FBI user returned two days ago

FBI user from last summer returned to us and I haven't seen a thread about it
He told us to look in Lucent, which is a company that moved into 666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, New York City, the same building Jared Kushner sold.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/212237317
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/Ourpr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Its not him. Damn it.

I think it is. The sentence structure was the same.
Also he gave enough to keep us in the right direction, but vague enough to not blow his cover.

bumping again
c'mon guys

IT HAS TO BE HIM, JARED IS THE ONE WE HAVE TO DIG INTO HE WILL BRING PEACE UPON THE ME HES THE ANTICHRIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you find this credible?

And?

He truly is

Because I've read FBIAnon's past threads and it's pretty obvious he's not a larper

Don't leave us hanging, FBIAnon.

>lucent
>latin for "light-bearer"
>can also mean lucifer
is it habbening?

It's not him. The only LARP of value lately was the "Nothings happening" LARP

THEY SHOULD MAKE THE NEW BOARD /LARP/ SO BULLSHIT FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT LIKE THIS COULD GO THERE

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF OP

Lucent develops communication technologies. It use to be a subsidiary of at&t before the spinoff. I imagine they have already developed similar tech as Thiel's Palantir. Maybe the connection has to do with their government contracts.

now we're getting somewhere

sup sharebitch

I just looked into the thread. He seems legit based on this quote

>It goes much deeper then you think. Image boards and other places of "free talk" are heavily controlled. Narrative often scripted and pulled away from topics critical of there goal. The other main image board is a known limited hangout
Who else even knows this? I say it all the time on Sup Forums and literally no one believes me. But this guy confirmed it. One motherfucker in the entire world who doesn't just ignore me or call me stupid, and I wasn't even the one who brought it up. He said it off the top.

Precisely. You think 4x4chan is the other main image board he's talking about?

Do you think an insider would have such atrocious spelling mistakes?

You fucking dipshit.

of course. I got permabanned for discussing the strategic value of israel concerning migratory paths of north africans into europe.

Lucent like in Alcatel-Lucent?
I know they equipped several banks with eletronic devices such as phones.

Doesn't seem likely. Didn't they run into problems with hosting or dns being revoked a few times? A front wouldn't have those kinds of troubles.

Well you certainly convinced me.

That was literally before it was bought.

You FBI user's boss, you fucking nigger? Because that's the only way you'd need to be convinced of anything.

Yeah, there's a big difference between him and other LARPs that I noticed. He was getting his rocks off by hinting at stuff he knows and leaving a breadcrumb trail. He genuinely didn't care if anyone believed it/him, wasn't really his motivation.

The other LARPs that pop up are from guys who are into mind games and want you to accept the premise that they are legit. Totally different motivation

Someone give info about Jareds ask.fm playlist, its indicating that hes gay. The antichrist is also gay, really makes the noggles boggle.

Wow.
When was it bought? I remember you used to have to get through a CAPTCHA to even get into the site.

Yes Alcatel-Lucent. Keep digging that's good info.

He was obviously drinking and having fun with it

Or a skeptic. Nah must be FBI user's boss.

When the "real" FBIanon would post, he always had a mission: follow the foundation, watch out for the day of rage, etc. supposedly now he shows up with no mission just to say "hai" and say things most of us have already inferred. Every time he posted, he took a risk. This was anon5 tier shit.

Nope, it's the same motivation. Autism

yes, I was a former employee of at&t before lucent spunoff and saw some pretty cool stuff. Was never high enough to see what was being developed, but knew about products that would be introduced within the year. Regarding cell phones, everyone should know that everything is stored. I was there a decade ago, so I cannot imagine what cool things they can do now.

Being drunk and typing there instead of their I can buy. Typing then instead of than indicates low intellect plain and simple.

He gave us the mission to keep digging, to have hope and let us know that (((they))) are scared of us. Maybe thats what we needed, a little reminder.
>"Keep pushing. Sup Forums really does have the power to change the world."

666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan was supposed to be involved in a money laundering operation involving China.
Kushner was going to sell the property to the chinks to give kushner a massive profit, but the chinks have since backed out due to heat from the feds.
this would have been payment for kushner steering trump toward (((NWO))) goals.

Kushner invested $250 million in Snapchat.
He's going to use all the dick pics and compromising photos that people send via snapchat to blackmail anyone who enters the public arena.

