Just gave cops my info like a beta

I feel angry with myself.

I just got pulled over by police and they gave me the usual license check, breath test etc.

When my license address didnt match the address I gave them, they told me I need to have it fixed.

Then they whipped out an ipad and said 'we just need an updated photo for our system.' I sat there like a beta while they snapped a pic of my face. They then asked my phone number which I gave. After I finished saying it I got an extreme feeling of unease. These cunts now have a neat little profile on me, and were probably laughing to each other as they drove off.

I need to think quicker on my feet. Im going to change my phone number tomorrow, but there is nothing I can do about the picture. I feel fucking angry.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/NGO-petitions-High-Court-to-strike-Biometric-Database-Law-485372
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminds me of the time stripped searched my and then sat on my face and made me eat her out. she was young and small but i felt so powerless

Having pictures taken of you actually steals part of your soul.

this

>not being a Freeman on the Land

you fucked up. Next time don't enter into contract with them and remind them the Queen derives her sovereignty from you.

Unsure.

One idea I can think of is to say "I'm uncork able with having my photo taken"

Or

Take photos of their faces in return and add it to a growing website database of the faces of all police officers, their names from their uniforms etc

Unsure about this one.

Covering your face with hands and saying you're uncomfortable with this May or may not be legal. Unsure.

abbo

The way they did it was treating me like an idiot (which I guess I was.) They gave me a speel about needing to update my address and how they were being nice letting me off with a warning. Then they say 'we're just going to take an updated photo for our system but make sure you go on the internet and update that address :)'
Adding the smiley face is the best way I can convey it. Like they were just trying to sneak the picture in as part of normal routine, talking about a mythical 'system' which would have nothing to do with traffic or the department of transport, but would just be their database of FREE CITIZENS who do not want to be fucking profiled like cattle.

The Queen gets sovereignty from God

wat?

>we just need an updated photo for our system
I hope I will remember to refuse to this, if they ever gonna ask for it.

even though I'm pretty sure it's too late because soon everyone here will be obligated to give picture and fingerprints to the biometric database,
I beleive people here will not go out to the streets to protest.
jpost.com/Israel-News/NGO-petitions-High-Court-to-strike-Biometric-Database-Law-485372

the face recognition is more dangerous than fingerprints.

It's worrying isn't it. All I can think is every state funded silo here (institution) now has its own unregulated private DB of regulars.

I guess when kristalnacht comes to town in Oz, they'll just be yet another deathsquad rounding up targets.

nothing more beta than feeling inadequate because you reacted to the police like a white man

>Driving 15 over the speed limit
>Cop pulls me over
>Hands on steering wheel
>Give him my drivers license, proof of insurance, and my carry permit and make him aware I currently posses a pistol in my middle console
>Asks me what kind of pistol it is and tell him it is my daily carry Walther PPS
>"Nice pistol" user
>Leaves me with a warning and tells me to slow down
>go about my day

Feels good to be white.

There are cameras up and down all major streets of small towns here now. The sliperry slope continues

Fidget and look suspicious

100% they wont fuck with you and want you gone asap

Sup Forums tier thread

Kys faggot

Despite what you think, giving your ID like that was the best thing to do. Cops would have beaten you if you resisted. You don't against the law.

I am fucking white. This is the first time I've been treated like this in 6 years of driving and being pulled over many times.
It was some young guy and a middle aged female cop complete with dyke haircut

You'll always be resentful like this if you don't confront people.

You should've said "Why do you need to take a picture?", "Why do you need my phone number?", "Am i required to do this by law?", "Are you guys done? I have somewhere i need to be", and so on.

They'll respect you if you stand your ground like this.

according to who?

you can do something about the picture by shaving your head or something, it's just hair in the end, it doesn't matter

you're right. you should've yelled at them, ignored orders, and then tried to run off like some nigger.

you don't live in the US, so you probably wouldn't be put down for this, even if you were waving a gun around.

did you give them your number so they could call you and tell you youre safe?

