Happa

What does Sup Forums think of us, happa guys and girls? My personal problem is that I can't associate myself with any nationality (I've never been to finland though)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/
quora.com/If-there-are-dominant-and-recessive-genes-how-can-a-white-black-pair-of-parents-can-never-have-a-black-white-baby
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some White Blonde Liberal chick will fuck you/marry you/ have your kids.

Because it'll be 'neat' to her.

>I can't associate myself with any nationality(I've never been in finland though)
what did he mean by this

my mother if she didn't already do this w another ricer

Hapa here as well, and I too can't associate myself with any nationality. I have however, far too important things to worry about in life than ""muh sense of belonging". Seriously OP, find something meaningful to do in your life and stop bitching.

my little half brother is one. I don't think much of you. I wish he was white

Also, if you are halfwhite mongoloid are you still mongoloid or white?

my advice is to start a colony for your kind

if you look like the kid in the picture you can't call yourself white

Mongoloid has dominant traits

No it won't
Liberals don't give a shit about hapas
t. White guy with yellow fever

Dominant features take the lead.

If you're 50% Black...you're Black.
50% Mongoloid...you're Mongoloid

Sorry

So, there are mongoloid happas and white happas?
Looks more like white than mongoloid

Madagaskar!!!!

they do. when they are just too smart to know a nigger is no good they will settle for a somewhat dark skinned asian

Not true

Well, if you LOOK more White, you can ID as White.

It's not that confusing.

going by r/hapas, an abomination. That sub has convinced me wm/af is worse than bm/ww

Seems like finland is a choice

girls are masterrace

boys are usually unfortunate

As a Finnish guy, I always felt some kind of connection with Siberians. Why can't you?

Don't know, Im quite handsome. The downside is that It's close to cute trap tier which is gay western degeneracy.

my half brother is a hapa and my moms friend has two hapas. they are all young boys. 1 of her friends sons looks like a typical white guy. maybe you would say he looks like 1/8 mexican but i highly doubt it. her other son looks full asian and my half brother is kinda in the middle. the one kid that looks white I would allow my daughters to marry (based on looks and what their kids would look like, it seems he mostly got his dads genes.) my brother would have to get lighter skinner if somebody his skin tone wanted to marry my daughter, and the other kid would be fucked no matter what. so I've experience 3 kinds of hapas. these are all half white half fillipino (since they are American their white parents probably has 1-10% Native America)

the only hapas who go there are ones who are miserable, it proves nothing.

Elliot Rodger was half jewish

he looks pretty white

Hapas look only white to Asians
And sometimes just Asian to whites. Other times just a weird looking white

source?

Well memed.

in that photo I responded to. I'm serious. in this photo he just looks retarded

They'd just go for an Asian instead because they'd obsess over kpop stars
No one thinks anything of hapas, not anything good at least

just looks stoned off some edibles DESU

Well you are American, so what you perceive as white is not objective.

it proves there are a lot of miserable hapas out there

true. well hapas can marry hapas.
top kek.

blonde hair blue eyes 5% injun > brown hair brown eyes 100% euro

would be cool to be one pure ethnicity I guess though. like full nordic or full german

i doubt he is pure finnish

Jews make sure hapas get treated like shit because an white + aryan fusion would blow them the fuck out.

this guy is a mix never seen a fingol like that

white + aryan?

Yea, little bitch like OP bitching about nothing such as "muh sense of belonging" is sure not giving us hapas a good name.

>true. well hapas can marry hapas
Hapa girls are ashamed by one side, they don't want a hapa boy

I fucked up, white + asian

Yeah just ignore the hashtag
we wuz whytes

I don't know what you are talking about, what you perceive as white as an American is different from here.

Whatever lunacy you are talking about in your post isn't really relevant, sounds to me like you have some kind of obsession with race.

I found my belonging in the thread. I also can call a nigger a nigger because
Technically Im russian
Im happa
So im ok with that.

>(I've never been to finland though)
Fuck off nigger subhuman. We have only 5% siberian genetics.

examples?

I will always stay loyal to white and asian (slavs / southern asian gooks and pajeets included). All other races are pure garbage. Unite, don't let the jews divide and conquer succeed.

we are not doing enough to redpill the growing happa community
if only they saw that anti-miscegenation was the solution to their woes
they think we are obsessed with asian girls (i'll admit there are too many faggots who are in the movement)

we need to utilize them to speak out in testimony against their mixed race existence!
unfortunately - most will not be able to accept this without collapsing - and will likely either form a degenerate identity, or form a miscegen identity with the growing numbers of them

this guy again is a fennoswede and easily pass as a fingh,
but that guy surely isn't native you can tell the fingol features easily from other asians

ok then explain dumbass

Sure thing forget the 9-10% east asian in every finn

ID: DEUS

Why in the fuck did jesus choose to make his second coming from germany's retarded toothpaste little brother?

