Why are white women recently starting to prefer asian men over white bois?

why are white women recently starting to prefer asian men over white bois?
it's becoming more and more and more common these days for white woman to choose asian man as a partner
why is that?

well, we asian men are able to give ultimate happiness and love that are the purest and truest things of the world to white women, of course which white bois cannot give to them at all
you white bois should admit that above average asian men like me are just the desired men whom white women find the most attractive and want to be their partner
like i said so far, i mean above average asian men and recently, so you white bois's favorite data that describes that white men are the most attractive and outdated data don't make any sense
i admit below and average asian men are fucking terrible, but, above average men like me are literally the true king of the world, for which reason, we're attracting and having sex and impregnating the top tier white women like pic related

no offensive to you white bois here, this is just a fact
deal with it
fucking with white women always gives me
the ultimate conquest feelings which white bois can never get

(this thread is for the discussion about race and gender, which is of course one of topics of political related news, so i cannot get baned)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIld_iEc67s
youtu.be/9HT58o0of6o?t=4m15s
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not reading all this shit

But japanese women love brazilian cock, we are coming for your wymminz gook boy.

Remember ctrl+shift.

Eh, it's not really that common. But nobody cares.If an asian guy can score white pussy and is masochistic enough to be in a relationship with a white woman, they should go for it.

>(this thread is for the discussion about race and gender, which is of course one of topics of political related news, so i cannot get baned)

youtube.com/watch?v=NIld_iEc67s

Asian men are so pathetic desu.

youtu.be/9HT58o0of6o?t=4m15s

And they know it.

I live in Los Angeles. Considered one of the most Liberal "multicultural" cities in existence.

I maybe see a White girl with an Asian guy once a fucking YEAR. White girls do NOT go for Asian dudes.

Shut the fuck up and stop deluding yourself

Women will accept anyone who's taller than them. That can be anything from 1 inch to 10 inches

I have Japanese gf and I don't care about white sluts. I'm white.

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

idk you too me, seems like this race mix is exploding amongst the younger (12-18) post generation Z crowd who watches youtube and kpop/kdrama

congrats.

if you don't want kids or grandkids that look like you, then spoil your genes. no sweat off my back.

Why do you post this thread every day?

that's all i have, time to go to work
bye /hapa pol/

Is it true that Asian guys are more attracted to white women than women of their own race?

Ofc.

There's no way I'm reading all this shit but white American women are a waste of time.

Their minds are so full of poison and emotional baggage they'll betray you without even thinking twice.

The ideal relationship with a white woman is with one that you hate and don't want. She'll be constantly destroyed about not being wanted and her inevitable betrayal will mean nothing to you.

Get a WoC or get a lobotomy.

just how traumatized can someone be, wish i knew if your parents were WMAF or if you grew up surrounded by them

bro, most of them are Korean men anyway

k-pop's fault desu

Why do American women seem so shit?

* THE ULTIMATE BLUEPILL

* THE ULTIMATE FAILBAITPILL

my moms best friend is a AF married to WM

the guy is cucked when it comes to politics beyond belief. that said, he did grow up around Texans and if we lived in a libertarian would where politics were irrelevant he would be a cool guy to hang with

"Asian Man Has Thing For Asian Women"
theonion.com/article/asian-man-has-thing-for-asian-women-3521

because 90% of the guys on here from America are fags.

my girlfriend is dope. she even has some spic blood in her (couldn't tell unless you saw her mom)

>the ultimate conquest feelings
Nah, that feeling you're getting is you as an inferior race potentially bettering your genes through breeding with a superior (indeed, the superior) race. For true conquest you want to try being a white man (helps if you're English, especially your asian birds, they can't fucking resist English accents I practically impregnate them by speaking) and fucking inferior races.

There's a reason we took to colonizing the planet, it's a feeling inferior races such as yourself will never experience.

That's nice, honey.

All the virtue signaling goodness of dating a non-white, now with 70% less being beaten, raped, and murdered!

Why are Asian men either workaholic cucks or ladyboys?

I think r/AsianMasculinity thinks we care if they date white women. We don't, as 90% of white women are going to reject you, and even if you do score a white woman, you don't produce 85 IQ mud babies, you produce hapas who are white adjacent, and typically couple with other whites.

Every race is more attracted to white women than its own race.

nice black pill

>r/asianmasculinity ''raid''
nice, you changed your proxy but he didn't.
silly badgers