Why does west hates russians so much? We are basically the most tormented and beaten down nation ever existed...

Why does west hates russians so much? We are basically the most tormented and beaten down nation ever existed. Our whole history is just a long walk from one catastrophe to another, permanent misery and suffering. We were the most enslaved nation in our own empire, we were in openly genocidal conditions in soviet times, we are being robbed and polluted by shitskins in modern day. We never became hosts in our own country, we never have been prosperous. How can anyone feel anything but pity for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnSXK_dHM
youtube.com/watch?v=jU7sf3p3U_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because of (((western education)))

You've been pointing thousands of nuclear weapons at us for more than half a century.

Fuck off already.

You aligned with the kikes.

>Russia

>We never became hosts in our own country, we never have been prosperous.

And only (you) can solve that. Stop begging the West. Make it happen.

Thats cute.

You sent these kikes to us yourself, dumbass.

I guess you just answered your question. Your victim complex is worse than niggers

I don't hate you. I'd live to visit Russia. I think Russian art, music and literature are amazing. I know you have a tormented history and I wish for much better things for all of you in the times to come. I mean it.

You are Slav sub-humans
Your people prefer to be ruled by Tzars
Russians raped Eastern Europe in WWII

(((us russians)))

whydotheyprosecutemeso.jpg

You dumbass kikes are repeating yourselves like a broken record. Do you even realize you already lost, kek

i like you russia :3

History(propaganda). You guys are alright. Its US that loves making fun of anyone but itself that has Nuclear Weapons.

You're White.

>muh rape
Yeah when you kill millions of Russians and send thousands to concentratration camps , rape is minor in comparison

all the hate is from crypto-hohols of course. isnt it obvious?

>We were the most enslaved nation
>were

this is why

that education is an heritage from the USSR era
do you think cultural marxism have been imposed by the West
The Kremlin pushed for that philosophy, that to destroy the 'west'
Too bad for the Kremlin but it backfired

I do agree that you absolutely must purge the Semites, kikes and muzzies both, along with the Slav thug class, the untermenschen of your kind (I've met many extraordinary Slavs.) Also, you absolutely must educate and elevate the deserving amongst your peasant class. Do these things and I believe you'll really be able to fix a lot of what's wrong with Russia.

I have nothing against russians.
There was always a mutual respect between our two peoples when I was engaging the discussion with educated russians.

Our governments in the west need a scapegoat and Russia is perfect for it.
Even thought the cold war ended years ago, we are closer to another one more than ever.

What happened in Crimea didn't help.
Personnal anecdote.
The Crimeans I met didn't even spoke Ukranian so I sided with Russia on this issue.
Maybe they were FSB.

>Install puppet regimes accross Eastern Europe, effectively ruining their economy
>To this day, claim territory part of sovereign countries
>Pretend to be a world superpower knowing the fact that if the West imposed an Embargo your country would collapse
>Gopniks
>Gommunism : The country
>Continous propaganda campaigns accross Europe

GEE I WONDER WHY

But you fell for the meme and fought for them. Hence pic related

> when you kill millions of Russians and send thousands to concentratration camps
>blames his own incompetence on others
how about you learn how to fight and don't send entire armies to be moved down by machine guns, retarded mongol?

I hate your government and its oligarchs. Not you as a Russian person.

quite hypocritical

I agree, you have a beautiful country and beautiful people, you guys just have to stop playing wargames and start producing stuff

>Not you as a Russian person.
Majority of Russians support their government

We don't. The media does.

Because Greater Isra....errrr I mean USA needs a boogeyman to rationalize purchasing a piece of shit jet that cost them trillion dollars. You are just a bystander in this.

USA would never tried to threaten China, given that China practically owns them and in case of war they would just send all the yankee faggot servicepersons back home in bodybag.

I don't feel hate. I feel kind of sorry for you for falling prey to them, but I see russia not only as a danger to itself. As a multiracial empire it is dangerous for obvious reasons, especially with the nuclear armament. I think also only maybe half of russia is really European and they are maybe too strongly influenced by the asian mindset to ever not be a danger to themself and Europa. I also see that right wingers maybe like him because he is true civic Nationalist and cares for the fate of the country, contray to Most of our politicans and he has some Sense of Realpolitik. But I don't think he can be considered a white Nationalist and he certainly does care more for the mongoloids in his country, than europeans outside of it.

I think Russian is one of the best allies we never had. Don't underestimate the jewish influence of US politics.

>Why does west hates russians so much?
I'm guessing you mean Russia and not Russians as in the people, people hate Russia because of the fact that it fits the narrative of the west. Russia's leadership and corruption doesn't help this case.
If you actually mean why do people hate Russians as in the people it's because of the bidlo culture, and corrupted country. Many of my friends who are Russian are sometimes ashamed to admit they're Russian because people know Russians by gopniks and dashcam videos off of the internet. I myself am proud to be Russian because I feel like it's amazing that I come from the land of people like Peter the Great, Pushkin, Yesenin and many many more.. But still I can see their point of why they might feel abit ashamed to be part of the people who are known for squatting and drinking all day long.

