If blacks are so inferior, why are the best and strongest athletes always black?

If blacks are so inferior, why are the best and strongest athletes always black?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Weightlifting_Championships
youtube.com/watch?v=50PmWy9yIS8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=8zktHFJKmL8
youtube.com/watch?v=SBFTB7Xjk3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why are monkeys stronger than humans

BECAUSE THEY ARE SO STUPID AND POOR THAT THEY HAVE NO CHANCE AT A NORMAL LIFE, SO THEY CAN DEDICATE THEIR LIVES TO DUMB BULLSHIT LIKE SPORTS AT HIGHER RATES THAN OTHER RACES.

>if black people are dumb then why are some of them really strong?

There's a strong chance that this post was written by a nigger.

>implying niggers can afford computers

It's almost like African Americans were selectively bread for 5 generations to be physically strong.

Oh no wait, that is exactly what happened.

I'm just going to hypothesize, but i suposse that the harsh conditions of subsaharan Africa made them adapt and prioritize physical qualities, though i'm not sure if that would make intellectual development less important (for instance, i suposse that Agriculture in subsaharab africa would require of creative ways of thinking, similar to the rice farming in
ancient China). Again i'm not well versed in anthropology so any user with a knowledge on the topic can be sure to correct me.

Whites are stronger, check body building champions

>what is World's Strongest Man contest

k.

>1 post by this ID

sage

for civilized sports, consult
>hockey
>baseball

>What is NFL
>What is NBA
>What is soccer
>what is track and field

Yeah, this Brit is 100% correct, although the facts of the matter spill SJW tears, so it's never covered in MSM.

90% of athletic is dominated by whites, running fast is just virtue of getting away and being savage

no black has ever come close to winning the world "strongman" competition.

They were selectively chosen and then bred to be farm animals

Retard strength. Real thing.

Because we still write their paychecks

>niggers are the strongest lololo
>lists sports that prioritize speed
>is surprised that a people whose ancestors spent their entire lives running from lions because they were too dumb to build shelters can run quick
Niggers, everyone.

We bred them to be good slaves, set them free and they still have those genes.

Monkey testosterone

This
>Jimmy the Greek

Gorillas have more muscle mass user.

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Correction,they dominate burguer sports.

And rock beats paper, how?

professional soccer is dominated by whites, so is track and field. blacks can run fast but not enduro running for some reason.
>NHL
>AFL
>MLB
>NRL (excluding islanders)
>most other sports

They're inferior because of their lack of intelligence and propensity for violence.

>but they be fast
>but they have big dicks

Nigger detected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Weightlifting_Championships

really makes you think, nigger lover
the only thing you chimps are good at is running, i guess it came with running away from the police, the whip and the noose.

Swimming, tennis, formula 1, all sports that require a technical mind and dexterity are entirely dominated by whites. You subhumans stick to running quick and kicking a ball maybe one day you'll be treated as humans haha jk

Well it your own fault really. You bred niggers like livestock and made them strong. Crossbreeding them with other races also.

Outside the US niggers are incredibly weak and scrawny. Nigerians would be the biggest you'd see on average and they usually stocky.

Americans in general though are weak faggots, its all about mentality and toughness. You can be tall and muscular but still get battered by someone wiry and lean if they are tougher.

SLIDE THREAD, MOVE ON.

THIS! SO MUCH THIS

shut up, please. you are retarded in some way unknown to me and I do not know how to approach your ridiculous claims.

Are there any mountains where you live?

Because we breed them

good pic, saved

>If blacks are so inferior
It's relative. Different races have different features.
People who say that blacks are inferior, put these different features in relation to the modern civilization, where a functional brain and a disciplined behavior are more useful than the predisposition to develop strong muscles.
Of course, if the context is a tribe in the middle of the jungle, whites would be inferior.

This

Only the strongest and most fit survived slavery. The gene pool was laboratory

Only the strongest survived slavery, nothing but the best gene pool available

too much steroids bruh

>harsh conditions of subsaharan Africa

Negro wat.

>implying niggers can write

They were bred for endurance and now serve as entertainment. Can't get a society off the ground, let alone keep one pre-made for you going, but you sure can run and jump.

>Of course, if the context is a tribe in the middle of the jungle, whites would be inferior.

Not neccesarily at all. After all whites have dominated every single landmass on the planet uncontested.

Nutrition and general health have a lot to do with physical success in life, as much as genetics.

Blacks are just stronger, they domiante every fighting sport.
Its hillarious that Sup Forums betas think they stand a chance against the black race.
The internet is full of webms of whites getting rekt by black people.
Stay delusional tho.

When was the last time you saw an African dominate anything but running? Even THAT black, African Americans have white people tobthsnk for. You'd be in ducking Africa eating dirt if it weren't for the best thing that ever happened to black Americans, slavery. Otherwise they'd still be in Africa. America's original sin, slavery, bringing Africans to America where they had no business being.

