Scientist predicts Le Pen victory

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/28/french-physicist-maths-le-pen-victory/

Praise Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50PmWy9yIS8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=XSJt0cpNOjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heil hitler. may le pen reign!!!!!

She'll lose. But this election could give her valuable polling data to take Senate seats in the future.

I hope that's her master plan. Because right now, FN has so few Senate seats I'm not sure she get anything done if she won.

>Scientist: "it's possible"
Lel, she has no chance.

I don't know man this physicist predicted Brexit and Trump. There's a lot of energy with LePen, especially among the 18 - 24

True. I'm just saying if she loses it's not the end of the world.

Macron will crash and burn. He's Hollande 2.0, and everyone know it. People will get more pissed. Senate elections come, FN could get enough seats so that a coalition government will HAVE to work with them.

It's better if she loses for the long run. Let the right wing anger brew.

>physicist

Yeah. Either way I will spend some time memeing and building energy. It would really be amazing if she won

"Le Pen?"

Exactly. People are only going to get more pissed.

If she was running against a formidable politician who could get things done, this loss would be devastating.

But she's running against Macron.

That helps alot. Even though she'll propably lose, the more votes she gets the more momentum FN has. FN momentum is very resilient. A lot of Le Pen's energy came from the EP elections awhile back.

Same last minute turn, Trump style.

It is better if she wins, let the left anger brew even more and then self implode

Kek is dead.

Hadn't she step to unify the right/wingers last weekend or something?

I don't trust the fake news of the media, Sup Forums is my only reliable source of information.

I really hope she does win, if only to enforce the fact that even the European mainstream media is puppeteered by kikes.

While Trump's case was really helpful for this already, many people dismissed it as "b-but that only happens in America, our journalists just mistakenly trusted their American peers!!"

so should i bet on her or not?

Yes. Don't do too big of a bet though, and meme like crazy after you make it

Don't, France is lost. Everyone is avoiding defeatism here but it's the hard truth.

Europe is fucked and cucked

I'm going to focus on voting in my town and state

Wouldn't put it past the french to vote for a literal russian puppet and to throw their country down the shitter for 'better relations' with russia and putin, whatever that means.

Frogs your defeatism is what makes you lose every time.
That same kind of defeatism made you surrender France in 1940 when there was still over half of France unoccupied.
Defeatism is a bad French meme, don't encourage it. Look at Trump - man never had defeatism a day in his life.

It'not necessary though. One of the legacies of Trotsky is the never ending revolution.

The left is never happy.

Nope. Chaos is still with us. We just have to adjust the sails.

I'll laugh when she get's into the office and she turns out to be just another jewish puppet.

this

Another thread with some good energy

>Scientist
As in, "Bill Nye" scientist?

She showed her support for Israel several times.

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

what are you on about

>Breitbart
>Physicist
lol

>Has a jewish lover
>Claim to be anti-globalist

Also, patriotism is cancer. Nationalism is true redpill

> Phillippines
> thinks he can tell the master race what to do in their own countries

We must first divine His will so the winds may present themselves.

>trust me I'm a scientist

Like Trump...

Really makes me think...

Bill Nye didn't predict Brexit and Trump victory, did he?

Scientists are the new priests

Play along with the shills to bump the threads

youtube.com/watch?v=50PmWy9yIS8&t=1s

That's why she underperformed in the first round.

LePen will win.

Even if she loses this election, she will win.

How?

Because Macron will be the best thing that ever happened to the FN.

>Frenc physicist
physics≠politics

(((scientists)))

Cant wait to make retarded Varg pissed off.

I hope it's true. Because otherwise France is doomed.
Literally anything would be better than letting Macron become president...

Macron is a dude with absolutely no political notion and close to no experience (a little bit like trump).
He's a rich trader, a millionaire from Rothschild, and he just wanted more than money.
He has no actual political program, he only says that "he loves france" during his meetings instead of talking about politics.
He doesn't even understand what his team tells him to say.

He tried to be François Hollande's ministry of economy (2014-2016) and he's the one who's responsible of the catastrophic political assessment of the country.

He's friend with all the millionaires who own all the medias, and you see ALL the medias sucking his dick and talking about him ALL the time to make him look like he's the only choice.

When his "followers" are interviewed and asked why they follow him, they answer "because he's handsome", "because he's young", "because it's new, it's fresh, it's change".
But when asked what do they like about his ideas, NO one is able to answer. Because no one knows, not even him.
If you understand french, here is a piece of laugh: youtube.com/watch?v=XSJt0cpNOjI

So, all the people who voted for this faggot don't even know why, voted for him because he's "famous" and people assume he could "counter Le Pen", because you know, "it's bad to say that you support Le Pen" because racism, etc... And she's demonized all the time.

