The absolute state of burgerland retail industry

> be burger Transgender Study graduate
> get shitty fast food job
> get robbed at gunpoint

youtube.com/watch?v=0CwojGRSRt0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc
guide.berkeley.edu/undergraduate/degree-programs/lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-studies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucked up, wrong link :

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc

Looks like the employee noticed and the calmness of the guy was pissing off the nignog.

>Transgender Study graduate
Seriously? That's a thing? You deserve to be on the wrong side of a stupid nigger with a gun. Transgender studies? You'd be better off with a liberal arts degree. At least you could wipe your ass with it.

>Jason Unruhe

kys

The gun jam was embarrassing, niggers even fail at robbing fast food joints.

Then again, ti's not like the cashier guy was going to fight him for a few bucks that aren't even his.

>mfw it gave him every last buck
How generous.

>robbing a fucking Jimmy Johns

The nig probably got about $52 in cash...if he was lucky.

That's less than what a JJ's worker makes in a shift. Why do nigs throw their lives away over this shit?

> guide.berkeley.edu/undergraduate/degree-programs/lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-studies/
> The Department of Gender and Women’s Studies offers an innovative interdisciplinary undergraduate minor program in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Studies

Fuck this gay earth.

>that glove
fucking dying

>lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender-studies/
¿¿¿¿¿mother fuckers¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I like how they toss their gloves away at the end. American sandwich artisans are the finest in the world.

Dindus gonna dindu

You know things are fucked up when even Taco has bulletproof glass.

Those thing add up, the opportunity cost of having niggers around must be insane.

I work at a minimum wage fast food place, and with all the shit I have to go through with retards and fatties, I'd have the same exact attitude. In fact, I'd probably even not do anything and beg him to shoot me.

Ahh the nigger, a source of endless joy.

oh look its a nigger'

im SHOCKED

gun is jammed, he should of just grabbed it

Pure Professionalism. Promote that man.

Does Jimmy Johns award employees a Purple Heart if the get wounded during their shift?

I am not 100% sure on that pistol but I honestly think that was just a failure at racking the slide. A few new pistols I have purchased in the past had issues on the forward slide if I did it in a weak fashion until I lubed em up.

>The gun jam
Top kek. He didn't even get a shot off. His gun failed to feed just racking one in the chamber.

The gun is out of battery, it won't fire. Anyone with a CC could've ended him.

I'm thinking those rounds are the wrong caliber.

Nose diving can happen easily but getting jammed that far sideways like that? Not likely with the proper round.

the nig didnt even properly rack it

When I was in high school I knew of a KFC in Dallas TX set up like that. It got robbed once a month. They were going to close it because even the blacks in the area didn't want to work there anymore. It even hade the highest starting pay of the KFCs in the area.

Nig nogs don't know the metric system

>Wanting to risk your life over a shitty job and most likely shitty employees

ah the 'ole "mug glawk fortay"

Thats prob 9 mil?

That is what I am saying. When you rack a pistol you can limp wrist it or don't be surprised when it doesn't full slide forward.

I know a few of my Walthers do this and I can't recall on my Glocks if I had that issue. My Sig P226 would never do that.

>the slide is back the entire time

Looks a bit on the large size for a 9mm. I would say it is either a meme round (.40 cal) or even a .45

I doubt I could be this calm. The dude didn't even care he had a gun in his face.

Nah, he just got the wrong clip

>dead inside
That employee.

He is either dead inside or just tired of niggers.

So what are the odds that he can fire that jammed gun? Is it likely to go off? Likely to turn out bad? What keeps the hammer or top part back like that? The bullet stuck coming out of the magazine?

>risking your life for about $50 that aren't even yours
Yeah okay Mr Hero.

What's the solution to niggers?

inb4 50 non-solutions like "throw them off helicopters." I'm talking about things that could actually take place realistically, not just in your and my dreams. What is the REAL solution to this problem?

You've obviously never worked retail. That guy is probably ready to die.

Zero. Not in battery. You can pull the trigger all day nothing will fire. He dun jammed it gud.

This. Same shit happens when a .40 feeds into a 9mm. Which interestingly enough, some magazines will take both, it jams when it hits the chamber.

Segregation seemed to work, kinda. If you can't kill or deport them, at least contain them.

>so what are the odds that he can fire that jammed gun?

Absolute zero chance unless the slide "slipped" back into place.

To be fair that probably wasn't him being calm, more like going in autopilot mode in the face of possible death by nigger.

Not gonna happen EVER. I want tangible solutions and attainable goals.

they're all uppity now, they'll never accept that. they be judges and presidents and shit

Or really stoned, neither of which would be that surprising

>Don't allow them to congregate more than 3 households per neighborhood.
>sterilization for felons
>state supervision to ensure positive life outcomes
>assigned work that matches their ability
>programs for resettlement in other countries (African, Caribbean)
>outlaw miscegenation
>no voting rights

Then reverse segregation, allow whites to congregate in Orania like communities where nogs aren't welcome.

To clarify:

If you think that could work, you need to believe that's something we can actually convince people to implement. Unless you plan to do it by force. It's not a solution if it causes more problems too.

> mfw all these things make perfect sense but will never happen

the gun was obviously jammed, he probably realized that his life wasnt in any immediate danger, but he still didnt have any better choice

More stuff that has a 0% chance of being implemented as far as I can tell. Got a plan on how to make this happen or transform our reality in to one where this is actually a tangible scenario?