Lol

I had a maori immigrant kid knock on my door looking for help at 2am after a different gang of maori immigrants beat him up with a golf club.
It was the first night in our new house so hadn't updated the address yet and when the cops arrived and checked their fucking ipad I got the same lecture.

They didn't want a photograph though. Thats fucking Orwellian. If I'm unsure about my legal standing when dealing with a cop I ask the police to give me their name and station (usually get last name, Sgt. Bill, Wanker City Station) and ask for the specific legislation granting them the right to perform that action. If they're acting outside their powers they either back off or you have a potential lawsuit against them.

the truest redpill

>I beleive people here will not go out to the streets to protest.
You have have been tolerant of authority figures lopping off the most pleasurable parts of your dicks for 5000 years. They know you are slaves by nature.

Where does it go? Redpill me.

Am i being detained ?

They did this to me too, to be fair I was in a stolen vehicle and they thought I was driving it

you right desu

redskin pill

Some cultures believe that things like mirrors are a portal to the "otherworld" and that when engaging in prayer or magic the soul can leave the body and travel there to get help from ancestor spirits and gods.

The act of taking a photo traps the soul in a single point in time, it exits the body and is trapped in the photograph, with no way of getting back to the body because unlike mirrors photos are only one way.

>6 years of driving and being pulled over many times.

you sound like a shit tier driver, glad they have you on record.

Did you ask them if you were being detained?

Very good redpill.

The problem here is not the individual situation but your general awareness of whats going on around you at all times. Your mind was not fully processing what was going on which leads them to be able to take advantage of the situation. I would advise daily meditation to practice focusing on the present moment and increasing your mental clarity and mindfulness. This will not only help you in this particular situation but all situations where you may not be aware of what is going on

Her coronation oath explicitly says she accepts sovereignty from the people.

You can't give something you don't have. Ergo the people have sovereignty.

>tfw speeding isn't shit driving

Shit driving is a faggot mother in a crossover driving 10 under the speed limit and making other cars participate in lane chnages

Shit driving is an old fuck that never signals and takes 10 minutes to make a turn

Shit driving is basically everything that doesn't actually get you pulled over since the ticketing system (at least in America) is just a con to get money.

also just practice not saying yes to anything and automatically saying no

if youre automatically saying no then life doesnt burden you with its demands as much as if you say yes

very simple

they made a movie and book called YES MAN cause its awesome if good goys go along with everything

im yet to see the NO THANKS movie that shows how great it is when you say no to everyone

I unironically believe this. Photographs are the devil, especially new ones (too much detail). Black and white is ok but still.

here's another redpill for you strayacunt. black mirrors are used in black magic. now turn off your tv/monitor and take a look at it

This will lead to other problems if you say no without thinking. The best policy is to be mentally sound, take your time even if you are being pulled over and be mindful of whats going on.

you're fucking retarded

>inbred turks afraid of shiny things

you also sound like a shit tier driver

protip: if you think everyone around you is an asshole, chances are it's you that is actually the asshole

>Mention some cultures believe it
>leaf assumes that means I believe it

I hope thats just a weak shitpost and you're not really that stupid

I feel for you so much, man. I`d try to muffle "am I under arrest?" in your place, so she would know that i`m the sovereign citizen.

Even my smartphone display is opaque.

have you driven a day in your shitty leaf life? I'll have you know the only thing more painful than some old fart who can't tell the difference from their windshield wipers and their directional is taking a hard shit.

BTFO newfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know, this is totally correct. I'm NEVER 100% present. I live too much in my head, always thinking about tomorrow, 5 years from now etc. It means alot of my intelligence gets wasted because I dont apply it to the here and now. I need to fucking wake up to myself.

i'm in it for the (You)s

I wouldn't be surprised if you enjoy watching a S/O get fucked in front of you.

>i just went and looked in a mirror super close up and looked at the reflection of the reflection of myself in the black pupil of my eye
how fucked am i?

>but there is nothing I can do about the picture
Why not disfigure your face with acid?

