Getting to know the Berkeley Antifa Screwdriver Stabber

Here's the quick rundown. THIS IS HIM!!!!!
>pic related
Shoutout to user who first spotted this madman

Alright lads, I've been down the rabbit hole and come back with pics and vids of the stabbing as well as him getting taken down by /ourguy/ just afterwards.
Commencing big dump so don't sperg out too soon.

There's another sighting of him at the beginning wearing a grey hoodie. The sneaky cunt put a jacket on later. I'm not shitposting for once and can totally back up with sources. Oh yeah he's blonde/ginger. Get in here Sup Forums and sort this out, and look for more info because people are still uploading!

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/daveyd/33715891270/in/photostream/
youtube.com/watch?v=QV3hToEnh8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=1WR-pEOEsHA
cscmediagroupus.com/aaron-lewis/vicious-berkeley-attackers-revealed
freedns.afraid.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1/6
The key players to watch.

WW2: The red bearded dude in khaki trenchcoat and combat helment is crucial to the ID. He started this melee by punching out in the standoff and about 25 seconds later he tackled Stabber. He lost his helmet somewhere in this timespace (but got it back after).

2Tone: The fatfag with half blonde/black hair is a useful marker. Stabber attacks from behind him and 10 seconds later 2Tone follows WW2 while he tackles Stabber.

AP: America Pants was near WW2 at the start of the melee and launched into the fray, got mobbed, stabbed and taken down about 8 seconds later. It's confusing because he was then released, walked a few steps and launched AGAIN deeper into hostile territory where he was mobbed and taken down again 20 seconds later, this time near the wall (and not far from where WW2 was tackling Stabber).

Original pic: flickr.com/photos/daveyd/33715891270/in/photostream/ (Check out the spear on the left ffs)
Pics 21-61 in this leftys "Neo Nazi pro trump rally" album are gold. My sides are spinning like pottery
>publishing your comrades misdeeds

>2/6
Aerial view of melee

BERKELEY TRUMP RIOTS EXPLODE 41517
youtube.com/watch?v=QV3hToEnh8Q
>1:03:46 WW2 punches out, starts melee
>1:03:55 AP launches
>1:03:59 AP mobbed (watch 2Tone in the space above him)
>1:04:01 2Tone punching AP (watch Stabber emerge from behind 2Tone on left)
>1:04:03 Stabbing

>3/6

>4/6

>5/6
The take down

BREAKING! BERKELEY RIOT BREAKS OUT BETWEEN TRUMP SUPPORTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
>1:30 Stabber arm up
>1:32 Stabbing (watch WW2)
>1:37 WW2 goes after Stabber, grabs him and they move to right

>6/6
The first sighting

Fascist Antifa Arrive at MLK Park; April 15 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=1WR-pEOEsHA
>0:48
>3:19-3:23

Same backpack, same jeans
Different top (grey hoodie with white cuffs - is that what he's wearing under the black jacket while stabbing?)

Who got stabbed? Pics?

not your personal army now fuck off

>Sup Forums on another witch hunt after getting rekt

I thought you guys "won" these?

Are you literally shaking, antifa?
Lmao antifa is legitimately scared of weaponized autism. No wonder Ann Coulter owned your bitch asses.

Bump

Bump for justice

If today showed us anything, even the school kids aren't scared of antifa. Very meek performance fellas.

who is this masked man? I missed all of yesterday's events

this

This is the last event, yesterday was fine.

Bump, next time you should make an effort in taking their off facecovers. Seems to be what they are relying most on. A quick downwards drag will go far, most used to cover face will slide down over neck easy, taking it over head may cause it to become stuck around nose, forehead or ears, leading to only partial facial coverage ;);)

BUMP

Yeah Antifa are a bunch of pussies. They hide their identities because they know their beliefs are wrong, and when they can no longer hide they simply give up. Thats why they backed down to ann

QUIT TRYING TO DIVIDE Sup Forums

>IF ITS GOING TO BE Sup Forums LEVEL SHITPOSTING, THEN ADD FLAGS ON Sup Forums

It might be also a good idea to look into older material(if there's a lack of material) , if he's ok with stabbing , he must of done some violent acts before.

Have a bump

gas chambers for the autists when?

do you know where you are? this isn't Sup Forums
if you're gonna try to fuck up some threads at least lurk the board you're posting on and dont just look up 'Sup Forums lingo'

We're coming for your ass. It's only a matter of time.

>cripple/pol/ is leaking

Bumping for justice

Good quality webm here; cscmediagroupus.com/aaron-lewis/vicious-berkeley-attackers-revealed

>Screwdriver Stabber

Ouch

bump

get mods delete this tho

You're my hero, OP

bump
Are there any picture databases? Ideally we would have a common pot to pull/browse pictures. Anything like that?

Why can't these cunts come to a nice red state and pull this fuckery where people refused to be disarmed and can make good shot placement?

I'd fucking love to be in a target rich environment like that.

This one is definitely tricky. Have a bump.

I'm glad the Berkeley PO was not allowing any masks. Did we have violence? NOPE!

OP, create a Discord group so we can all join.

>OP, create a Discord group so we can all join.

What the fuck nigger?

These threads usually get deleted pretty fast

Only because faggot mods, at that point make a new thread.

Why all the discord shit lately? i hope this is not a red.dit decision

People get banned for posting in doxxing threads. Half those people don't know how to change their IPs. Communicating on Discord is a lot easier.

Lets get him in jail so he can get stabbed in the ass.
If you now what i mean.

IN THE BUTT!! IN THE BUTT!!!

He'd probably enjoy it, though.

Bump for OP.

What's wrong with catching violent criminals?

>change their IPs

I prefer to use my botnet

maybe this will help

Never give up your gun rights murica. This is what happens. Hope you get the fucker.

>not your personal army
>not recognizing this isn't a personal endeavor

"botnet" with 2 people online

>babbies first RAT

I moved from Jrat to this, still not got to spreading yet.. this is from one yt video

>you know the name of a dozen of this faces
I've been here too long

Do you encrypt your file?

Way too lenthy OP
Learn to be short and more precise
All this shit could fit in one post

Obviously

dont go to berkley and you dont get stabbed. how hard is that for retards to understand?

wait, this is the stabber? I see him with the skateboard. if you watch the video i believe you can see the skateboard faggot after they dispersed with no mask

I take you didn't watch the wearechange stream.
Antifa did show up but there was a line of police between them and those who were attending the event and arresting anyone who went to the event with a mask on. Shame really, was looking forward to watching smelly anarchists getting their heads caved in

How do you guys set this up without it pointing back at your home IP?

>without it pointing back at your home IP?

I don't, i don't care enough to cover my tracks.

But if you wanted too, just buy a permanent VPN and use that (Or get a HTTP bot and only connect to it via tor)

bump

Oh yeah i forgot to mention

use freedns.afraid.org/

Incase your IP changes you won't lose all your bots

Post pics or vid time tag