>Regarding cell phones, everyone should know that everything is stored
can you elaborate?

I disagree cause Anon5 would have never said this board was being controlled or told us to keep looking into Lucent.
Anon5 spouts shit we usually already know

And nobody fucking asked him about Ronald Bernard, Jesus H christ

vimeo.com/212237317

you guys missed a golden opportunity IMO

>Source: my ass

did i strike a nerve?

Alcatel lucent has excellent products. Their ifab works for initial configuration and they have one code for their entire line. One code.

Nothing wrong with them.

I assure you an FBI user knows the difference between they're their and there.

Go back to reddlt, loser

just checked, the 7 times FBIanon showed up last year he always used a US flag.

Their Network stuff is really good, but really it's just how are you different than Cisco right?

Lol no he didn't, i know that for a fact

When I was there, even frontline employees had access to your complete call history, data usage, but not texts. There was proprietary software that allowed access and to all the phone manufacturers software (blackberry, palm, etc...). Law enforcement with could get complete call, data, and text history. Other software allowed for triangulation of gps. Things we all know now, but how many normal people knew that a decade ago. Nothing has ever been private and I learned that in a pretty short time after I was hired. Looking into Lucent I would start from the spinoff and the quarterly reports and annual meetings to play connect the dots.

archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/Ourpr

Right. Thank you.
It seems like everyone in telecoms are currently running against Google, Facebook, Amazon and such in a race for personnal data gathering, with the telecoms having a good advantage from the start due to decades of logging, thus explaining the half-recent eager from Google to push the method further (probably due to facebook success on bringing people to willingly publish personnal info).

My only conclusion to this scheme is that a New World Order must emerge within a secure, locked-up technocracy. Telecom, social networks, search engine and online services are going to merge along with banking services in some not-so-distant future to permit the eradication of scriptural currencies.

Thus leading to RFID.

The global scheme hasn't changed, there is a french proverb that says that it's never good to be right too soon.

I personnally bet on a Jerusalem Capital-based New World Order and Government, to take place during, in place or after a third world war.

For people not knowing I suggest you read the abrahamic religion's eschatologies.

(((They))) know the pattern exhaling from it from heart and WILL apply a global societal and theological situation that applies to this pattern in the closest way.

Threadly reminder that faggot globalist cuckboi has Kushershills defending him.

Threadly reminder Sup Forums exposed Cadre's Illuminati symbolism and shortly after they changed the logo.

Threadly reminder Kushner sold sex tapes of Ivanka to the Deep State for leverage. Most likely was a big black bull and he personally recorded it because he's a fucking cuckold.

Lucent is the small fish.

Kushner and his genocidal apocalyptic Jewish-supremacist cult are the big fish.

I agree with that. Also with thhe lush for transhumanism it would only make sense to have a company like Lucent as part of your team. Merge the world's people with implants and have full control over everything.

>Cadre
Can i get a quick rundown on how this happen?

"In early 2007, Kushner bought the building at 666 Fifth Avenue, New York City, for US$1.8 billion, the highest price ever paid for a single office building in the United States."

Lucent is now part of Nokia. Nokia is now going to invest into the "internet of things" in order to get cameras and microphones into every home, ensuring a permanent data exchange online for zero end-user effort.
As for transhumanism I have the feeling that it will be a decisive aspect of a world religion, akin to the ubermensch myth to glorify rich people thus breaking the tallion law (and so the traditionnal social order) forever.

And actually it might be considered as an evolution for humanity. It is scary for sure but it doesn't scare the technocrats, because they have money and are already granted a divine status in the future due to NWO standards.

"And everyone will have a ship in their arm, and we will have a special one that will scan 'Kiss My Ass'."
A.Russo about some undocumented Nick Rockefeller

Cadre's old logo eerily resembled the unfinished pyramid of the Freemasons.
there was a thread on Sup Forums that pointed this out, then the logo was mysteriously changed shortly after.
pic related.

also I may be extremely paranoid but I've noticed that everytime that I'm somwhere with other people and there is a phone or PC present, when I talk about specific subjects (I'm picky about what I say in social situations due to chinese spyware, not even kidding) these specific subject are present on the same evening or a day later in my search or youtube suggestions. It happens everytime now.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Looks more like a masonic compass than the unfinished pyramid desu

Kushner has a partner in the 666 building.

