructove and corrupt power from women, so that the family system can heal again.

--------------