Kosovo

It is logical to consider Kosovo to be part of Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_cleansing_campaigns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you post map after 2 ethnic cleansings of Serbs?

There should be a long wall of text explaining what happened to Serbian population there, with this map you imply it was always some alboshit land

Yes. Because it is.

Yes, it is their historical motherland

Stolen clay is still rightful clay.

>ethnic cleansings of serbs
literally never happened. kys

Not really, while Albanians are there.

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_cleansing_campaigns

>In the aftermath of Kosovo War between 200,000 and 250,000 Serbs and other non-Albanians fled Kosovo.[160][161][162] At least one additional thousand of Serbs fled their homes during the 2004 unrest in Kosovo and numerous religious and cultural object were burned down.

It is well documented fact.

>serbs try to ethnic cleanse someone
>LMAO REMOVE KEBAB LOLS XDDDDD

>they simply get outbred by albanians
>OMG THIS IS GENOCIDEEEEEEE PLS SOMEONE HELP WTF U CANT JUST DO THAT HELP HELP SOMEONE HELP

This will never stop being funny.

>Albanians made 81.6% of population at the 1991 census.

They have had been the majority there since centuries.

Neither will Treaty of Trianon.

Since late 19th century actually. After Serb migrations or outright expulsions.

No, they became majority after ww2, when Tito gave them the right to populate Kosovo after they got cucked by their commie leader Enver Hoxha. At the same time he forbid Serbs of coming there, who the fuck knows why

Ofc back stabbing montenigger.

I hople albanzergs take your skadar,

Yes, exactly youre getting the same treatment now. You know that the serb population of bosnia is dropping like a rock too, right?

Also, albanians in south serbia and macedonia keep outbreeding the locals too, Albania can gain more land in 30-40 years

>that one diaspora croatnigger from romania

You think we dont know who you are after you revealed yourself before and keep shilling the same thread for over a year? You dumb fucking nigger

>tatarnigger education

>defending the NATO, Clinton kosher narrative
Literally cant wait for Soros to cozy you guys up and oil your ass real nice so you also cave in to muslims to culturally enrich you. Then you will see how nice it is living with kebab. Trianon was only the beginning you guys are dying off faster than we are lmao. In here at least, in Vojvodina

>brb getting my BBC(big balkan cock) fucking polished by a nice little magyar slut

That wasn't my point, my point was it's impossible to have 1.5 million Albos in Serbia. Would you want that?

>dropping like rock
Nope.

Now thats some sad projection m8. Muslims are enriching you right in the moment we speak.

It was also impossible to let 500k ethnic cleansing but it still happened. When you have some big player behind you anything is possible

A Russian guy told me a joke once. It went like this:

"The whole world belongs to Russia. All of it. Except for Kosovo--that belongs to Serbia."

>projection
>Muslims are enriching you right in the moment we speak

Sad delusional steppe mongol nigger. You are literally talking out of your ass now lmao. Your people are choosing to be assimilated in Vojvodina right now, most of them are ethnically Slavs anyway so..

Also muslims arent breeding any faster than they were before, on the contrary. Only Kosovo used to have a good birthrate and even that is changing. It has dropped now and most of us balkaniggers are moving to the west regardless if were muslim or not. Most albanians are moving to switzerland, france..etc. You arent well informed m8, I can see that easily

What a fucking mess of a place. You people have never been relevant. Can we please just nuke the entire balkan area? nobody cares about your bitching.

Literally 10x safer and comfier than living in the west now tbqh. Get beheaded by ahmed and cucked by jamal instead, I know you like it

It's only safe in your shithole because nobody is worth robbing so it's better to just drink yourself into a coma.

>is it logical to consider crimea a part of ukraine

Exactly, still safer. Also
>just drink yourself into a coma

You guys are showing how stupid you are whenever you apply Russian stereotypes to everyone in Eastern Europe. We are all irrelevant I agree, and you should just all fuck off and let us to our own devices. This area will be the abandoned, comfy place in 10 years when the west will be in a full blown race war.

Ruski makes a good point though, either you are against the annexation of Crimea and the Kosovo landgrab or you are for both. But yeah cannot expect ideological consistency from subhuman gypsy's.

Ethnic composition > Territorial integrity IMHO might bite me in the ass in 20 years when Muslims in my country keep shitting out babies though...

Whatever you're all filthy slavs couldn't care less.

that being said I do not support the Clinton bombing campaign on your country I'd rather stay the fuck out of irrelevant shitholes and focus on home.

>Also muslims arent breeding any faster than they were before, on the contrary.

Oh of course not, thats why you lost bosnia and kosovo.

Fine, perfect.

I couldnt be happier if more people werent rootless cosmopolitans, internationalists and rather focused on domestic issues instead of appealing to emotion and using images of dead kids to justify some major companies or some globalist politicians interest. That literally doesnt do anything good for anyone, especially not for the white man. Thats why the west foreign policy is universally hated, because of dumb naive suckers voting for wars on people based on muh ded babiez, sort of like how Blumpf is doing now. Except in Israel and rich gulf states, theyre loving all those wars.

Well 'blumpf' campaigned on exactly not doing that so I suppose people weren't voting for war this time but they were betrayed nevertheless.

The selective outrage with images of dead kids is just the usual Goebbels tier propaganda what else can we expect from the media controlled by (((them))), it's sad how easily people are swayed here though, and to be honest I don't even think it's possible to reverse the fucked up mind-controlled situation that has been created in the west.

>thats why you lost bosnia and kosovo
Kosovo yeah, I will admit that but I also have to mention they are rapidly all dying from cancer there because of NATO dropping uranium down there lmao. Also if you have read my post better you wouldve known that their birth rates have changed since some 30 years ago.

Bosnia is literally split, between us the Croats and the muslims. Muslims are the majority, correct but they arent breeding any faster. We have our own entity where people are pretty aware of the situation and are by landmass totally connected to Serbia via the Bosnian border. You literally only need basic ID to cross that border. The population is only dropping because of Serbs coming to Serbia sometimes to study or whatnot. You can keep writing more fanfic though, I will be more than happy to debunk and teach you stuff.

Trump betrayed his major fanbase, only the neocon core of cuckservatives will still stay his fanbois after a year or so. He was always a Jewish candidate as was Clinton too. I think the conditioning is too strong as we are seeing with the refugee crisis manipulation by the media. The west is highly feminized, and by no means am I MGTOW but you gotta say - women dont think, they base their opinion solely on emotion. They are the people who are your basic, everyday voters.