What happens, if you use violence against an SJW?

What happens, if you use violence against an SJW?

nothing

They don't feel anything?

IS DAT SEXDUAL HARASSMENT
HOW DARE YOU

They win.

wear a mask

it never happens so nobody knows

this

How?

depends on how good you are at it

one way to find out user

Wear a burqua

Depends on who the police are bro-tier for. IF the cops are conservative and you can make it look like he instigated it you'll probably walk.

Now, as for what happens when you use violence against an sjw? Well he will probably run away or you will re-arrange his face into a whole new gender.

Then make them tired of winning.

If you hurt your enemies, they win

they squeal and scream harder and harder

>BREAKING: NAZI'S BRUTALLY ATTACK DEFENCELESS COLLEGE STUDENT. BIGOTRY ON THE RISE.

If your enemies are dead or incapacitated, they can't bother you.

they arent enemies, they are confused angry kids. killing them makes you as bad as them.

Probably even worse (depending your moral beliefs), because they don't generally kill people.

You give them a reason to exist. Kek starts giving them meme magic.

You become internet famous, which is still nothing compared to that warm, comforting glow you feel in the depths of your soul after having cold-cocked a commie.

An angel gets his wings...

We have this saying that "violence doesn't solve anything", but I think that the saying isn't actually correct. Violence is often effective way to solve your problems, because without people there are no problems. If you don't exist, you can't have problems. Although it isn't most of time very good or optimal solution.

But I did ask "What happens, if you use violence against an SJW", because I wonder, what would happen to an SJW if she or he or whatever would have real problems. How well would and SJW handle real problems like real fear of violence?

An angel gets its wings.

ignore them, never say a work to acknowledge their existence. This will piss them off more than anything you think you can come up with on the spot and if they attack you it's on them for assault (catch it on video or stay in the view of the popo)

Seriously, silence is stronger than most people realize. Especially when a reaction is the assumption by the opposition.

She was one of your own, Pajeet. Take her back.