You're multicultural mutts and are being robbed by your officials on an utterly insane scale.

You're backward af in other words.

your men and women are all fucked in the head. why dont you sort yourselves out? your country is such a joke you dont even have elections anymore. how do you even qualify as white?

Because you only have yourselves to blame for it all.
You don't even demand elections to be somewhat honest. It's all a sham. (Just ask Gary Kasparov)
As your history proves, Russians are more than satisfied with any nut that is leading, and will blindly back him, as long as the vodka subsidies keep coming and the alcohol is cheap.

Demand more out of life, your country, and your leaders and then I'll start to sympathize.

>Because you only have yourselves to blame for it all.
This. It's a typical Russian mentality to blame others for their shortcomings. Same way niggers are in the US

This.
You can't even have historical banter with Russians.

I think that's to black and white. Obviously russia has hope to dominate europe by the power of their ressources and Spirit of not valueing human live, but they mostly dream about getting the european technology, which they won't get without Western Europe. I think that's their and especially durgin's pipe dream of their Eurasian empire, which isn't realistic, because even with German or France as their minor or somewhat minor partner, they Will never be able to controll europe since the character of their Soul is so heavily asiticaly influenced, that their dreams would only end in a blood bath putting an end to both Europe and Russia. The Us on the other Hand is the tool of a certain people for the most part and will end us slowly, by letting us taking Part in their own suicide by demographics.

>We are basically the most tormented and beaten down nation ever existed. Our whole history is just a long walk from one catastrophe to another, permanent misery and suffering. We were the most enslaved nation in our own empire, we were in openly genocidal conditions in soviet times, we are being robbed and polluted by shitskins in modern day. We never became hosts in our own country, we never have been prosperous.

In other words, (you) are niggers. Alcoholic vodka niggers. (you) did this to yourselves, and now (you) want to export your niggerness to the rest of the world to drag it down to your level to make yourselves look better.

The very literal definition of niggers.

> Why does west hates russians so much?

SEE:

This is our enemy while the Jews and Saudis are our friends? Why are we in this timeline?

youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnSXK_dHM

>asiaticaly

I never had any problems with ruskies bro. I hope that one day soon we can create an alliance and combine our militaries to retake Europe from the caliphate.

>I never had any problems with ruskies bro.
Have you ever even met a Russian? Those who manage to move abroad usually are bro-tier.
An average Russian is a subhuman. And I don't say this lightly

I like your ruskies, give it a generation, we are still recovering from the Cold War

because you are litterally white niggers of europe

Have you ever looked at russian demographics they are equaly pointing towards caliphat as Europe and the Us towards negro/wetback hell hole.

>American thinks that cute girls show that country is great.

If you would stop want to invade Funland and Estonia I would be ok with you. It's hard to be sympathetic towards people who think our 1917 independence was illegitimate.

Fix your stuff.

>Have you ever even met a Russian? Those who manage to move abroad usually are bro-tier.
This. They actually put time to learn the language instead of bitching decades that they can't get
>muh citizenship
for 27 years.

because you're white but you act like niggers.

next

Because you are terrible at CSGO.

because the slavs are a mass of born slaves, who feel the need of a master

>Most beaten down
Gahaha, Sure thing Russia. Ask the Polish, you were also the ones who started this Communist shit.

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

I don't hate Russians at all. I never think about you guys. Americans and left wingers probably do. Who cares?

there can be only one #1, and it wont be Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=jU7sf3p3U_Q

Google the following:
"Russian nuclear bomber intercepted over"
You are basically a nation of paranoid jerks

Let me explain you mongolian savage

1. Won't join international community (have that edgy lone wolf syndrome where you think you're the alpha dog but you're just a beta that causes other people grief)
2. No free market, no democracy a.k.a unfree retarded poorfags with shit ideology that the rest of the world doesn't want
3. Always breaking international laws
4. Always challenging the international order, destabilizing faggots
5. Invaded georgia, ukraine, fights in donbass

>Russia
>nation
I have bad news for you...

Everything also true for true for the US, except 2.

I noticed the same thing. Is that guy a jew or what.

Google "russia bomber airspace" and count how many times your country has to intercept these assholes. They are always doing something like this (putting subs in your waters, flying bombers in your airpsace, sailing their coal burning carrier through your channel, etc.). These are things that enemies do. Russians aren't your friends.

Because you don't learn from your mistakes.

>russia is an ally
lmao kys you hooked nose batfaced kike

You are not hated.

Mums šovakar vajag Balt/pol/?

>You've been pointing thousands of nuclear weapons at us for more than half a century.

You stupid ass burger-nigger.
Who builds bases after bases and more and more missile bases next to their boarder?

Russia are not approaching you what-so-ever. YOU are approaching Russia nothing else, stupid burger nigger.