Vornado Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company conducts its business through Vornado Realty L.P. (the Operating Partnership).

Vornado Realty Trust
888 7th Ave NEW YORK NY 10106-0001
Phone: +1 (212) 894-7000
Fax: +1 (201) 587-0600

Web site: www.vno.com

I don't know. It was bought out by Jim from 2ch pretty early.

that's not paranoia senpai
that's autism :/

i think it was a double entendre meant to symbolize both the square-compass and the unfinished pyramid.
if it was meant to resemble either one then it still portends trouble for us.

Their Network piece broke from Nokia. Everyone is figuring out how to deal with iots. Cisco leads. Nokia does have their own network stuff (gpon)

Lucent is working on having some of the most secure switches on the market.

Hahaha I wonder if it isn't Comey himself. He's shown an intrest in being as open as possible when they did the public statement about the Clinton case. I work fairly low position at the a large US based ISP, I'll answer what I can if I can contribute.

If they found the Sup Forums investigation it means they usually connect to Sup Forums

Lucent technology has a hq in a small rich white town called westford in mass.

>Threadly reminder (((((((((Kushner))))))))) sold sex tapes of Ivanka to the Deep State for leverage.
honestly this is pretty obvious when you think about it.

I've had the same happen to me but I have yet to prove it, most times when I went back to try and find out, I realized that I had indeed searched for that term somewhere or something related.

Maybe a different twist with Lucent. Former Israeli intelligence investing in Lucent.

TEL AVIV, Feb 10
Team8, an Israeli venture capital fund focused on the cyber-security industry, said on Tuesday it had raised $18 million in its first round of funding, including investment from Alcatel-Lucent and Cisco .

Also participating in the round were Bessemer Venture Partners, Marker LLC and Innovation Endeavors, which was founded by Google executive chairman Eric Schmidt.

Led by veterans of the Israeli army's 8200 intelligence and electronic espionage unit, Team8 aims to develop cyber-security companies that offer more in-depth protection than the usual defence against hacking attempts by generic malware.

Bessemer partner David Cowan said that could set them apart from the legions of security start-ups in Silicon Valley.

"When you are being targeted by human-driven campaigns you need a much deeper skill set in cyber operations that you won't find in Silicon Valley and is nearly impossible to find outside of criminal organisations and governments," he told Reuters.

I feel that I should clarify my situation.
I'm currently an IT technician, I have worked within Ministère de la S**** networks and had the opportunity to check what is happening on their servers in terms of traffic and such.
Every month there are several dozens of attacks from chinese hardware, from unidentified commanditaries. There are more and more rules incoming from high-servants cabinets for lower grade servants to stop bringing hardware during strategic meetings due to this.
I'm vigilant about what I say around people because I see other human beings very rarely and I also rarely use my voice at all, thus having total control over my information consumption and emission. Think as in a social experiment.
Well in the frame of this experiment I figured that without even being logged in Google's services, but with a static ip staying static over time, there is what remotely looks like a profiling sheet being calculated from algorythms with the help of what seems to be an audio analyzing tool. Idk if this is documented somewhere but I think it matches the current info we have about Google's habits on gathering pers. data.
Now I would like you to explain how you could establish an autism diagnostic from the info I emitted itt.

The thing is I've searched lots of stuff on Google with the same ip address but this (non)phenomenon happens when I'm vocal about it and in the technically plausible setup for an audio recording.
If my theory is right then Google is not yet capable of linking written data to audio sample results with 100% accuracy, thus litterally "shit-testing" users by suggesting things they did talk about irl.
This is far fetched but at the current time it seems totally plausible to say the least.

sure everyone's on it but as usual first arrived first served and it's not that crazy to imagine a monopole being prepared years, or even decades prior to a joint application necessity.

*typo from not in

Lucent used to own a fiber optic cable factory in the Atlanta metro area, but sold the factory to a Japanese conglomerate named Furukawa.

Combined, the one obvious conclusion is that Furukawa is planning a Pearl Harbor-style sneak attack on our fiber optic grid.

If I was in power to have a company to develope equipment that could fuck with the internet lucent is on the short list.

PSYOPS bullshit to split /pol. ((they)) realize how powerful the chans are and are scared some random autist behind a proxy is going to spoil their plans. BTW, FBIAnon never did use NWO term, nor would he; not in ((their)) vocab. wuit falling for the faggit larps

(((Vornado))) is another huge New York real estate firm.