What you folks do to get pulled over by a police? Happened to me only once, I showed them my license and isnurance and they let me go.

>"Some cultures"
You mean arabs, abbos and niggers.

we're forced to look into black mirrors all day, every day. compare the level of degeneracy and decadence before the invention of tv and after. observe a kid watching tv. since they're more susceptible you can easily notice the trance induced state

if you told the wise man of the past that everyone will put a black mirror in their homes voluntarily in future, they would laugh at you

eyes are also mirrors. the rabbit hole goes deep ausbro, it's better that you stick to politics and other normie stuff

Fucking this. Last time I got pulled over was after I got my concealed permit. Did the usual, hand him my license, permit to carry, insurance and told him I didnt have my weapon with me. He goes, "why not lol?"

Lets me off with a warning for going 10 over! I guess a concealed permit is like handing them a, "im not a felon" card.

>hand him my permit to carry

Why?

In Texas, if youre stopped and you have a license to conceal carry you have to hand them both your license to drive and your license to conceal carry plus you have to tell them if youre carrying or not and where your weapon is.

Why though?

Its the law. More than likely its to put an officer at ease, plus if they search you itd be a shame for them to accidently shoot themselves with a gun they didnt realise they were grabbing.

I forcefully tell people not to take photos of me, I've gone about 6+ years running.
I've deleted most copies of photos of me too. Shieet

>aussie
Cant the police do whatever they want to you in your nanny state?

The police themselves are descended from criminals and have a deep respect for breaking the law.
You usually get a slap on the wrist if you're White
t. former aussie

Our first police were British Royal Marines, and the entire first fleet and colonisation of Australia was almost called off because they were worried there wouldn't be enough rum. It took a frantic few days trying to raise the.money to buy more rum before the convict ships could sail away without fear of mutiny.

These men would go on to form the New South Wales Corps, who would be disbanded in disgrace four decades later after they led the Rum Rebellion and the only armed takeover of the government in Australian history after the colonial governor tried stopping the trade and sale of spirits.

Really explains a lot about the nature of our police force.

No, they just updated the DVLA records about you. I think they have better things to laugh about than a guy with expired driving licence details.

this is some advanced redpilling

Shit driving is not driving safely in a manner appropriate to the conditions.

With that flag and that attitude, you're probably a shit driver.

>t. underage
If you ever drove in your life, you would know that everyone on the road is an asshole but you. That's the biggest tenant of defensive driving.

I love how an estonian is posting this

Can't wait to get an affordable Estonian waifu
How much they cost?

Last time I dealt with the cops some RCMP guy warned my dad to get away from a wild elk before it attacks. My dad was about 2m away from the elk taking cell phone pictures while I was yelling at him to get back in the car. That 700 pound bull standing 2m on all fours would have shredded my dad if the cop didn't say anything.

OP I don't think that picture will ever come back to haunt you.

dude listen...that is a good thing. you dont want to piss off cops. im gonna get shit for this here but whatever..
i run a trap house in a small project in new jersey. the other day i needed to grab some clothes from the trap to bring to a friend in the hospital. nothing drug related. as we are leaving a cop is coming at us in the opposite direction. they pull a u turn as soon as they pass us and i take off knowing they are gonna pull me over on some bullshit. i lose them behind a shopping center next to the housing authority and park as soon as i can at a burger king and run inside. they post up waiting for us to leave. we take our time and more keep showing up. after we finish eating we walk to the super market to get cigarettes. as we walk out its on, hands up blah blah blah. we have nothing on us but they say they know we were there buying dope. we tell them the real reason and to check the car. they strip search us then rip my car apart. find nothing. still convinced they strip search us again. this time they find an empty bag. say its from the project. i dont recongnize the stamp and kno its not from the project. they ask where the rest is. i ask them if they missed that bag the first time they searched us. they know they fucked up. have to let us go. huge crowd of people at this time all laughing at them. cops pissed. since then they have been up our ass pulling everyone over that comes in or out. you dont want to get in their bad side dude

Keep calm and smoke meth...The Aussie national sport!!!