>not studying the entire spectrum of genders and sexualities
Fucking back waters bigoted Iraqis!

i hope these africans have a mountain of surplus 308 and FALs.

is it even worth it to rob a place like that nowadays? who the fuck even uses cash? there's no way there's enough money in that register to be worth it.

Why are there so many frenchies in this thread?

Who will allow that?

I hope so too

its breakfast time in HON HON HON land.

I would have asked the nigger to just kill me and refuse to open the register. My life sucks anyways

goddamnit you reminded me i still need to buy my FAL.

Should I get that out of the way or get my Springfield 1861 out of the way for future reenactment activities? both cost about the same.

Even niggers treat other niggers like shit, that should tell you something. There is no "fixing" them, you can only insulate yourself from them.

No, JJ's literally has like $40 in the register at the start of a shift. Nobody buys a sandwich with cash. This nigger became famous with the police for less than what he would have made sweeping the floors for a day at the place he robbed.

t. former JJ's worker

>yfw st peter asks you how you died.

ran out of dorito tacos sir.

I just realized its basically the same guy just posting over and over

you got 8 years.

do what you want. unless your state turns blue on gun rights. lot of them been doing that for past 8 years.

>Not getting a useful degree like accounting, engineering, business manger or anything of the sort
>going for (((liberal art degrees))) and (((transgender studies))) and finding out it is useless in terms of jobs.
Am I supposed to feel pity or something?

>¿¿¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
What did he mean by this?

It fucking jammed, didn't it? Cashiers were obviously not real Americans

>Future engineers and doctors of the world are being rejected from uc berkeley in favor of retards getting gender studies degrees

yes it's jammed but if someone put a gun in your face theres a good chance you wouldnt notice it or chance it.

How can anyone insulate themselves from them?

How long would that even last if it were possible before they pour over you like the horde? Just look at your country.

This is a long term problem and it needs a complex answer that takes all factors in to account. I suspect one necessary aspect is figuring out how to make biological racial differences an acceptable thing to discuss again.

Wow, I remember being this new and hopeful for the world. This isn't banter, I'm being honest. Cherish these moments while you're 18-25ish before you start planning your own homestead to get away from it all.

> The gloves.

topkek

The people that work these jobs are college students and young people in general. Very unlikely to be armed no matter the location.

I wish I was eating there at the time seeing as how I carry. It is a literal cream your pants "I wish a nigga wud" moment.

>Transgender Study graduate
WTF?

This sums up the nigger mentality best. They will kill a cashier over fifty bucks.

If you're going risk getting the chair, it might as well be for millions so you only have to do it once. Niggers, this is why they are so dangerous. No concept of risk vs. reward.

>I wish I was eating there at the time seeing as how I carry. It is a literal cream your pants "I wish a nigga wud" moment.

It's not that easy to shoot at someone else, you know. Even the soldiers have a hard time to do it. So stop LARPing and do something useful with your life, nigger.

I'm not new. I like to solve problems.

Every problem has a solution. This is a fucking hard one.

Believe me, I don't expect it'll be solved in my lifetime, but we need to start talking about a real plan. Not meme shit like lol buy lots of guns. That's short term thinking. I want the spirit of the nigger removed from our species through any means necessary, whether or not it appeals to our egos.

No cucked "solutions" will ever work. You must either fully remove them, genocide, or place heavy restrictions and regulations on them. They cannot, on the whole, function in modern white society.

If those are the only solutions, then tell me how to implement them at least, or they're cuck solutions as well.

>nigger murders your son
>"but i dreamt of exterminating them!"

that would be a start, but would require unraveling the entire modern religion. I don't think that will happen through activism or political action.

The only real solution, I think, is to take care of yourself and the people you care about. Reality will catch up to the rest of the world, prepare for hard times and wait.

>its not that easy to shoot at someone else

yes it is. Why the fuck do you think retards with sub iqs do it in chicago all day and night? cmon francois get a clue

Looks like a Rock Island 45.

>It's not that easy to shoot at someone else, you know.

It wasn't that difficult when I was in Iraq. Do you not realize how easy it is to dehumanize the enemy?

That's where I am too. And I agree. But, there may be stones unturned.

Well with the way they are breeding they will eventually overwhelm the white world. The only thing WE can do is keep trying to wake whites up so eventually, maybe in 3 4 5 generations whites wake up and implement needed changes.

Alternatively you might see china just mass genociding them, especially if it's in a future where whites have lost global power.

Probably this ??????!!!!!!

Pistols are very easy. I handled a glock 19 in thailand 9mm and there was literally no recoil. I hti every target. Only the remington sniper I couldn't hit certain targets because the kick is ridiculous. Maybe thats why I shouldnt stand and snipe.

Free genetic engineering of designer babies.

Straight up, would've called him a nigger to his face and gotten the sweet release or dealt with whatever else. I have had a nigger point a piece at me before, a group of 3 of them in a shitty car pulled up on me once and stuck one out the window at me, I called them niggers and told them to fuck off or get out of the car and square up and they drove off blasting rap music. Niggers are insecure because they know their true nature is inferior and disgusting and i bet that one never even fired/cleaned that piece

have you handled the sar-21 singapore guy?

>bisexual

So which is it? Are there only two genders or are you all trisexual-phobic bigots?

Spics in LA didn't ask permission when they took over and ethnically cleansed niggerhoods.

You have gone a little to far in the larping

Not yet :( im entering the army in 2 months time. Hopefully by then I can convince them I'm a cripple and just do desk jobs

Seems too wide to be a 1911.

Wait, you need to fucking charge guns? When did this start?

Are there Smartguns that can keep track of how many people you shoot in a phone app?