I don't. At this point I trust Russia more than the US.

It's mostly the US and the old commie block though. Both for the same reason - history. The rest of europe, sees russia more as a trade partner, and someone to be a bit wary of at worst. Y'know, the nukes and stuff.

Europe lets us build our bases in their countries though

They could tell the US to gtfo anytime but they don't

Do you know why?

The state of a country is a result of its people

Join the pro-Russian axis then (Syria, Iran, and North Korea)

"We are basically the most tormented nation'' Go fuck yourself

I like russians but I can't into russian. Your language is alien to westerners. We can't really be that close if we don't understand each other. Maybe you should let go of your mongol heritage. You're white but not quite.

because russia is still antagonistic.

taking crimea? thats a dick move.

you cant be the international asshole for hundreds of years and then be like "but.. i want frens too'

Because a Russkie must carry his cross.

Check my flag.

You have no right to speak here unless spoken to.

Like I'm going to fix Russia...

* you aligned us with the likes

ftfy

Ivan if you had told us Jews were responsible for your horrid corrupt revolution, history might of been very different than it is now.

>this mental gymnastics
We should all thank the day when Kaiser decided that victory in WW1 mattered more than contamination of the world with dangerous ideology.

lol western people dont hate russia, its our globalist corrupt governments that hate russia. why? because russia is standing in the way of global government. its a huge country with thousands of nukes and a capable army. just look at how they got rid of all the rogue states in the middle east, now they want to get rid of north korea.

you're standing in their way, and they don't like it.

> Our whole history is just a long walk from one catastrophe to another, permanent misery and suffering. We were the most enslaved nation in our own empire
I see you are talking from your personal experience. Nobody would respect you, if you do not learn your own history and read anglo propaganda pamphlets instead.

FFS read some sip at least.
Better of course is to read Schmurlo and Barsenkov&Wdowin history textbooks.

Not all of us hate you. All the Russians I've met have been friendly and hospitable. Amazing history, great music art and literature Learning Russian with my wife and kids.

russia is a big place with a lot of people. plenty hate mudslims and kikes.

>most tormented and beaten down nation
You're to late for that. The eternal kike has already claimed that title. Why has everything become a victim competition these days?

What does it matter when the government and Putin loves muslims and the oligarchs are mostly jews

Old people hate Russia

West is satanism.

Almost all polls are fake. You should know this by now.

Every Christian must. That`s irrelevant in the topic. Also not all Russians are Christians.

Trump is trying to pull you away from your ridiculous alliance with Iran and Hezbollah.

Many Germans like you.

Because (((Russia))) is a sad excuse of a nation inhabited by half-retarded alcoholics who don't give a shit about anything other than alcohol. Which is due to (((communism))) and the USSR. Yet your leaders are still content with trying to revive something that has already failed once.

Believe me, I'd love if we could get along. But that isn't going to happen unless Russia bends the knee which Putin doesn't want to do because his ego is too large, and what he wants Russia to be is not only bad for the United States, it's bad for the Russian people.

How well did your last empire work out? Exactly. It was a horrible failure and all former USSR nations are some of the poorest thanks to (((Russia))) and (((communism))).

t. Forever butthurt cucked baltnigger

Jews russian. really activities the neural network

Why does west hates Jews so much? We are basically the most tormented and beaten down nation ever existed. Our whole history is just a long walk from one catastrophe to another, permanent misery and suffering. We were the most enslaved nation in our own empire, we were in openly genocidal conditions in soviet times, we are being robbed and polluted by shitskins in modern day. We never became hosts in our own country, we never have been prosperous. How can anyone feel anything but pity for us?

nice bait. comrad

This..

I grew up in the 80's, Russia was all that is evil. The bad guys in the movies were Russian. We were led to believe you guys hated us, and would invade/nuke/attack at any given moment..
Gorbachev helped correct some of that, the fact that nothing ever came of my country's paranoia helped.

But what has changed things the most was your own people, real-live Russians, being amazing. Bro-teir is an understatement.. I have never met a people so damn tough, who are also so kind and generous. A Russian friend is a friend for life, and I am a better person for it.

There's hope.. the bad guys in our movies are mostly Arabic now, so there's that..

There's also the Internet now, that has really fkd up the narrative.

What needs to happen is for people around the world to continue talking to each other individually..

Americans are quick to disassociate the government from the people in regards to ourselves, but haven't always made the leap to extend the same courtesy to others.

Kinda embarrassing.. Like Russians chose broke and hungry over another option.

Be patient.. my generation looks to Russia with more hope than fear.. we remember how hard they shilled against you guys, and we KNOW it was bullshit.
Older than me is still scared.. (try to be flattered? It's a twisted form of respect)
Younger than me hasn't been brainwashed, so it'll work itself out eventually.

You really don't understand the implications of
>muh dick thinking
as a matter of fact you shouldn't be so prideful 2006 faggot.