Kushner was willing to pay anything for the 666 Building, because that symbolism is so important as the sign of him being the Zionists' new messiah. But Kushner's lofty goal of being (((their))) new messiah doesn't mean he's any good at business (any more than he is at directing wars against Syria), and he needed a partner to bail his family-owned company out of the deal. So Vornado bought in.

Remember that 666 is a *holy* number in Judaism. It's the sign of ultimate power and success on this earthly plane. And since Jews don't believe in any meaning to life other than success on this earthly plane, 666 to them is holy.

That the number 666 might be used by false messiahs to use their riches and power to lead people away from the path to God is why the Christians named it as the mark of those-who-would-be-but-are-not-Christ.

Kushner must be stopped.

did anything fbi user say ever come true. that trump insider guy was more credible. ffs knowledge bomb guy gets more stuff right than fbi user. he said a bunch of bullshit about clinton being prosecuted and pizza gate investigations / arrests that didn't happen.

Yes this is code guardian among other things

>pizza gate investigations

That was a larper. By the time Pizza gate happened, fbianon was long gone.

So now any faggot with a VPN can claim to be a LARP?

Fuck off

The biggest thing is two 2 .5g ports on wifi. Then you can lag them. For the it's a big thing will be Poe+ and remote power solutions. This is why gpon is getting bigger for lans. Just too many devices.

Lucent is at most only a small part of their plan. Focusing on Lucent is like focusing on the people who manufacture shackles and chains - instead of stopping the people who would use those shackles and chains to enslave us.

Kushner and his cult threaten to end life on Earth as we know it. And what makes them so dangerous is not only do they know that...***that is exactly what they hope to bring about***.

Learn about Kushner and his genocidal apocalyptic Zio-cult. You can start with this thread: And once you learn about them, work to stop them. They won't give up; we must stop them.

>Kushner sold sex tapes of Ivanka to the Deep State for leverag
what

Didn't G.H.W. Bush talk about some "1000 points of light" program when he was president? I'm an user knows what I'm talking about

We should start having investigation general threads

The Zionists have been planning for Kushner's ascendance for a very long time.

That sounds like hard work user, most of us are too tired and sleepy for that kind of effort

Damn, so the mark of the beast is literally some fucking jew holy shit? Damn I knew the jews killed Jesus Christ and shit but how tf did they hide shit like this for so long? All this bible prophecy stuff feels like I'm going crazy, it seems so legit and makes perfect sense but just sounds crazy af

Convince me he is neither a troll nor a mad man.

>it's pretty obvious he's not a larper
Why though?

Fbi user was always a larping faggot

T. Real intel guy

Read

The Zionists openly flaunt their symbolism for the same reason Jesus told his followers he spoke in parables: so that those who could see would, and the masses who couldn't see wouldn't know.

Matthew 13:13 : "This is why I speak to them in parables: Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand."

In the same way the sign of the Cross has meaning for Christians, all the occult symbolism has very, very deep significance for the apocalyptic Zionists.

Said differently, the Zionists don't hide their symbolism from the goyim for the same reason a chicken farmer doesn't worry about the orders for the slaughter being posted in the chickens' coop.

>Sentence Structure
I second this, FBI user had a very unique way of writing, and the information he was mentioning (SAP programs particularly) in the past proves he was not a larping, atleast full scale. Also, note the flag he is using, may not be a proxy, who knows.
Anyways, anyone ask him.about the Cicada Simulation?

Why did anyone trust that poster in the first place? What did he say that proved accurate?

>Lucent
>666 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, New York City
they are making rfid chips there.
i thought everyone knew that already?

Damn Pajeet, you are right. Quick search and it comes up all over. Microchips, 666, this is some Revelations tier shenanigans.

I don't know. Sometimes he makes sense but the hole alien thing and the lack of proof to back his statements makes me mistrust him.

Wife and I DISCUSSED baby names on the couch one night. Got ads the next day about baby names and baby shit.

Creepy as shit.

First FBI user Thread

Sometimes he would throw oddball stuff in his posts for plausible deniability.

anybody notice the last assange thread about the ron paul interview was immediately archived?

i hope you are going to post them all.

If you declare war upon NK over some false flag I'll believe him. Not until then.