Macron created his OWN political party, so basically, contrary to Le Pen, he can do what ever the fuck he wants, he doesn't have to held account to anyone for all the crap he'll do without limitations.

That guy says "he's for the people" but only to fuck them more in the ass (like Hillary did), he will make new "work laws" to make people work even harsher, like slaves, and will remove the taxes on big fortunes, so the rich will become richer, and the poor will become poorer.

He'll also make "positive discrimination" everywhere to fuck shit up even more.

I never liked Le Pen, I think she's not serious and childish, and her ideas won't work.
But sadly, she's now France's only hope.

I was for Melenchon: The only guy with powers in french politics but who's not completely rotten and corrupted.
He wants to make a new constitution, he wants to stop that a few % of elites have everything, and the rest has nothing.
He will make possible people to vote if they're not ok with a law to reject it, or eject a politician if people think he's a piece of shit.
He's literally the only one who's concerned about the planet and ecology. He wanted to stop the petrol dependence and get out of the nuclear.

Like you see on the graph, for 1-2% he wasn't qualified, because of the media bashing.

The medias chose the results of the elections.
They spammed Macron all the time, and spammed things about terrorism so Le Pen gets elected too, so people will now be "Le Pen is evil, we must vote for macron to avoid her".

But when you look at the results, a lot of people didn't vote, and the 4 biggest candidates were practically ex aequo.
(Mélenchon, Fillon (sarkozy politic), Le Pen and Macron), so 2 over 3 people in France didn't want these 2 people to be their president.

If Le Pen is elected, a lot of bad things will happen too, but people will be so disgusted by far right politics that they'll want to vote in 2022 for something more human.
If Macron is elected, not only pure shit will happen, and way harder than with his opponent, but people will become crazy, be also totally disgusted, and they will vote the far right and Le Pen in 2022, this is a certitude.

If we get Le Pen now, at least we'll get off immigration problems, and people will definitely be disgusted too, and will finally want to vote for something least shitty in 5 years.

I never liked Le Pen but now I support her, she's the only one that can help us to avoid the true cancer.

So basically, far left people will now consider to vote Le Pen to try to save their country and not transform it in a "rich autistic kid's toy", this is the only hope on what we can count.

But Macron is too mediatized, his marketing campaign is too big, you see everywhere that Le Pen = Satan to scare people, and France will soon be totally fucked up.
I don't believe these "scientist predictions", and that's why I'm genuinely scared of what will happen us, Europeans...

This will impact France, but all the other countries of Europe, because France is one of the biggest powers in Europe. And it will therefore impact all the other continents in a certain way too.

And everyone will laugh even more about France because French people would have proven that they're true and total retards...

Here is the sad truth.

>expert analysts/mathematicians/scientists/cooks/plumbers predict 99% clinton victory

FRENCH PHYSICISTS

This looks familiar

She stepped down as the leader of the FN to focus on her campaign.

this guy predicted trump and brexit
he's /ourscientist/

(((scientist)))

the "worse is better" strategy ain't going to work in the long run

Being a physcist automatically makes you an expert on all other fields, didn't you know that goy?

post anti-Macron memes for frenchies to spread on French social media

anti-Macron memes for great victory!

Let them eat kids!

Sit, good dog

this is not a meme thread
go eat a dick, stupid leaf

Just out for a drive in Nice

I can feel the vibe. Her support is growing.

A resounding endorsement!

can we get the algorightm this guy used

why aren't you spreading these memes on french social media instead of navel gazing on Sup Forums?

shitskins like you are the reason France is in trouble

Come home, Frenchmen

Did ((they)) get to le pen? Or is Marcon that big of a failure? Some of the msm is shilling for her.

What a punchable face...

Even if she wins, they will get to her just like Trump

The golden lioness defeats the crooked snake and lying weasel.

A scimitar will be drawn, but will break before it can be used.

The degenerate daughter tries to cheat the wise mother, but the wise mother knows it has been done.

God strikes the new Babylon with mayhem, and a reborn France crawls from the rubble.

Exactly. I can understand why the far left wants Le Pen

>RLq2VgpG
this

when does round 2 start?

The French are screwed. Theyll believe whatever theyre told and defend their negroid replacements until their dyong breath. Theres no jobs there, their tourism is dying thanks to said negroid replacements, and their welfare is pumping more shitskin babies out than the Red cross hunger relief fund

It's not a permanent strategy, of course.

But could Trump of won without Obama?

underrated

On the other hand, if she wins it's the end of the party because everyone will quickly realize that they can't do anything that they promise, so yeah.

Thanks for the memes I took a few of them

Can a shopper help out?
Also, an editor who can speak french, please.