/NWG/ New Rhodesia general

>Official website!!
newrhodesia.com/
>Official discord
discord.gg/BwUXd9x
Spread the word, and join our movement!
More info is on the discord and the website.
Manifesto of New Rhodesia
§1 We will create an independent ethnostate, where the real spirit of the western civilization can live on.
§2 We will dispose the weakness that are destroying our civilization.
§3 We will live in peace with the neighboring people, and treat them fairly.
§4 We believe that every man and woman should have the right and means to defend themselves.
§5 We will create a currency based on the gold standard.
§6 We will educate our young to become clever leaders, loving mothers, brave soldiers or strong farmers.
§7 We will reignite the flame of mankind, and create the foundation that one day will lead us to the stars and beyond.
Waited years on somebody that would save Europe, but then I realized that Europe was beyond saving and nobody was left to save it.
But I have decided not to give up the western civilization, and therefore I have chosen to move it.
So I will now ask you to join this struggle, and together with me lift the mighty burden of preserving the legacy of our forefathers.
Please give feedback on the website, and join the planning for New Rhodesia!
Have used three days on the website, so there is still a lot to be done.
The lust for creating civilizations, and explore unknown lands is deeply rooted in our genes.
Follow the call!

>newrhodesia.com
NAMBLA. Be very careful with them.

NAMBLA, please be serious or gtfo..

>but then I realized that Europe was beyond saving and nobody was left to save it.

What? Don't you think the European heartland will recover?

Rhodesia is technically Zimbabwe and Zambia. Europe?

What happened to Britain's colonies is sad but I seriously hope you don't intend to move to that South African desert again. That idea was stupid.

>another separatist thread
How do you plan on handling women/women's rights? Your civilization lives or dies on whether or not you do this properly, but doing it properly means not attracting any women to the movement in the first place.

the only place the shit martini stirrers are moving themselves is duffel bags.

No, we will slowly be outnumbered.
Their birthrates are so much greater than ours, and within a century they will be the majority.
They will not be a peacefully majority..

The women will follow us, women's are you ready to follow strong movements.
Just look how European women are joining ISIS, they want to follow the strong.

Check the website, we have no intentions about moving to a desert.

So you think you can just take back a part of zimbabwe? Or is new rhodesia going to be somewhere else? Also gold standard is a meme

Somewhere else, check our discord mate.
Usd would be hard to obtain out there, and would be destroyed by the weather.

>gold standard
Israel has to fall before you can do any of this.

I wish this was real and not like the countless other failed attempts of creating a Sup Forums nation.

Why would anyone allow you to set up a new state in their country?

I could see it if a consolidated group could prove themselves to be an economic benefit while posing no military threat. Similar to an American Indian reservation, but actually functional and not just alcoholic. Doesn't strike me as the Outer Heaven ideal that usually gets thrown around here, though.

WE'LL PRESERVE THIS LITTLE NATION, FOR OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN TOO!

Rhodesia was barely 2% white you fucking mong

I am so sick of you LARPers assuming the Rhodie identity. You have no fucking clue what Rhodesia was like. Any self-respecting Rhodie would laugh at your 'values'. You need to do some reflection on this because baniging on about a 'white ethnostate' and 'western civilisation' is only going to attract autistic yanks who know nothing.

t. Rhodie

Any idea where? Cant open discord im on mobile and i dont wanna download an app

lol is this the latest attempt? I thought you guys were going to buy land in angola

Please check the website mate

>You have no fucking clue what Rhodesia was like. Any self-resp..

Tell us then bro

The fucking congo? I dont think the congolese will allow this after the shit the belgians put them through a few generations ago

It's anime allowed in Rhodesia?

Do I have to be 100% European for this?

Also something like this is already being tried in Orania with some success. You would be better off buying up land Orania, starting a business, and then hiring whites from anywhere you can; contribute to the Oranian economy and then encourage as many other whites to do so as you can.

does the slavs count as white? or the irish?

Looks like orania is afrikaaners only based on what i read on wikipedia

>We will dispose the weakness that are destroying our civilization.
So none of you will be living there? Sign me up!