Tell me Sup Forums, what's it like idolizing someone this beta?

Tell me Sup Forums, what's it like idolizing someone this beta?

God his pathetic at least we knew what we were getting with the other candidates we should have supported Hillary.

You tell us, Kike

Reminder

Putin and Trump are insecure as fuck.
Don't know why Sup Forums supports them.

Assad is based though

We cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

ftfy

>check flag
>Mauritius
Damn I thought you belonged to us. Apparently not.

>NBC
>News

As a redditor I didn't have much respect for Sup Forums or this subboard, but now Trump is showing himself as more and more of a pathetic loser seemingly by the day, it's becoming clearer that Sup Forums is the true home of the brainwashed shills. The fact you all relentlessly defend the blunders of this fat, ugly orange idiot is just sad, and terribly hypocritical. At least Hillary and Bernie supporters were willing to criticize their candidate- Hillary was admittedly hawkish, and Bernie didn't have the best record on gender discrimination. But when it comes to Trump supporters, it's all like "hurrrr durrrr muh infallible god empruh drumpff hes playin 8D chess xDddddd" and it's just childish.

Rant over.

I belong to sanity

Drumpf will never recover. He should just drop out and endorse Jeb!, only he has a serious shot at beating Hillary.

How many layers of chess are we on right now?

>image name
>not "Shareblue_Sample_14.png"
Somethings fishy here.

I remember obama exauhsted once in an interview proclaiming "this would be easier if I was a dictator"

Imagine trump saying that

You first

If you're a Ledditor then why not go on Reddit where you belong and stop shitposting on Sup Forums, fucking normie.

>More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump's mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.
"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."
He had copies for each of the three Reuters reporters in the room.

This is the fucking president of the united states, hahahah jesus fucking christ...

>shills: the thread

LOW ENERGY

SAD!

If you look at each Execuive Order closely you'll find that many of them are simply glorified press releases, not meaningful policy.

"You've got to take a stand, or people will walk all over you" Trump: The Art of the Deal.

Right there in his fucking book. You can't show any weakness or the motherfucking hienas of the world will devour you.

I'd laugh but he's just so predictable at this point, the joke that is our president got old.

Antifa infiltration: the thread

Don't forget to close the door on your way out, faggot

Again, why can he not state his opinion? we are all wrong at times....but thats ok.....the pendulum swings...but I'm not sure if it keeps swinging too far the country is going to break apart

It reveals just how clueless he really is

>antifa infiltrator because he see trump is a fucking joke.

please, go back to your containment sub, redditor.