Hapa: too stupid to think for themselves, but smart enough to work, pay taxes, and follow consumer trends as told by the government and media.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/

Hapas already know they don't belong
Whatever you say won't change anything in their minds

HAPPAS ARE LITERALLY SPICS
HALF MONGOLOID HALF CAUCASOID
STOP MAKING SPICS REEEEEEE

[citation needed]

Happa should be red pilled and we create happa thus happa should be thankful i mean we create more happa with wich they can play with.
My guess is happa have a sense of not belonging due to them not speaking their asian language and not being part of their community (eat dog,cat etc)so while not looking white they can't also fit with other asians.
Any happa can confirm? My waifu is japanese but I'm spanish so my ancestors would smile upon me as long as I spread my genes all over the globe

In most of Europe, but particularly in the Nordic countries because of population scarcity we notice differences between different people a lot faster.

When I lived in the U.S, nobody ever asked me if I was anything but white, but here in Norway as a Finnish person who looks very much like a stereotype of a Finn they instantly know I'm not native.

>[Finnish] Hardcore White Nationalist and Founder of Finnish Resistance Movement (neo-nazi group) gives up white supremacy. Abandons wife and kids, marries Chinese woman, and moves to Chongqing China.

lol whites and niggers think alike

Yellow power!
Drumpf for the win

blackpillcomics.blogspot.com.au

>not speaking their asian language
Any languages except for englishn and Russian are shit.
>not being part of their community
That retarded collectivistic society? Nah, fuck off
Also
>spain
>white

Hapas aren't part either community
Hapas are red pilled but to the point of being blue pilled
Its a ln existence of isolation and hate
You already not having any respect for Asian culture despite wanting to breed with one is part of the problem too
You might think you're making your ancestors (a group of failures that can't colonize for shit) proud, but hapas will hate their ancestors

quite clearly trolling you newafags

IDK but I want to fuck qt nips

The funny thing happa girls are usually like this without plastics.

Yeah but white niggers thinking they're doing Asians a favor breeding with them are a problem

lol

inferior american hapas

Nah,I don't know I think your painting a really grim picture there,i have seen both things,happa that turned out to be great and who were socially active and engaging,also the mega self hating socially award kind.
I'm married to one and i speak the language and lived there for a few years also I chose a non western seeking woman by trying to find someone who spoke no English so I knew she wanted to be with me for who not for what I am,I think they'll learn their asian language and thus keep in contact with their asian roots so it won't be much different from when I was growing up in a foreign place,people could tell i didn't belong and it felt shitty from time to time but you can overcome it.
My ancestors would be proud of me,I try to live up to them.

Yeah its a grim picture. That's the reality of hapas

what said

american looking hapas are ugly as fuck
but jap looking hapas are cute af

> not speaking their asian language and not being part of their community

nope, fully literate in chinese and chinese people are really surprised when they hear me speaking their language.

>My guess is happa have a sense of not belonging

I'll have to be completely honest, it is true that happas can never belong 100% to any community, however, in my own experience, this have never cause any major problems, in fact, the problem is so minor you'll forget about it eventually. I have went through this phase when I was around 15-17, in which I had this identity crisis, afterwards, when I look back, I felt like an idiot. Those butter hapas in r/reddit are fucking sad (much like r9k), they are not indicative of the happa community as a whole.

LEAVE ALLU ALONE

Hapas qts can be delicious and inspire need to enrich

What sort of hapa mix exactly are you?

Lmao this picture describes Sup Forums perfectly.

You got it all wrong man, Germany is our retarded bigger brother.

Mother is as white Russian, bright grey with little blueishness eyes, blond hair. Father is khan. It's a pity i didn't inherent mothers eyes like my elder brother.

Thanks that was kind of my guess,I have met perfectly functional happa when I was in asia.
In spain there ain't so many asians so it might be a bit awkward specially during those angsty years but I'll try to make them self confident and hard by training and hitting the gym so they have high self seem and get laid.

Hapas seriously bitch and whine way too much, I dare say they're even worse than blacks bitching about being oppressed and shiet because when I see a hapa they are 95% of the time being a whiny cunt trying to lick white ass.

No wonder you seem better adjusted then

better than niggers desu. lat people into the ovens imo

To be fair im totally white with being race mixed, as long as im not a niggerish like half indian or half nigger etc. But still Im butthurt about eyes.

You don't really understand them
This isn't like "well your problems are in your head" because they literally are different

>totally white
I mean totally ok

t.never finished highschool

>quora.com/If-there-are-dominant-and-recessive-genes-how-can-a-white-black-pair-of-parents-can-never-have-a-black-white-baby

Entirely dependent on the couple, the quality of sperm, the age of either parent, the individual traits amongst each parent.

I have blue eyes, but darker skin than anyone I know.
I'm black-dutch, for all purposes I can't classify myself as caucasian.
I do however look exactly like my cousin in Germany who is 100% caucasian. Other than having darker skin.
I also have light brown hair that turns red in the summer.

Genes are not as simple as dominate and recessive, as a certain chain in your personal code could upon splitting and connecting to your mates change hers entirely. Resulting in an entirely new mutation from either or making it so you are now a dominate trait.

This is how we become specialized in our environments over thousands to millions of years.

Was your dad a Snow Khan like the Yakut people or southern mud Khan?

Also

Do Russians get along with their eastern Asian minorities¿

In Yakutsk for example, is intermarriage between Russians and Yakut people common?

I'll post some qts

To be fair, it's mostly r/Asian masculinity larping as hapas. They got real mad and started chucking death threats when I mentioned Asian men aren't as desired or highly regarded. It's just a simple fact of life, but boy did those "hapas" get real offended for one side.