This is exactly why there are active black movements are antifa ready to remove the white scum.
Never change, racsit shit, the day of the rope is coming.

This is a slide thread do not bump

youtube.com/watch?v=50PmWy9yIS8&t=1s

t. cuck

They're only the best in certain ground sports that involve require bursts of strength. Blacks are not the best in swimming, soccer, hockey, biking, endurance sports, etc...

Physically superior?
Possibly.
Mentally inferior?
By a longshot.

>strongest

Also mentioned best

>manlet

Yard games??? Seriously?

Fine

Didn't you yanks breed them specifically to be strong? Might explain it.

those abs are fucking disgusting. I hate zipper abs

I look way better than this faggot

>>What is soccer
Really, what's that.
Normal people call it FOOTBALL.
Guess why? Because you actually play it by your FEET with a fucking BALL!

t. Trudeau

It is either be a pro sports player or prison

>if gorillas are inferior to you homos how come they're all 10 times stronger than you?
checkm8 homos

t. gorilla

They also sell drugs, idiot. That's three career options right there.

And in which of those sports is it required to be the strongest?

no blacks are allowed in worlds strongest man.
weaklings are banned
youtube.com/watch?v=8zktHFJKmL8

Forgot about that, also gangs

why does a FOOTball player need so much upper body muscle mass? Couldn't he get rid of 10 kg of upper body mass and become more maneuverable?

NFL

Yeah well, just remember that for next time you want to shit on them.

Already pretty maneuverable, can't you afford T.V?

this

>spend a century breeding an entire race to be farm equipment
>surprised when they're stronger than white people

kys op

>upper body mass

Why are the best quarterbacks always white?

>watching football like a prole
ISHYGDDT

but really though, there's no way it helps him

Lmao

When steroid use is equal(as in, 3rd world shitholes don't have the advantage of having state funded bribes in order to get their athletes passed in drug tests) like it is in strongman, whites absolutely dominate all the other races, every single one of them.

Balts, slavs, and germanics dominate everyone.

I'm pretty sure Englishmen and Australians say 'football' and not 'soccer'.

I wouldn't be surprised if Americans were alone to say 'soccer'. They instead say 'football' to a sport more appropriatly named 'American Handegg'.

If blacks actually dedicated time to strongman competitions instead of focusing solely on apehoop or handegg, they would probably dominate strongman too.

Football is already taken m8
Why you guys keep clinging to that dead name for soccer is beyond me

It shows England saying Football, pretty sure that the Australians call it Soccer as their national team's nickname is the Socceroos

>I'm pretty sure Englishmen and Australians say 'football' and not 'soccer'.

We call it soccer because we have Rugby, union and AFL, which are football, although usually called footie.

why cant a black person do this?
there are way more blacks than whites
so why cant they do this?
Whites 7% of the world - 100% of worlds strongest winners.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBFTB7Xjk3U

>probably
that's like saying

>if white men all wanted to be rappers or basketball players instead of trying to be doctors and engineers they probably could beat blacks too
probably yeah

>Handegg
I prefer Melony Masc4Masc.

>if

but blacks are more physically active and go to the gym more on average than whites, it's a shit poor excuse.

I guess I could also make the excuse of there not being enough whites in NFL or NBA simply because a lot of them are engineers, doctors, teachers, etc.

COMMON
O
M
M
O
N

Blacks have fast twitch muscle fibers, they're faster and more explosive. Whites have more endurance. Track and field races are damn near segregated by color with the 800 as the median.

While whites win strongman competitions, I think it's easier for black people to get stronger and bigger. I've played sports all my life and I've had to live in the weight room to keep up with nig nogs who benched once a month.

I don't buy the selective breeding for slavery argument. Might have helped a little bit but to me it just seems like nig nogs are built like cheetahs and antelope back where they come from.

splendid

>you can just train for strongman
KEK KEK KEK KEK
You cant just train for strongman , these people are genetic fucking FREAKS , no amount of training will get you to WSM unless you are a literal fucking Chernobyl baby mutant caveman with fingers like bananas.

I cry every time

The ID's are thread-specific you fucking retard.

Slave husbandry developed by whites.

Selective breeding seems likely to me, remember that we purpose breed dogs and do it quite quickly (Shepherds took around 30 years to get happening properly). Four to five generations to get specific behaviors and physical traits consistent.

Probably be a couple of hundred years to do it right with humans, and that's about how long the trans-atlantic slave trade kicked on for, more if you factor in they'd been doing it in Arabia for hundreds of years prior.

This board seriously needs some kind of r9k mode

i don't usually say this but... you need to go back

Tbh I think selective breeding is a sound argument for such a difference between african american slave descendants and west africans today.
that and mixing with whites, virtually every african american has european ancestry.

Tyson took cocaine before matches.
Williams sisters and Simone Biles are heavily on doping, specially allowed by WADA "because they need doping for health".

American football, baseball, and basketball are all heavily drugged sports.

What is not drugged?
1. Ice hockey.